Question Missing novels?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by arahera, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arahera

arahera Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, just for starters, I'm not sure if I'm writing this in the right sub-forum, oh well..

A friend of mine asked for a few novels to read, and I suggested Dimensional Sovereign and Dungeon Hunter, as it fitted his description of what he wanted and I remembered those two.

But when I checked the links, they were removed. Which I guess was because of QI or so?.. and I'm wondering if those two novels are saved another place where it could be read? Any links would be appreciated.

2. LysUltima

LysUltima Riichi! Tsumo! Toitoi! Suuankou!?

Reading List:
    Link
    Google the names to find pirate sites.
    Don't think that I'm allowed to post the links...

Yes, they were removed because GT was bought by QI and they had issues on getting the licences.

Arcturus and arahera like this.
  3. Mr Pancakes

Mr Pancakes Well-Known Pancake

Reading List:
    Link
    Dimensional Sovereign is a Korean novel so Qi has nothing to do with it and DH is probably the same

arahera likes this.
  4. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dude u just came out from cave??
    is has a problem with QI, because Qi owned gravity tales now. Qi trying to negotiate the license with munpia thats why they remove korean novel to show good will, thought it become problem lately because they didnt invite rainbow turtle to negotiate her translation

5. Mr Pancakes

Mr Pancakes Well-Known Pancake

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot that Qi owns GT and it sounded to me like he was asking if Qi took it down

6. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    There really needs to be some sort of message/announcement that posts relevant novel news. People keep asking the same questions over and over...

7. Emy.

Emy. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't Gravity ( QI ) already announce it though ? they announced that out of "courtesy" they will take them off until the trades are successful and everything ? And announced collaborating ( more like selling gravity to QI completely) as well ?
    People are just too lazy to search for such announcements so they make threads and ask the same questions over and over

8. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but that is GROUP announcements. People who don't follow groups won't get it. The announcements should show up for the actual series.

Emy. likes this.
  9. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Without asking the oppinion of the translator (rainbow turtle), richard kong(ggp) proceed to try to negotiate to munpia about permission and refused to even give the translator the estimate numbers on it.
    She found out only after people are talking about her translated novel on redit.
    So she got pissed and took down the novel. Which the whole fiasco is prolly started by qidian and gravity's dumb 10% owner richard kong.

Emy. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.