LCD MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Zenobys

Zenobys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please read my earlier post in the thread on why we named the tiers Black-Iron and Green-Copper. They are sometimes referred to as Black or Green equipment... A more detailed explanation can be found further back in the thread.

Edited to add a response to the previous comment.

ZL has a first person style of writing. Most of the story would go as such. "I did this. I did that. He used this, etc." This is the biggest difference between ZL and RLG.

We have also noticed that ZL's MC gets OP through skills much faster than RLG's. If you prefer a faster progression then ZL would be great. If you prefer a slower progression then RLG would be better.

You can't deny that LNs like TKA are much better in terms of character depth, planning and direction of plot, etc. Well, such novels are hard to come by and honestly, better left in translators that can deliver much higher quality than us. Since we are still learning and improving, RLG is a good fit for us and we would continue to strive to provide readers with a stable release.

Thank you.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Rule71 likes this.
  2. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is awesome until the author choose to place spice there, the idiot big breasted girl.
    its annoying, whenever there's her in any chapter.

3. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y u do dis? You promowed 18 chapters per week... But why is there only one chapter today??? The cliff is killing me T.T

4. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you even read what he said? He didn't promise, he said he is providing that to qidian but when qidian releases is all upto qidian, they usually keep a small stockpile for emergency.....

5. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just rambling about the cliff not about the release well maybe about 10% lol

6. polik

polik Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know the URL for the raw site

7. mmdock

mmdock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did it bother anyone else when

at the first dungeon, he cleared it on Normal, Hard, and Hardcore, even getting all the experience from one boss entirely to himself in normal mode (and to be honest, based on that situation where he got all the experience from that boss because everyone in the team was dead he should have been getting increased experience for every boss defeated with fewer members alive and the one he killed simultaneously), yet, didn't level from level 10 to 11 until he turned in the quest after he left the dungeon.

With all the bosses and monsters being higher level they should have been getting quite a bit of experience, right? What the fuck are those other players grinding on that they would remain higher than him on the level leaderboard??

8. Crau

Crau 『Kysil & Kyuu's master』『Onee~sama』『Utopia's』

Reading List:
    Link
    ''Hacks'' just that~~~And well even maybe there is some exp limitations based on lvl, combat style or something, whatever the author can just explain it later or just ignore it

9. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand the author:
    What gaming company would bother wasting efforts (and thus money) on features that can only be used (and witnessed) by a single player - in the whole world?!
    This is an extremely idiotic move on the author's part...

10. Zenobys

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok first of all, I would need to update everyone on some new facts. My current release rate to QI will be fixed at 16 chapters for now due to some unforeseen circumstances. However, there would still be at least 2 chapters per day (when QI is ready).

Additionally, in my honest opinion, all of these light novels have the authors randomly cramping out numbers, figures, statistics, events, etc. I think everyone should not take the minor details too seriously and just enjoy the plot and interaction between the characters. The authors are not machines with built-in systems to accurately describe certain figures. Most of the time, they defy logic for plot's sake. Just pretend those figures are accurate and go along with the story and I believe you will enjoy the story much more.

As a translator, sometimes we notice such details but there isn't much we can do about it. Can we modify the numbers to make them more realistic? Certainly. But that would be unethical and disrespectful towards the authors of these novels.

11. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    ZL MC get OP after few hundred chapters , RLG MC already OP before 100 chapter mark.
    Before 200 chapter mark he solo 13 floor dungeon for massive player by himself , even doing 1 vs 2 boss on one floor.

12. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having actual character sheets to keep track of where your player's characters are (stats, xp, equipment bonuses) would help keep these gaps from forming. The author either intentionally disregarded XP to keep MC in line with others, or simply didn't take them into account.

Well the status in the country of origin says story is already complete, so discussing the faults isn't going to change anything in the story at this point.

13. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Things like Unique, only one in world is quite often in chinese game novels. And more than him not leveling I'm annoyed by fact he was able to solo it. Game where boss monster with higher level can be soloed is badly designed. And badly designed game isnt played by bilion of players

14. Zenobys

Reading List:
    Link
    You may be right about that, my bad! Its been a long while since I last read Zhan Long and I remembered him leveling extremely quickly and then getting OP with the best eq + skills even early on. I do not remember at which point (chapter) did he become downright OP but I can vaguely recall it being quite early on... Giving off the feeling that his character was just broken.

15. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    He is just luck broken... He gets all the goods stuff like the class change shit move, making him keep the heal skill which is the only usefull skill for him among his skills... Or that lvl 10 wild boss dropping really rare early game equips entirely tailored for him.. Etc...

16. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting VR game if only i can play it i will going to ............................................

17. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Started reading this. So far it is good enough to make me sad that it is not on LNMTL

LaDyViL likes this.
  18. Zenobys

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news for everyone, the site's status has updated RLG's weekly release to 14 chapters. Fear not my friends, we have translated up to 150+ so if everything progresses smoothly, you can continue to see a weekly release of 14 or more!!

Blitz and Gavin like this.
  19. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Banzai!!! Thank you so much!!!

20. Zenobys

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry in response to your statement. Should I be happy you are enjoying it that much? Or should I feel sad that you would resort to MTLs? Hahaha