Recommendations MC who has his own world..

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kay.lenson, Mar 22, 2017.

1. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I'm pretty sure he enters with his body, also he can grow herbs and beasts inside, maybe he can bring other people inside too, but I'm not exactly sure.
    It does, as I said above. It's in a pendant or something that he carries with him, he can enter with his body and bring his friends inside, it's used both for hiding and for training, it's just that there's an intense death aura and his friends, except for his girlfriend and his pet wouldn't be able to survive for too long inside, though if I recall correctly, inside the tower wasn't really that much affected by the death aura and also as they become stronger they can resist the death aura for longer periods of time. It's just that it kinda drains the MC of energy to use it.

kay.lenson likes this.
  2. lordlourd

lordlourd [Sushi Monster]

Reading List:
    Link
    Heaven’s Intention... Similar to bringing the farm...

3. kay.lenson

kay.lenson Deus ex machina

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's been mentioned, but I am bringing this up because the earlier posters were unable to list WHY they thought of it, but Coiling Dragon has multiple points of consideration as to why it could potentially fall under this classification.

the 1st point being that before he leaves his initial plane, he finds a sort of pocket dimension where he spends his time training, its not like a fortress or anything but you couldn't attack him if you didn't know how to find the entrance. Also the 2nd a main reason would be due to the rules of the stories world setting, Outsiders who have ascended to power cannot enter mortal/physical planes they did not originate from at risk of collapsing them and having the universe retaliate by annihilating them. though I cannot think of time where a portable space was ever needed for retreat as it was easier to go to your mortal plane or hide in danger zone of the various higher planes. He does make his own higher plane later on but it doesn't really function as the sort of limitless retreat your are searching for.

5. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I forgot about that one. The one where he created the castle to hide it if I recall correctly. Would have been nice if only he could have taken it with him or something. The second, I thought about that too, but it's not exactly like that, it's just Sovereigns who can't enter and as long as a person is weaker than a paragon, they could still be killed even in their home plane. Still, that depends on who you make an enemy of.
    Though, in Linley's case it wouldn't really matter as there are those 2 in his home plane. They could easily take care of any possible threats so I doubt even a paragon would dare to enter.

6. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, but it is why people kept thinking of CD IMO.

typically there aren't much uses for places that the MC can hide away in for any length of time,as it would first require a plot set-up where the MC is constantly facing battles or enemies he stands no chance in. it is why even when these items appear in the story, they are rarely actually used, the MC's will always have a certain amount of confidence in themselves even if its only in their ability to escape, and these little pocket spaces are often not the ideal training grounds either.

7. Samiel_naun

Samiel_naun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The Blue Phoenix
    He got a box where he can hide and put other words into. i:e
    The universe box
    2. Ancient Strengthening Technique
    He got a space where he can hide and cultivate. Since the beginning.

kay.lenson likes this.
  8. kay.lenson

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks...
    can you give more info about blue phoenix & blue box, also when will he get it
    & personality of mc i.e. is he naive? apathetic?

9. Samiel_naun

Samiel_naun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the blue phoenix, he was reincarnated along sides a blue phoenix, from Earth. He is smart, intelligent and lucky. He got the universe box in the first arc before which he left his world again. But this time,he took the world along with him because he became the owner of the world. Almost like Stellar Transformation and Coiling Dragon.
    If you have read Coiling Dragon, just like how Leylin left his world after exceeding a saint, that's how Hui yue left his to travel through the void.

kay.lenson likes this.
  10. kay.lenson

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

11. WQL

WQL Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Stellar transformations ? He was camping and hiding away 1/3 of the novel after pissing someone off.. only to emerge and whoop some tail rinse and repeat..

13. kay.lenson

Reading List:
    Link
    well it's better than running.. & most fun part is they know where he is, but they can't do damn about it.. they have no choice other than breaking the defenses while listening his taunts..

14. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they actually don't know where he is. Unless, you're talking about the early part with Jiang Lan's realm...
    When he actually creates his own world, no one can enter it without his permission and if they enter it he can totally wreck the sh*t out of them however he wants. Also, he uses this world of his for training too, since in there he can manipulate time much easier than in the Divine realm and he can indeed live indefinite amount of time there. Nothing can really bring him out of it unless he actually wants to come out. Maybe Lin Meng or Hong Meng had the power to bring him out, though I'm not sure about that either...

kay.lenson likes this.
  15. nos4r2

nos4r2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AST Are not just his consciousness he enter with his body he even use to hide it from enemy that chase after him

16. theobo96

theobo96 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. madhy007

madhy007 The Vendetta

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with GMC that's novel is about how to create your own world..