LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmph, this ant with a cultivation one level lower than mine! OH SHIT HE HAS BATTLE POWER DEFYING THE LEVELS, GRANDFATHER PLEASE SPARE ME!
    Also the fact that if you are slighty weaker, you are an ant, even if you've been cultivating a fraction of their time, had no support and don't belong to a heavenly sect like they do.

SleepyFox likes this.
  2. Otouto-kun

Otouto-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaahh.. Chu feng will probably kill me if I don't read it

3. Otouto-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just the way of their life is. The weak fears the strong and the strong bully the weak. they are very arrogant they did not put anyone in their eye so when they realize that they are nearing at the end of their life they start begging over their life I think they are very narrow ignorant minded person.

4. SleepyFox

SleepyFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it's just bad writing :/

5. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is so generic and the same thing every arc, I don't know why I am still reading it :/

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Still a better love story than Twilight.

7. Otouto-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question? how many chapters will bee make to complete this novel

8. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    as i remember someone said it will be 5k chapters

9. Otouto-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    Too completely wrapped up the novel I think the lengths will be 6k or 7k considering that there will be many galaxy out there to go and considering that bee likes to drag the plot well there are many things to discover. Well this is just my guess

10. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is so generic... The same thing every time. Well, I think I am just still reading cuz I want know more about MC's clan.

Mercy and elengee like this.
  11. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    way to go, chu feng. he got away and didn't answer a single one of your questions. didn't even bother to tie him up or cripple him first. genius.

12. wcom

wcom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also stopped around 750 ish when the big war was about start, but Chu Feng was beginning to be a like the guy from peerless sword, I think it was Lin Feng. Someone would only look at him funny before he would be insulted and then had to kill them all.

Doesn't sound like much has changed, still killing everything in sight. But it might still be worth a read as there are now a whopping 1k + chapters for me to read.

13. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    doesn't look like we're gonna get much of an explanation about the asura entities that were sealed within him or anything like that. i feel like that's the only thing i actually cared to hear about within this whole father/son meeting.

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting for him to get more waifus so he can be Marital God Asura.

15. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    speakin of which, it almost feels wrong that there isn't some revelation about chu feng having a prearranged marriage with the young miss of another top clan that was decided before they were born and an even larger conspiracy about her family adding pressure to push the "trashy" and useless chu feng out.

FlameE and elengee like this.
  16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping that'd be Little Fishy lol. It's not though.

17. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, he has at least 10 girls who want to be with him, but I'm ”the great MC" with one-shot skills. I have three girls (not wifes after 3k chapters) and I saw them once in several hundred chapters. Hell yeah, way to go, author.

FlameE and elengee like this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He picks up two girls in the arsehole of the cultivation world, one in the suburbs that happens to have origins in a good part of the area they were in. Meanwhile, goes to decent area, nothing, goes to holy area, nothing, keeps going through better neighbourhoods, nah i just want to be friends with girls now. I gave up rape and am now a eunuch.

Seriously, from the synopsis i thought he'd have 'dozens of wives'. Several of these girls have had more personality development than his first two wives. That Maomao or whatever was awesome.

FlameE likes this.
  19. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell
    I remember saying that "MC goes full yaoi royal route". I mean, "romance as subplot". For this 3k+ chapters this is too much. And yes, every 100 or so chapters we got the same situation. Just wrap it up somehow or add some romance, maybe. This is reaaaaly boring (in my opinion, or course, no hard feelings)

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure the writer just wrote himself into a corner by continuously expanding the 'world' they go around in, and the difficulties of managing the interactions with his women. They're always off somewhere, first they get used for plot, kidnapped or whatever, he saves them. Moves on again. Most likely if he kept on going at the same pace he did after like 500 chapters, he'd have a dozen wives by now, which would make writing it incredibly difficult, without having to kill some off.