LCD Max Level Newbie

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by 0000000, Oct 14, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With good reason sadly. Still, he could always ask a demigod instead. It doesn't really have to be that archer.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much that archer could help him anyway since their fighting styles are about as incompatible as they can get.

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    He could use that swiftness and perception to complement his lightning! :LOL::LOL:

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Lightning already makes him swift, and lightning has built-in homing functions ;)

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how they'd feel if they knew that he'd only been in Act 2 for less than a day?

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why none of the managers in Act 1 (other than the Six) ever collect the marbles from Players? I mean, they're not going to be managers forever, and they could easily repeat this scene with hundreds of boxes.

‘Why don’t you just curse me, gosh.’ I'm pretty sure he just did (in a non-literal sense) ;)

6. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because it give a temporary boost and what they want is to reach the next level. and taking resources of people in their area isn't something a manger should do.
    what would you chose get a buff fast, or increase level through hard work. buff has a limit and doesn't teach you anything. and it likely becomes weaker as your level increases. and to clear act 2 you need to prove YOUR power to act 2 managers not just beat some boss

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this will be an actual choice, or if one of them will be so clearly better than the others that the others aren't even worth considering. Also wondering how his Brave Warrior friend will react to his new profession, whatever it is. Also also wondering if he'll get a second chance to pick a profession in the future so that he could be a Brave Warrior Demigod or something.
    When did it ever say that? I'd been assuming he just needed to beat someone down at the end of Act 2.

Also, the Blue Dragon has a lot of different things to offer, as do his competitors and the Players are practically guaranteed to never go to Act 2, so they wouldn't mind trading the marbles for things that were actually useful to them. If the Act 1 managers were so worried about taking resources, then they could at least still create a marble based economy to help the non-players get more marbles to take with them, while also helping the Players to be a bit less pathetic. Though that would also carry the risk of people trying to enslave them.

8. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think Brave Warrior is deferent than Brave hero. and i think the that they are ranked in order of strength since Enlightened Being at the lowest rank is this [Lowest Ranked Battle God Dokgo Hoo] and not all demigods are as strong as the one he met. and the story from act 1 was talking a lot about how they wanted a HUMAN to become a god so i think that he will pick Super-human

9. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i am not sure it was clear what i was saying so ill say it just in case Enlightened Being at the lowest rank is still a battle god (GOD) higher than a demigod

10. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and in greek mythology Brave Warriors were real strong and some times even demigods like hercules so i think they are ranked in order of strength.
    plus lots of stories go along the lines of humans being weaver that other races but every once in a while a really strong human comes. in one novel it was told that humans can use magic but in exchange tens or hundreds of years of mana would go to one human to defend the planet from a certain problem.
    well what i am trying to say that its a popular theme so i really think that he would go for Super-human if not he would go for a Brave Warriors.
    but who knows i might be wrong
    and damn thats a shity cliff hanger

Archaic pickle likes this.
  11. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that cliffy sucked, but damn he can choose a profession now? I highly doubt he is going to be a demi God or brave warrior....

I think he will choose super human.. what do you guys think?

12. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    i honestly don't think he will choose a profession at all, considering that fidler said that he wanted to prove how humans would be able to beat act 2, so by becoming a super human he would no longer be human and all the other choices are just not things that he would choose because although a brave hero is probably a human, it is not good for him to limit and restrict himself to being one as he is not shown to be a philanthropist and his journey through act 2 was really just a way for him to get his family back and his time

13. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    He can choose a profession due to being a player, I doubt it will change his race...

I think it would give him stat bonuses though... And considering he wants to get stronger faster, so he can clear act 2

14. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    well, it still isn't that good of a thing to do. and although they might not be mutually exclusive, choosing one might make his prospects towards the future set, or even worse, make it so that he can't even change the past anymore because it would go against his profession's morals

15. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    It's uncharted territory I think, he is the first player to go to the second act ever... We will know soon I guess

16. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess... .i wonder what other professions he could choose, i feel like judgeing by the tone of the overall novel, it won;t be some weird professions, thought i would like to see a profession thats like common sense breaker XD

17. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    It only showed 4 professions
    Enlightened being which was invalidated
    Brave hero
    Demigod
    And super human

18. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder why enlightened being is invalidated... could it be because he summoned an enlightened being to go help him? or is it because he can't gain enlightenment considering that the way he gets stronger is literally through grinding....
    but i would say that a demigod is a definitive no

19. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    It's invalidated because he had the choice to go to that world or act 2
    His big brother went there

20. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder what actually is so good about the enlightened world... is it just because there will be a sense of progress in regards to getting stronger in relation to act 2 where you are literally going to just be a noobie again?