LCD Max Level Newbie

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by 0000000, Oct 14, 2016.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...pretty sure the train about my face has left the platform and went straight to some random galaxies where the physics are weird...27 days ago... but ya, its Necrosis, which led to permanent facial tissue disfigurement due to no skin, wish I can throw in more medical jargons, but am lazy to Google. Thanks for the concern, drinking has been a pain.

2. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, if you wanted to be real technical, there is no proper term (i know of) for what your avi is suffering. As for seem reason he has extra bones on his face, a nose and ears made of bone and a sunken forehead. There are other things, but i would rather not start throwing such language around.

Saying he had necrosis, would imply all his skin died, but considering the nature of your skin (at least the endoderm) there is no one for the all that damage to occur and still have muscles on your face (they are attached directly to your face, a rarity for muscles)

0000000 likes this.
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    lololololololol, Vulcan got enlightenment blocked by Filder...

Lithit likes this.
  4. criticalmind

criticalmind Enter Chunni Name Here

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there no women in this world? I'm beginning to think it's a total sausage party.

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If leveling is that slow, I wonder how long it'll take him to reach 500. Also wondering if anyone he knows will still be alive in his original world at that point.

I think one of the Six was a woman. Maybe the others all get sent to a different town? It could be a strange form of consideration from whichever entity runs Asgard to prevent them from being repeatedly raped upon arrival.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems odd that his sword did so much more damage than his magic when his magic power is 50% higher than his physical.

Getting a Legendary Weapon on top of a new, high quality skill seems a bit overkill considering how easy it was for him.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad that the sword's requirement is too high for him to be able to use it. BS "luck" is one of the things I hate most about CN stories. I just hope that he doesn't "suddenly" gain the qualifications to use it at exactly the right moment to save himself from something that he has no right to survive.

If he's going to use that skill, then he should go to the goblin cave every day before doing his real hunting and train it there. Hopefully, at higher skill levels, he'll be able to negate the berserk status. Alternatively, he could have his merchant friend search for a berserk immunity item of some kind, though its uncertain if that would work.

What kind of idiot thinks that a skill that inflicts berserk would actually allow him to run away? There's no chance of that at all. Its like he doesn't even understand what berserk is, even after experiencing it.

He just entered Zenith right? Why would he want a duel with someone who, at best, had also just entered Zenith, but was most likely still First-Rate? I mean, I could understand it if he was just curious about the rumors, but it seemed to be implying that he was doing it to improve himself. There's not a whole lot of improving to be done when fighting someone weaker than you.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If Jake has no desire to get stronger or to return, then why did he even come to Asgard in the first place?

If he's so worried about efficiency and not being bothered, then he should just stick with the hidden dungeon. Even if the quality is lower, the quantity is more than enough to make up for it and no one will be able to find him there. Of course, getting there without being seen might be a problem going forward, but he can just stay inside till he hits 350-400 and then move on to the level 400 dungeon.

Yeah, if he doesn't want to stick with the hidden dungeon for some reason, solidifying his ranking would be a good way to at least reduce the number of people that would want to challenge him to a manageable number.

I wonder who he'll pick? The guy ranked 7th seems a bit too extreme to be honest. Plus, winning would probably draw the attention of the top 10.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I think a quick and decisive victory would have been more than enough to make his point.

Osmium_Bookmark likes this.
  10. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there's that stoneskin disease. Combine that with some kind of skin-rotting plague or chemical and some incredibly painful and 'this will most likely kill you in a short while' surgery on the leftover bones and you could get someone's head to look like that. Theoretically.

Lithit likes this.
  11. Monster Cat

Monster Cat Ruthless Angel

Reading List:
    Link
    What the H**l happened to my face XD

Lithit likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Horune would have had any trouble understanding the truth, nor do I think that any of the other players could replicate his method. There was no reason to crush his soul like that.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly expected him to not be on the Rookie Ranking anymore.

Entitled rich kid spotted. Hopefully this doesn't develop in a typical xianxia fashion.

I knew he'd be coming round. I bet he wants a duel ;)

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish that that hadn't been quite so predictable. It would have been nice if the author could have at least delayed the entrance of Stereotypical Cartoon Villain #1 for more than one chapter after announcing his existence. I suppose I should start hoping that this won't lead to a revenge chain, but that's probably pointless.

rnailo likes this.
  15. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    well this whole dueling arc seems kinda pointless.

I mean how can you be so indecisive about it, you know you can blow them all away and might is right in this society, but no "lets not hurt their feelings and make my life more harder even tho I hate to be stopped from leveling and stuff" is very annoying at the moment.

I mean look at how he dealt with player alliance .. why should he care about all those other societies? .. its so disappointing

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not actually strong enough to blow them all away yet, especially not all of them at the same time. Also, he went along with it so they'd stop pestering him, and because he couldn't kill them without facing reprisals from their groups (or possibly for moral reasons), not because he couldn't crush them.

17. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am not talking about killing tho, in the duels just crush them head on, instead of thinking of ways to barely win... what reprisals can you actually get in a society like that where might is right and duels are sacred? .. if anything him rushing to crush Player Alliance just showed him that that is actually the fastest way to get rid of pesky people. So my question is where did all that go to? how did he suddenly start to be so afraid of everyone. I mean he has the backing of some really strong people as well if you think about his teachers, they all are really supportive of him and think of him as their hopeful prodigy or something. Ofc they did not tell that to him, but hey you should at least hope to expect that if shit really hits the fan you have some people to turn to.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Dokgo Hoo is a real bro. I'm not so sure about his intelligence, but he's a real bro ;)

Judging by how Jake was talking, the brat's father would assassinate Vulcan if he felt that his brat had been shamed. Also, if you pay attention to his mental dialogue, he's not really afraid of them. He just doesn't want to deal with the hassle they represent because it would impair his leveling speed.

And, yes, he does have the favor of the Six, but there's no telling if they'd actually stand up and fight his battles for him. Even if they would, there's no telling if they'd bother after he was already dead, not that it would matter much to him at that point.

As for the Player Alliance, he reacted that way because they tried to kill him. This brat hasn't gone that far yet and beating the crap out of him would only take things in that direction.

19. Osmium_Bookmark

Osmium_Bookmark Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree but I think Vulcan should have made it more obvious that he went easy on the rich idiot. I do hope that Dokgo Hoo doesn't get killed or seriously injured as it would make Vulcan declare war on the idiot and the idiots dad

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It would have defeated the purpose of going easy on him. How was Vulcan to know that the moron wouldn't just take the honorable loss and leave? And if he did know, what would be the point in fighting him, or, if he couldn't avoid fighting him, not killing him? I mean, if the dad is going to kill you either way, you might as well front-load your revenge.

And yes, I know I'm ignoring the possibility of losing intentionally. I honestly don't believe that that would have helped at all. Someone like that would definitely have tried to "accidentally" kill Vulcan, just because he could.