Spoiler Meng Hao's ******

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Raphael, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    April Fools son

2. Reginald Twistleton

Reginald Twistleton [Lord of Rhymes][Fresh King of NUF]

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck moi...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2016
  3. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You shouldve read the sneak peek of the next chapter to realize sooner, I mean,
    he gets snu snu'd by Lord Fifth
    in there ya know?

4. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    MAJOR SPOLIERS BELOW
    Most of it is based on mtl from lnmtl.com website, so read at your own risk.

Yes, Meng Li(?) is indeed Meng Hao's mother. Yes, the Fang girl that was chasing him is his older(?) sister. No, Meng Li isn't related to the Resurrection Lily.

Its the 'daughter' of the big mother resurrection lily somewhere in the "xyz" forbidden place (i cant recall the name for the life of me). I only remember that place is in the middle of the southern(?) ocean. Also, she saves Meng Hao's life sometime down the line as she falls in love with him. He makes the resurrection lily his nascent soul weapon(?) after he reaches that realm.

There were 2 conditions for Meng Hao to live in the Ji clan planet after re-incarnation. One for his father/parents to act as gate keepers for that places teleportaion(?) gate. The other was for them to interfere as less as possible until Meng Hao reaches a certain power level. I forget if it was Nascent Soul Realm or Immortal Realm. Anyways, his parents cant contact him or make him aware about their existence before that.

The Ji Clan is the main family of the Ninth Mountains and seas. The Fang Clan is the main family of the 7th (?) Mountain and seas. Meng Hao is the eldest grandson of the Fang Clan Head and is, thus, the next head. He was very powerful since childhood and other grandsons were jealous of him. However, he posses Fang Clan special ability of producing(?) Nirvana Fruit in his body. He produces The Nirvana Fruit at a very young age of 7 years old. This takes a huge toll on him an he reverts back to an infant, a reincarnation in every way possible (except for being born again). This happens 2 times, i.e., he reaches 7 years old and dies twice. In order to save him, his parents make a deal with the Ji clan. The Ji Clan feel an enmity for the Fang Clan in their hearts. They don't show hostility but it is there. They take this chance to reduce the powerful people present in Fang Clan and thus propose the deal to Mang Hao's parents. The rest is as in above spoiler.

Okay, this was very vague in the mtl, but the reason is cause the Ji Clan Special power = Karma and Fang Clan Special power = Samsara control(?)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016