LCD MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 12, 2017.

1. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Read Online

NU Link

Author: Flying Alone

Description :
    The phoenix is a creature of legends, a wonder of the world, an imagery of life and destruction. This fabled creature signifies the rise of a hero in a virtual world where battles occur for the sake of honor and glory!

Zhang Yang was a professional gamer in the first and most fantastic game that revolutionized the world: God’s Miracle. A game where traditional knowledge in RPGs did not matter anymore, players would have to manually target and evade attacks, giving rise to a significant gap in skill between a professional and an amateur gamer.

Zhang Yang’s downfall came a little too soon. His girlfriend was snatched, his guild was harassed and disbanded, and he was even driven to commit suicide! Jumping off the top floor of a hotel, Zhang Yang seemed as though he was soaring like a phoenix. Little did he know that the end of his life also signified his rise from the ashes!

2. Yvi

Yvi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems promising for me :)

3. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like those VR Second Chance Stories but they're all a good read so if you're a fan of stories like those (i.e. Rebirth Thief, Reign of Hunters etc) you'll enjoy this

4. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like a fun enough read to me, thought i would prefer if proper rankings for equipment was used, these white grey black and what not are confusing and tough to remember would have to consult past chapters to find out what the current gear ranking is, why not use proper game terms like d/c/b/a/s?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  5. Bellethiel

Bellethiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many vr novels out there, but this is the first one to have instanced areas for the newbie areas included to not have stuff being overran. For some reason they are just mentioned, but not used at all and it still is crowded. Weird.

Besides from that it certainly does look very interesting and I'm looking forward to the mc slowly building up his guild and probably get some members that were famous in the other timeline.

6. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    the thread isn't connected to the shortcut LCD link with update list.

i wonder when this will get fixed

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  7. Sawcrot

Sawcrot 『Elk God』

Reading List:
    Link
    This story seems interesting

8. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, larger amount of chapters doesn't equal quality. What's the point of hundreds of chapters full of useless stuff for the sake of larger word count? A few hundreds of chapters more or a few hundreds of chapters less would make no difference if they don't have any substance.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  9. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
  10. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    We share we care. Your food is my food. My money is your money. Your wife is my wife.
    Tell me what's wrong with those statements? My friend unfriended me on FB for saying that.

Neydomus likes this.
  11. phk

phk 『Lost Soul』『Master Of The Fine Arts』

Reading List:
    Link
    currently liking the faster pace of leveling id expect from someone that came from the future.

12. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when i read the synopsis, i got mad snail vibe dont know why

13. bromnath

bromnath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    using color is normal gaming norms for mmo's though. most use wow type colors (grey white green blue purple orange pink) but many Chinese series use dfo's (grey white blue purple pink red orange gold)

Astaroth likes this.
  14. Jpsilva97

Jpsilva97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the novel but how is the release rate of qidan ?? hope at least one a day PLS

15. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that reincarnation into fantasy world or something like emperor of solo play?

16. DeDraNix

DeDraNix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just liked the fact that unlike a lot of other VR Second Chance Stories, he is a warrior and not a thief because I like thief and all but almost every one of these VR reincarnation stories, they are all thieves.

17. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    never played wow :( the only type of online game i played was dota 2 and lol, dota 2 has mmr and league has divisions ..... so kinda tough to understand, and i thought as the quest are divided in those tiers it would make more sense for the equipment too

18. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    nope that would not work with item cause wee see it in some kind of storage ui and with proper color difference we know what the item rank is with a small glance and not by checking the item individual to see what rank item it is

Astaroth likes this.
  19. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    that wasn't connected to the actual LCD link that shows up near the update list. and mine is connected, so yea ... that one is now just a normal thread.
    [​IMG]
    nope, he doesn't reincarnate into a fantasy world, in his actual world 5 years past, when the game was to be released. as for emperor of solo play that guy died in a accident, and reincarnated when he was going to start the game for the first time (sadly MC in EoS changed his class but in this one MC didn't changed his class)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  20. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    "and he was even driven to commit suicide!" oh, i don't like this part, i guess i won't read