Spoiler Meng Hao cultivation is retarded.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ZeroIn, Apr 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ZeroIn

ZeroIn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All that trouble of going throw perfection from the start and now there is no difference better Meng Hao and other paragons.

he could have just trained like normal and he would have been at the same LVL. what the point of perfection if in the end, he is only as strong as some random 9 Essences.

1. Immortal Emperor =Bullshit
    2. Allheaven Emperor Immortal = bigger bullshit
    3. *Allheaven Dao Immortal = biggest bullshit
    4. 33 soul lamps= bullshit
    5. 123 immortal merisdians = usless.
    6. Dao body= laughable
    random 9 essences = meng hao 9 essences .
    no difference so far, no piont is going through all that work in the beginning books.

maybe there will be a difference later but last book and so far he is just so so.​

I could be wrong

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    In reality he's jut peak ancient realm which is comparable to nine essence paragon becase of the allheaven dao immortal

3. ZeroIn

ZeroIn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The think is that he has already gotten all nine of his hex has his essences. so he has skipped the dao realm . but hasn't gotten throw the ancient realm. also it was said he will only get a small boost from is lamps when he went to the 8th mountain.

don't man kind of confused myself.

4. Hamsta

Hamsta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao should've just stuck with his pokemons...errr..."totems". He was a literal god to the folks, clearly the best route to power. /joke.

5. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    i suggest you read book 9 as you will realise that the amount of lamps and veins that meng hao had was tiny...
    people in this vast expanse can have thousands of laps/veins
    as for immortal emperor, allheavens and the like there was a theory on wwf that, they are just early, mid, high and peak levels of immortality from the ancient times and that in the mountain and sea realm people mostly entered ancient realm from early immortal which is why reaching dao realm was very difficult

6. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    There wasn't any point in the early parts. I actually found it difficult to read how obsessed he was with "perfection" at the beginning. Look at Wang Lin, his cultivation road was far from perfect and he reached 踏天境 anyway.

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  7. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean to tell me that those chapters where everyone was giving him immortal meridians was still low class? Damn, way to go foster dad. Clearly your love ain't enough

8. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah there will be this one chapter ahead where MHs clone will be showing off and will have hundreds of thousands of vein...

9. ZeroIn

ZeroIn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn, looking forward to that.

10. Flamemaster

Flamemaster [TheCakeIsALie][LordOfTheDivineFlame][ThePinkPuff]

Reading List:
    Link
    first of all he wasnt in dao realm aka a paragon he is in ancient realm, he can just fight them cause of his perfection, his essesnces arent real essences also he only has 8 hexes meaning only the power of 8 low powered essences.

Risus likes this.
  11. Heyu

Heyu Not enough space

Reading List:
    Link
    I am nowhere near those part, but, after reading all the comments I have doubts, so I'm asking from ignorance and it may be an stupid question..

He actually skipped a realm, so now all the bullshit about perfection is just to be on par with others, or he is just in ancient realm fighting dao realm experts with his weaker cultivation thanks to the perfection, but some day he would be on their realm and their would not mean shit because all the perfection obsesion was actually worth it to reach the apex?

12. Flamemaster

Flamemaster [TheCakeIsALie][LordOfTheDivineFlame][ThePinkPuff]

Reading List:
    Link
    yes because if you read on you will know that the mountain and sea realm are sealed and they fan only have experts up to 6 essence so when the war starts meng hao is killing ppl with paragon lvl strenght.

13. PinoyReader

PinoyReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe the way he cultivates is faster

14. cyberstein

cyberstein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is not in the peak of ancient realm yet.
    has essences does not mean he is in dao realm.

15. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Only when u have perfection u can have dao fruit and can convert eternal way , he was a true immortal King which is essential at that stage and yeah anicent realm he used 33 soul lamp to change bronze lamp and yeah only if u have all heaven immortal bloodline u can become a monster or immortal it justified the use and didn't give credit to some random item for his op so it is perfectly fine for me what irks me was till the end for the chu girl he didn't give a proper response and didn't mention properly about Wang lin clone

16. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    His cultivation kind of broke during this time. Frankly speaking, no mater who say what but the reality is that he is not in Ancient Realm since he detonated his lamps and not in Dao realm as well since he don't have any essence ...
    He did use another lamp but it was not his and all he is doing is borrowing its power. The bronze lamp obviously belongs to a even higher cultivation person and all he can do is make his cultivation look at 9 essence paragon with it ..
    Since he never had any tribulation for entering Dao realm, which he should have crossed 4 times to enter Paragon(one at just entering another at entering 4 essence then entering 7 essence, and lastly for his fleshly body to enter 7 essence) helps in testifying my theory. It was mentioned in previous chapter when 9MS was suppressing his tribulation for MH and he had it when he went to 33 whatever world above 9MS that that world sensed his tribulation was due and that he cannot run away now since no one is suppressing it ...
    Then there is this hexes thing. It has always been a mystery to me ...
    His 1st clone has 1 thousand and something of those immortal meridians and hundreds of bronze lamps .. His tribulations for when his clone enters immortal realm and ancient realm last months ... Kinda kill all those 10's of chapters I read before and the hype with 123 meridians and 33 lamps and all ...
    Jokingly saying, his cultivation became so unfathomable that even Er Gen was never able to write about it clearly ...