LCD Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arcturus, Feb 19, 2016.

1. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These sects usually have a longer history than the kingdoms. For example, they have a sacred land and from there, their experts grow strong very fast. So the kingdoms can't even touch them.

2. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh how boring then if no tragedy and lin ming always get everything and win ...

he didn't lose somethings to gain anything. well whatever i will drop it if it's always like this too boring

3. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    thats a valid reason.
    its just always bugged me when if i was a king in these situations i would do everything i could to covertly subvert their power to weaken their influence.

4. madhy007

madhy007 The Vendetta

Reading List:
    Link
    guys i want to ask...if lin ming become core disciple did he will move to seven pround valley to practice???

5. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    But the sect in this case is very smart. Unlike other novels, where a kingdom pits the sects and clans beneath against each other so it can stay in power, the sect itself controls several kingdoms and pits those kingdoms against each other, so that way they'll never be strong enough to fight against the sect

He doesn't have to move there. He could choose to go there, I'm guessing, but as seen with the girl with the sixth grade talent, core disciples do not have to stay in the valley

Rreelentless likes this.
  6. Jaspaaar

Jaspaaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry that this is a bit late, but me and Hyorinmaru only found this thread today. We see your message, and thank you for your support!

The current release schedule is 2 free, regular chapters each day, as well as up to 1 sponsored chapter per day. So from now it'll vary from 14-21 chapters per week depending on how much people want to support us (I'm guessing that we'll get 1 or 2 sponsored chapters a week).

To people who find the novel a bit boring now: according to both Hyorinmaru and CKtalon, it gets more interesting at around Chapter 160. And before that, you have a lot fun fights to look forward to.

josh_15, Max, Arua and 1 other person like this.
  7. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, I can't help but feel sad for Lan Yunyue. The girl made a youthful mistake and it changed her a great deal (in a positive way, she matured and understood what's important to her). Sadly, it most likely ruined her future. I hope she'll find her happiness.

8. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey listen, Hey! If possible I'd like someone who has read this novel to reply to me giving me a description of what goes on so far. By this I mean tell me everything from the start until the latest chapter in as brief a comment as you can muster. Example would be "MC gets to another world joins so and so clan or school cultivates is a genius in cultivation learns an amazing technique or gains a great artifact then goes to city kills so and so's child angering said and said clan then runs away to hide while killing people and getting stronger along the way he befriends so and so and then kills that guy and that's the story so far" hope you guys get that and do a similar explanation of the whole thing, thanks to those that answer. =D

9. Evertime

Evertime Dungeonmaster Daoist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo he picked up that Collapsing Moon Sinking star from ATG.

10. Evertime

Reading List:
    Link
    MC grows up with mediocre talent
    Childhood friend/probable fiance enters a marriage with a more talented person (for the cultivation resources)
    He persists
    He ends up finding a magical cube that has soul bits
    He absorbs one on accident and gains a bunch of knowledge that most of it he can't use at his level.
    He does however gain a cultivation technique that is superior to whatever there is in the kingdom and starts cultivating that.
    He trains to enter the kingdom's Martial arts school.
    He ends up making money for his cultivation by selling Inscription diagrams (Which are basically weapon or armor enchantments) with some fo the knowledge he gained from the soul fragment.
    His knowledge came from beyond this world so he ends up impressing the tutor of the crown prince and they become friends.
    He fights to enter the school and succeeds with flying colors
    He's now trying to continue to train but there's a conflict between the crown prince and the 10th prince and both sides are trying to draw him in.
    tried to keep it bare bones.

11. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, I had just gotten around t writing my synopsis too, but you covered it first.
    Lol that's exactly what I was thinking. And there's also the "Heretical God" ability that increases his power at the expense of costing a lot more true essence. Sounds like an Evil God vein ability to me.

12. Evertime

Reading List:
    Link
    And solar true fire is desolate era
    And I think dragons roar is coiling dragon

13. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    MC finds the Transformers All-Spark and finds his way into a sect, surprising and offending others.

Evertime likes this.
  14. Jaspaaar

Jaspaaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha Hyorinmaru brought up that the two abilities sounded really similar as he was translating it. Don't quote me on this, but in terms of the Chinese I think that the "Falling" bit is the only difference.

Just as a note for people who might think that MW copied ATG on this: if Novelupdates' "Years" bit on both of the novels' pages is accurate, then ATG came 2 years after MW, even though ATG was translated first. (The same with Desolate Era).

Arcturus likes this.
  15. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayup just read to the most recent chapter. Nothing new but it was a way to spend time I guess thanks for the reply =D

16. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Read to the latest chapter now thanks. That was actually an incredibly good overview of events man, you have a talent there =D

17. kraven

kraven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i finished reading this using MTL, at least the MC is not that arrogant who always talk shit like the MC in PMG :cautious:
    the ending is connected to TMW about the purple card... hmmm waiting what will happen in TMW :D

18. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume your english reading abilities fucked up huh?
    Well, that what happen to me after i read few mtl chapters

19. kraven

kraven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    got used to it i finished some novels using MTL... well just can't help it even if they have fast pace in releasing translated chapter, it will still take a long time to finish the novel...

20. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i know, more than 2000 chapters. At least the release rate is fast, compared to transcending the nine heavens with more chapters and only 1 update per day. I dont think we will ever see the ending