Discussion Maple Story?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Tolena, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Tolena

Tolena 《Virtual Reality Addict》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone there's going to be a rebirth server up soon for nexon and I will be going to try it since it brings back a lot of memories here's the patch preview for people who want to see it
    maplestory.nexon.net/news/5110/v-168--reboot-update-preview

Also right now I am playing fantasy war tactics on the pioneer server! A mobile tactic rpg game like disgaea try to check if out. If you decide to play pick pioneer server and ill add you I just started also <3

Ciao

2. ninthlite

ninthlite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here i was thinking there would be a server made without all the pay to win and op classes like in the good ol days. Fucking pirates

3. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    "can fight tough monsters and earn all your items through hard work" nice try nexon... never again.

If they can remove hacks from the game, like people dcing you when you are trying to enter for a boss run, then maybe..

4. BusyBee

BusyBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved that thing and I still do. I think I only stopped playing because all my friends poofed. I didn't think it was that bad tbh. The worst thing about that game was the era of mechanics that always ks you and was super rude.

5. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Rune story is good (Mobile App), there's a co-op to play with friends online.