Spoiler Mei Gongqing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HikikomoriGirl, Jun 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG in the end, all men of ancient times suck big time huh...even the innocent seeming ones.

2. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    putting aside the whole linguage problem and etnicity problem, if I transmigated in ancient time the first thing I do would be to become a monk like CR so I won't be forced to marry anyone

3. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I ended up transmigrated, I wd be so stressed as I can't cook, remember history or do anything useful like martial arts or hv a poison detection system...immediate cannon fodder status.

4. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Excatly, you can't either wish to be a commoner because without baking you could be still married off to the first one with money or raped by some tugs or sold in a brothel. If you are a servant you would be still implicated in the nobles's intrigues since you had to follow orders, thus cannon fodder. Better be a small monk in a temple outside political affair so that the temple give you home and protection and since you are a monk and supposted to be chaste no one try to marry you off.

5. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally gonna be a monk if transmigrated.

6. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eis did WH know about CR past? What his reaction?

7. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    He knew.
    Previously she told him her past about burning herself in despair after being abandoned, but he still took it as her nightmare.
    Then later after she was kidnapped by Murong and rescued back, he asked her again. This time he believed her. However she changed her story. She told him that in her past life, she didn't marry anyone and also left her family and became a nun. She thought that bc of man's ego, he wouldn't tolerate her of previously belonging to other man.

But actually, later when CW tried to ask CR to let her stay with WH (she wanted to be WH's concubine) and was badmouthing RM, CR scolded CW. WH overheard it and whispered to himself, "so he was the one that you married in previous life."

He never confirmed it to CR though, so CR didn't know that he knew.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts an feelings on the newest set pf chapter that were: as always hamster your translations are amazing; i don't care about you Ran Min - burn motherfucker burn

Mangochic likes this.
  9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the new translated chapters, did Ran Min remember their previous life?? O.O

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the brother kill off his former wife???

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard later he remember/dream the past life. I think it is after he went to the temple...or maybe a bit later. After he dreamed the past that he know why CR hates him and doesn't want to marry him.

lazynoodles, clear and odanezz0_3 like this.
  12. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    The other novels are all fake and ideals. This, however, is as real as can be concerning about politics and women. Men are shit, I hate the male lead. He deserves karma (his children pranking him and his daughter is manly). He and RC will live with the fact that he doesn't give a damn about his first son's life.

I always wanted to time travel, but I have to deal with the fact that I probably won't survive. I would probably not even survive for a day in the city if I transmigrated. I can only imagine myself as a cannon fodder. I would either: get kidnapped, sold to a brothel, killed, robbed, get *that*

If I catch the eye of an old geezer, R.I.P me.

13. Kayfie

Kayfie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this out of anger when CR and ML got together and he was like "yeah sorry, I know that since you're not a virgin anymore you have no realistic option other than me but *sucks teeth* sorry buddy, tough luck".

I read the spoilers to see if he redeems himself but lo and behold, he becomes even more hateful.

14. Kayfie

Kayfie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be dead even before I'd be able to run to a temple LOL
    I wouldn't know how to pay respects to the father and the mother, and since the girl died tragically in order for me to have transmigrated they'd use that as an excuse to implement family rule for being unfilial.:sweating_profusely:

Player: Kayfie
    Total playing time: 5 mins (4 mins to be beaten to death).

15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's best to travel back in time with a cheat. I mean, you're already breaking the law of physics, so why not add something more to ease your life xDD.

16. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't we transmigrate to our own country please lol imma die in minutes if i transmigrate anywhere else, might as well pray for the quick and painless death:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Crayon and Valera like this.
  17. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    Boiii...where’s the adventure?! If we’re all going to die in the end, then we got to go exploring! Carry some poison with you so you can end yourself before they can end you. Problem solved.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  18. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    but these MCs only transmigrated into the past or some unknown/made up dynasty ah, they at the very least know a thing or two, like language .-.

but then again i was never an adventurous person lol, i'd rather stay home and sleep <.<

19. bernzilla

bernzilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already dropped this once out of anger and annoyance because of the ML. Picking it up again, I thought I'll try to stick around and see if he'll redeem himself, but damn, reading the spoilers makes me want to drop it again :'(

Why is he so petty and selfish? Sun Yan would be the best option but he only likes Chen Rong as a sister. He's the most decent out of the bunch and my fave still.

lazynoodles and ShenMiao98 like this.
  20. Sasagi

Sasagi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link please...