LCD Master of the Stars

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by DeathStroke96, Mar 10, 2017.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    New Gravity Novel tl'ed by the person who translated the first 78 or 79 chapters of 40 Millenniums of Cultivations before qidian...

the novel is ongoing and according to the GT index for it there are only 160 chapters at the moment...
    Master of the Stars = GT Index Link
    NU - Master of the Stars

so what do you readers think of the first 10-ish chapters?

Also wondering, is it a qidian novel or 17k or zongheng?

2. Weedisdaboss

Weedisdaboss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more info...

3. Warger

Warger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think people should get to rating it. The 1 1 star review is off-putting :p.

4. Viken

Viken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read bits and pieces of it, but I couldn't really figure out what's going on story-wise. There's also a lack of tags, and with only ten chapters released its hard to figure out where the story is going. Kinda fun thus far however.

5. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    zongheng I think

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  6. darkqi

darkqi His Majesty, Ji Ning's Immortal Servant

Reading List:
    Link
    i went to rate it and even gave a review, but its not updating

7. Einy

Einy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a lot of information being thrown at you without any real back story or need for saod information, so its kinda like what the hell is going on and why is this information so important too both the readers and the characters so early on in the story. Personally so far I say the story could use a tad bit more background story to explain the flood of information being thrown at you

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  8. Benitora

Benitora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's OK so far I wouldn't go so far as to rate it at 1 star, I think we need more chapters to decide the rating.

That being said it does seem overwhelming at first, but to me personally it's intriguing.

9. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the synopsis looks awesome. If it is is anything near the level of Warlock of the magus world, I would be damn happy. If it is greater than that, then well that would make my day/week/month/year.

10. Voromir

Voromir Chaotic Evil Kobold Fig 4/Rog 16/Sorc 6 (DND 3.5)

Reading List:
    Link
    The title screams masters of the universe to me...

strixflash likes this.
  11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its interesting so far.
    first 3 chapters were a slog, but once i got through them it started getting interesting.

12. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading it, and I am halfway through the translated chapters and all I can say is that it is truly very good!! The only question that I have, well perhaps not question but thought is that when will the 'stars' aspect going to be introduced? Because there hasn't been a single piece of indication in the novel that there is space travel...

Oh well back to reading... suggest people give it a try as it is truly very good!!

13. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    in c22.2 a gate was mentioned, does that mean that, the 'Stars' aspect of the title will be somehow involved with the gate? perhaps some sort of dimensional travel like with Stargate? interesting... also i know i might be wrong on this but is the Human Faced Archnid either the Burning Wraith - this case is unlikely but could have something to do with the darksider lifeforms devouring each other... the other speculation that i have is that it is either a human injected with either experimented blood or something causing the mutation or something else...

mrttao likes this.
  14. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Just caught up, and I believe that the quality of this novel is completely comparable to actual Light Novels, instead of just being a Web Novel. Now I wish there were more chapters tl'ed!!

15. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    29.1 is it just or is that sandbar a place for the males to check out females as they were chilling and sunbathing? also is it not a bit convenient for him to lose his memories of just before he lost conciousness? i mean yes you could say that because the wraith tempered with his brain, it could have been a side effect, which is very plausible, but still...

mrttao likes this.
  16. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like they found the peeping spot... i wonder who created it? would be funny if it was yang hong who later used it as a place to hide the research material he plagiarised and his own research...

17. Erlevien

Erlevien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just started on this novel and I want to ask anyone who have read till the latest chapters or raws of whether there is romance(boyxgirl) in the novel?
    i don't really like romance(except bromance, huehue) so I just wanted to know before I really indulge myself in this novel.
    And if possible, could anyone also give any spoilers? xD Like whether the MC is going to be stronger or going to have any friends that is going to be by his side or any other major events etc etc
    Thank you! x)
    ( Oh and btw, what's the bodyguard tag for? Are there going to be bodyguards surrounding the MC or something or just indicating the bodyguards for the wealthy people in the story?)

18. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I call bullshit. the MC has ridiculous scanning capability but somehow didn't notice the traps implanted in her chest and brain?

19. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh - translation abandoned AGAIN. Would someone please shoot Gravity already?!