Mind blown, Trump's quote that he never said & the Mandela Effect (NO POLITICS rule still exists)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Judgecutioner, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgecutioner

Judgecutioner [Supreme Noodly God][Created 69^69 universes][Dom]

Reading List:
    Link
    While Mr. soon to be President Donald B.
    Baboon
    Trump will be present in this post, he is not here to be talked about. I do not wish to talk politics. Honestly I don't wish anyone here to talk politics at all and will be angry if you will. So prepare yourself for a long journey into what I think is probably greatest mindfuck since Berstein Bears were actually shown to be BernstAin Bears.

So what am I going to talk about? Certain Trump's quote. Quote that is showing him as total evil vicious bastard. But there is one problem with this quote. He never said it. Here it is:

[​IMG]

Indeed this topic will be about new 'Mandela effect' mass manifestation. Because thousands of people are remembering seeing the video where he said it. Funniest thing is that so do I. However, it is physically impossible for me to have ever seen it, so I am quite confident there was no Internet conspiracy to hide this quote, and it is merely that our brains are fucking with us.

How am I confident that is the case? After all, I myself remember this video, so how can I say it never existed? Because, my dear friends, there is too much evidence to prove that this video can't possibly exist. I shall start from the softest evidence and progress to the hardest.

1. There are many people who are claiming they have seen this video as late as one month ago, but when tried to find it they could find it no longer. But also, there are people who posted similar thing about month ago. And some who even who posted same thing entire seven months ago. Either video has been restored many times since nov. 2015, when first "it's hoax" website made article about it, or people's brain simply started gluing some memories together to create this memory as response to this meme.

2. Fact that I remember this. I am middle European dude. First time I really heard about trump was when he entered primaries. Let's say I could have seen this at most 14 months ago.
    I always had quite low opinion about Trump. I thought him Baboon, stupid celebrity wannabe politician. But not as low as if I learned about heavencalling hypocrisy of running for party whose voters he called utterly stupid. Something like that, if I had ever seen video like that in my past, I can promise you I would see him much lower than now.

3. People on internet keep these things alive. It would require finding hundreds of people who were capable of reuploading this and killing them/having them become part of conspiracy.

4. If Trump said something like that about Republicans in late 80's or 90's you can bet your ass it would make a news. Outrageous claim like that from someone who always had some relations to Republican party, especially since it was supposed to be appearance on television, would leave traces and scars in history. It would completely wreck his relationship with republicans, but no such thing happened. There were no big voices of outrage. Either when he said that, noone really cared, not republicans, nor democrats, nor anyone else, until video "reemerged" recently, or there's something shifty our brain is doing to us or D.J. Trump has some kind of brainwashing superpower to make his allied political party not attack him after he said something so insulting about them.

After trying to remember it deeply, I realized visual parts of my memory come from Pro-Trump propagation video I saw about 3 months ago. And since I don't have high opinion of Trump, my subconscious accepted that posibility of him saying that.

And this knowledge, knowledge that your brain can actually fabricate memory like this, is both fascinating and terrifying, don't you think?

2. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    @Trump
    What do you have to.say about this?

Infinity Sword and Talan like this.
  3. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Mister Div

Mister Div ? ¿ Founder of The Anti loli Alliance!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    i blame myself for not voting...

Infinity Sword and Reamie like this.
  5. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm its all psychology not very surprising that our brains lie to themselves and piece different memories together.

6. Potatos

Potatos [Mostly Inactive] [Frozen Ink's Slave #2]

Reading List:
    Link
    Scams, scams everywhere

AkeShiro likes this.
  7. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    The brain has always been able to fabricate things. Hell, most of what we think, is what the brain 'assumes' is currently going on, and if we had been taught earlier in life other words than what would most accurately describe the situation , then we would be thinking that.

8. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    People always says that I think too much when I am being asked a question, but who can blame me when I'm not even sure if my memories are made up or not..

joshan likes this.
  9. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like something he would say, and it would also work(as evidenced by the fact that he's President.)

One thing though that might make it so that it's not actually true, is I don't think Fox News was the Republican mouthpiece that it's become under Roger Ales back in 1998. I think it was a legitimate news agency back then, so this quote is probably not right.

I just wonder what he'll do with the power now that he's had it. I really hope he doesn't just spend his Presidency undoing all the work Obama did during his term, I know that's what his voter base and the rest of the Republican Party would want, but as jacked up as Obamacare is, I would much rather he fixed it rather than repealed it.

And the anti-environment agenda he's pushing seems incredibly short sighted. We know global warming is a thing, we know carbon emissions are the cause, why make a concerted effort to go back to coal? The US has set the world precedent for climate policy and the fact that he's basically undoing any and all progress we've made under Obama seems like the most damaging thing he could possibly do.

10. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the things that fuck up court cases a lot(witness testimonies). Because we fabricate a lot of memories because "It could be right, sounds/ looks about right" or you just want it to be true regardless. It's a messy psychological phenomenon I'm sure there are some studies/reports out there that can give you a clearer view on it.

AkeShiro and uvallrelato like this.
  11. Byb

Byb fucking leftist liberal

Reading List:
    Link
    First time i ever see that quote. Not credible for a second.Conspiracy theory. Have you take your meds?

12. maskhara

maskhara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fun fact mandela effect only works until you are aware of it and you basically become immune to it once you know unless you have the iq of a shoebox so good for you

13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it was the aliens. They tried to send messages to you.

14. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    Shame on people not voting, regardless of who you vote on.

remy911 and Potatos like this.
  15. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    Consider this: people whose memories have gotten worse over time sometimes can't even remember what it was like to have good memory. They might not even remember that their memory used to be better. Isn't that terrifying in of itself?

mir and Miri-Bell like this.
  16. Sh1r0r3n

Sh1r0r3n New Year and still a workaholic

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Blcktron

Blcktron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a quote by or about Donald Trump, but a prophecy about democracy that can best explain the election..
    “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” H.L. Mencken .. July 1920

Mizura, Chinese MC, Jarrow and 6 others like this.
  18. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's why I hope I kick the bucket long before that or there is some advance in medical (mechanical) science that helps alleviate/eliminate that. It's right below being trapped in your body and being fully aware.

uvallrelato likes this.
  19. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't resist. Politics in spoiler, you've been warned.
    hehhe

Edit

Quote of his is true. I can easily imagine it

20. Judgecutioner

Judgecutioner [Supreme Noodly God][Created 69^69 universes][Dom]

Reading List:
    Link
    My gramps has Alzheimer. Once in while on better days he realizes there is something wrong with his memory. It's really sad to watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.