Spoiler Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by cap.toon, May 2, 2017.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone giving away spoiler?

Like what's the ML?
    How will she get back her identity?
    Who is really the orphan girl the old soul picked up? How was the orphan girl able to do what she did to the old owner of MC's body? Like who is backing her up?

kawaii12345, nielyti, Hotato and 2 others like this.
  2. Chainz366

Chainz366 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers to see if it's worth reading

Hotato and riyo like this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML met the MC when he is in disguise...cough.. I mean when both of them are in disguise, I think you know who he is.

And base on MC's theory, the orphan girl is same as her, the transmigrated person because her disguise skill. That orphan girl make her own influence maybe with the knowledge of her previous world.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  4. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :X3: Does the MC ever get revenge for the previous host? and who exactly is the ML? How OP does our MC get in the novel? :confused:

5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course the MC got the revenge, and reunited with her father and grandpa again...(and live happily ever after, haha). Of course the story didn't stop to that...

And the ML...
    Actually you already meet him. He is the uncle with good beard. Of course, actually it is just his disguise...(so don't worry. He is really ikemen). That's why it's funny when you think they met each other for the first time when they in disguise (MC as beggar boy and ML as uncle). The one that make me smile is when he lamenting for MC calling him uncle when he is still young..(totally forget his bearded disguise):D:D.

And for the OPness...
    She got a unique physique that can make her cultivated faster than average, meet military too like her father and grandpa, got phoenix as life contract,...um...what's more?? Oh got the super strong ML (but she didn't want to use this trump card even the ML is willing, though).

Yep I think she is OP. But, she came from bottom and crawled upward so she can get equal standing with ML later, especially in the world where the powerhouses get revered, and she comes from 9th grade country.

Yume-sama, ErryChu, Bella94 and 15 others like this.
  6. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The interactions between the MC and ML are super cute especially when he is pursuing her :giggle:

It's especially adorable and funny, because for the longest time
    his subordinates thought he liked a boy (because the MC was crossdressing that time) so that misunderstanding made it all the more hilarious :ROFLMAO:

7. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    When did he/at what chapter did he started to pursue MC?

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot what chapter...
    It was when MC as Ghost Doctor get kidnapped to heal ML cold toxin. The ML then know she is actually the beggar boy he met before (ML know the beggar actually girl after the MC falled to him and he found out. His reaction is a bit funny).
    The ML actually is not good with woman, that's why when he showed some ambiguous act to MC, his subordinates was misunderstood.

Oh I actually like when the ML wondering why he doesn't repugnant to MC even he hates woman, he told his protect guard to bring women to see if he is still repugnant to women, but the guard thought ML want do a good deed accidentally told MC when she asked about the women. The MC actually sneaked into ML roof to see a good play, haha. Of course that misunderstood guard get punished later... (I actually pity this naive guard because he often get punishment because of MC)

9. 4ratu

4ratu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Iike more n more for this mc. N I just know from first time that 'uncle' is ML. Coz he have so cute reaction at they first meeting.
    Thanks for sharing

Shayla likes this.
  10. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the ML interact with the MC? I want to know more lovely interacting with those two. By the way, does this mean he fell for her first? or we are not there yet.

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, the ML fall first. The MC is just acknowledge that the ML is handsome with good physique (even when the ML still with his beard) but the MC is still wary of love so she doesn't easily open her heart first.
    In the previous life the MC is orphan and get raised as something like assassin (she study poison etc). She then has some soft spot for a man (I think he is a scientist) because with him she always feel like an ordinary girl. But the man get killed, when the MC investigated it has connection with some girl that then betrayed him. It's revealed that the girl is the previous life of her fake, so she killed her.
    When MC think that the betrayer transmigrated, she wondered and hoped that the male transmigrated too.

And the ML is loved spoiled and entangled her. He get jealous easily and is a bit possessive.
    He even get jealous at her father when the MC ran and hug her father.

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So did that scientist guy transmigrated?

13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28 , what chapter does Ml realize his feeling for her? what chapter does ML start falling?

14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just the MC's wishful thinking. I am in chap 1357, the MC still don't know if he transmigrated too. (She just mentioned him once and didn't think about him too. But maybe he is transmigrated too or maybe not).

What chapter he started fall in love??o_Oo_O
    Hmm..maybe a short time after he found that the Ghost Doctor is the beggar he met before, and it's chapter 187 when he know GD identity as the girl.

Sorry my memory is not too clear...

15. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    It's revealed that the girl is the what do u mean " previous life of her fake, so she killed her." Confusing

kurohamukami likes this.
  16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who killed him is the orphan girl (who stole her identity)'s past life. That's why the orphan girl can replace mc identity, that almost no one notice it.

Sorry for my confusing reply

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    soysuva, Shayla and Shizuka Mikki like this.
  17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she deal with the one that stole her identity?

silentkira likes this.
  18. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    What a small world.

19. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask, why did the orphan girl steal her identity? And will the orphan girl discover MC's transmigration? And remember her?

20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    She is envied Feng Qing Ge (MC's predecessor). She envy that FQG has her family's love and get a good fiance. And I think she want to make her own influence stronger with the backing of the Feng's family.
    And I don't think Su Ruo Yun (orphan girl) remember MC, because MC too didn't realize SRY's past identity when she killed SRY. (I think the author get the idea to connect their past later, because I think the realization is too sudden)

ErryChu, Bella94, soysuva and 9 others like this.