LCD Master Hunter K

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Oct 18, 2016.

1. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True
    in terms of the survival game system this story reminds me of that webtoon
    "Life Howling"
    that Game of Scanlation was translating a little while ago
    https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=130075

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis

Without warning, every man, woman, and child were teleported off to fight an endless series of battle ‘to prove the worth of their species with their own power.’ Failure to clear every objective means that humanity shall be purged, or so the Operator claims.

But if that is true, why was K sent back in time?

Novel link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/master-hunter-k/

Personal thought on chapter 9, MC has shit luck on teammates... think it is because of his high specs and operator decides to screw with him. No shit on how his teammates will fck up the boss fight,
    不怕神一样的对手,只怕猪一样的队友
    Never fear god-like opponents, be afraid on having incompetent teammates

3. Vrinshael

Vrinshael 【Chaotic】【Fetishist】

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. It might be something like averaging too. As in, if the MC is 80 and the goal is 100, the other four will amount to 20.

4. Lucinia

Lucinia Baby turtles are the Overlords of cuteness *_*

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if we consider that the author do massive system errors in the first 9 chapters im kinda dissapointed, but we see when it reach atleast 50 chapters.

5. TagDaReaper

TagDaReaper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    umm.. I think its just how it is with novels of similar genre. Right now he can be considered in tutorials. For ex: in Reincarnator and The King of the Battlefield, their MC were also partied with such shitty teammates. Its there to kind of show the level of depravity humanity can fall to during such times. And to show how better MC is compared to them. Can't have impressionable side characters during the start of story. Otherwise you'll start liking the SC more than MC. Thats a no-no.

6. Wiger98

Wiger98 Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for the MC to meet the person who he recalled telling him to live in the first chapter, but that is probably a long way down the road.

7. IceMice

IceMice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if it happens at all, since as the MC keeps repeating he somehow pulled through thanks to good team mates, if those people now have shit team mates they might not make it to that point in time in this time line

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    At least in his first team we have the slightly useful cop, the current team just CMI all thanks to Hooligan. Ya i will love SC more than MC if they are amiable cuz Korean MCs are most of time borderline sociopath and psychopath, and no shit on darkness in humanity...

9. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just think the average level of all the contestants right now is extremely low, and the MC's essentially at the top of the pyramid.
    I imagine this will probably be the case for the next couple raids, or he'll probably come across someone he knows from his previous life soon.

I can't imagine them actually doing anything in the fight, they'll probably just run around or get themselves killed. Either way, even if they try and mess with the fight, MC seems to be able to handle himself.

10. nick1mname

nick1mname Nick is not my name but it can be.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it should -eventually- become a thing where the SC's aren't completely shit compared to the MC. More than that, I'm more concerned about the black credit inconsistencies...

11. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His whining about bad teammates is annoying since he puts literally no effort into bringing the team together. It would take him 5 seconds to do so, he decides not to, and then he complains endlessly?

12. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    dissapointment is not equal whining tho ??
    and this is about the second raid right ?? he's not making effort of socilite cause that holligan title holder..

in the first raid he rather friendly with that police officer
    and MC is rather anti social trope hero

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It's brought up enough that I'd consider it whining. He could have easily taken the leadership position from the hooligan after showing a bit of skill. If he wants to be antisocial then he should shut up about his teammates and obediently do everything himself.

14. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    the MC pretty much just like KoTB tho ?? and remember his goal is to hunt raid boss and the hidden boss not saving humankind like MC from reincanator... so he need to talk to the member so they can thin the herd and kill the boss and hidden boss more comfortable...

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC from KotB never complains about his lack of comrades. If he needs comrades for something then he'll take steps to get them. He won't completely ignore everyone else and then complain about his team being crappy. All Hunter K has to do is show a bit of skill and he'd be able to lead the team to do what he wants. He's expecting a great team to fall into his lap without putting in some work.

16. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    that because in KotB they pretty much in one story arc the people there always in there that why kotb MC can do that.. but isnt in here they pretty much always random.. what MC want is at least they self sufficient like that police officer in 1st raid.. and title + raid member attitude is the indicator for MC to socilite.. and remember they got time limit in there not like in KoTB... if the MC goal just to finishing the run without searching + killing the hidden boss prob he can do that....

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    And the advantage that Master Hunter K has is that they only need to cooperate for half an hour. All he has to do is show that he's skilled and that their best chance of survival is by listening to him and they'll do it. He doesn't need to forge a lasting team to get them to do what he wants. He only needs to put in a little bit of effort but he refuses to and then complains.

18. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah thats true, all he is doing is monopolizing all the drops and stats. that little bit of effort to teach/help other hunters can benefit in the long run. like they are late bloomers or before they are trying to survive but not using their full potential.

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't think the long term is all that important unless the later missions get crazy dangerous. With the Necromancy and Kain he should now be fine as far as teammates go. Once he buys that book thing he seems like he'll get even more powerful. I'm wondering what he'll spend his money on after that though. Skills and spells?

20. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So someone added a romance tag onto this novel too, is it confirmed that there will be romance?