Spoiler Martial World (Spoilers will come here)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GoldenEmperor, Apr 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. s0hlless

s0hlless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does lin ming help his ex out since it is his fault that some crazy girl cut her hand off? can like she get it reattached or does he let her live a comfortable life with his family/friends or sect? or just have some people occasionally protect her and help her out?

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It might have been the clan leader who got his hand cut off actually. Whoever got it cut off was given a pill to restore it. He then gave the clan golems to fight against revolving core masters. He used his energy to purify his ex's body and removed any bottlenecks in the body refining stage, and then gave her enough pills to reach xantian

3. s0hlless

Reading List:
    Link
    lin ming is a better man than i am because if my first love abandoned me like she did him i would not continue to save or help her like he does.

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't think she did anything wrong. They were dating and broke up when's they were 14. Nothing more to it

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they weren't even dating, just childhood friends, it was the parents that assumed that the 2 would get married. as the story kind of pointed out too, 9 out 10 women given the same choice would have done exactly like she did. And lets face it, she would have probably been alright had the MC, well not been the mc and gotten a heaven defying item. With his talents and status he would have been extremely lucky to have gotten to the Houtian Stage in his lifetime

6. s0hlless

Reading List:
    Link
    still i find it a disgusting trait in people, to be able to just abandon someone like that so you can have a little status. he was 15 and she was like his first love who were pretty much together their whole lives. they would have probably gotten married and the families were okay with that. says so in chapter 1. i was a headcase(a loyal headcase) at 15 so i would not have let that go. i would have not saved her like the couple times he did early on in the story. by the time she got her hand cut off i would have not cared. i might have saved her life but not help her with her cultivation as she would just be a person who really had nothing to do with me besides being caught by a crazy person i need to kill. so why would i help other than save the life.
    lin ming, like all MCs, kills someone over even the smallest grudges so i don't see why he would help her with her cultivation. saving her and healing her hand is already more than enough because he has saved her previously so she already owed him a debt she would never be able to pay back.

7. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the bigger problem was the guys messing with Lin Ming and not the girl. People break up and that's that. It seems it was done proper as there was no hatred tweet the two and they still relatively cared for each other. That being said, assassin Lin Ming would have been cool (from the 100 samsara trial which was supposed to be his life if he didn't get the cube, I think)

8. s0hlless

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't it taboo to go after a cultivators family. well maybe not taboo but it has to be at least frowned upon just like the slaughter of mortals. one of those unwritten rules of society.

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it said it was except in the case if your the sole survivor and are uber powerful than you can go after the family of your enemy.......hence why its taboo

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the only taboo is the ruthless slaughter of mortals

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting it sounds like unlike the South Sea woman, who turned over a new leaf and kind of became a 'Holy Woman' after MC destroyed the demon sect; this Asura Woman just cant leave well enough alone and just keeps on going after MC til the point she does something she really shouldn't have.

12. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    Only a few novels have this ruthless slaughter of mortal Dao will strike back thing. Most novels don't ...