Spoiler MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rule71, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers people?
    Like when does he get the bug pheonix reward that he mentioned to his best friend? or when does he start his guild? who are the guild members? when and how does he meet them? when does he meet his (past-future idk what to say about it...) gf? and how does she react, when do they get in a relationship?
    PS: lets use this single thread for all spoilers related to this novel (so i can find all spoilers together muhahaha)

2. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just reached chapter 166 in raws
    when does he get the bug pheonix reward that he mentioned to his best friend?
    Not yet

when does he start his guild?
    He didn't start a guild. He took over an existing one
    Because, the ones that created it told him that it was just for fun/fooling around.
    It became troublesome to be a leader, so he took over.

who are the guild members? when and how does he meet them?
    Fatty and also the guy who had a dragon as a pet (already met in the translated chapters)

1- good snow_female (priest or something like that), meets her at chapter 36
    He was battling a boss (not sure), and she came and healed him. I think the boss was in a place difficult to see, so he was surprise to see her. But apparently she got lost and is bad at directions:ROFLMAO:.

2- Water Smoke_female (warrior) meets her at chapter 39
    She is the cousin of "good snow" and also the leader of the guild that the MC took.

3- cold frost night/cold night_female (theif) meets her at chapter 80
    He battle her in the arena. Apparently she was famous in his previous time. And most importantly she never joined a guild.
    She only joined his guild because she wanted to defeat the MC in a fight.
    She also met him in real life when he beated a couple of thugs/scammers. (SHE is a cop in real life!!)

4- endless starlight_male (tank) meets him at chapter 143
    He is the guy that was mentioned in chapter 6 that the other guild suppressed him for not joining their guild.

5- Narcissus bloom_female (not sure what she is, maybe a magician or something like that) meets her at chapter 143
    She still didn't join the guild but is in his team doing tasks/missions
    Apparently she is also famous in his previous time

when does he meet his (past-future idk what to say about it...) gf? and how does she react, when do they get in a relationship?
    Not yet

Oh,
    Also the names I am not sure of them (google translation :cry:)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  3. garunix

garunix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he completely loses interest in his past life's gf and chooses not to interact with her at all in his new life because he felt hurt that in the past life she eventually chose to marry the other guy in order to appease her parents. Even though he understood why she did it it still made him feel uncomfortable because it made him realise that she does love him, but not to the extent that he thought. He still killed Liu Wei eventually but not for her sake. He mentions that if it was the thief or the priest in that situation, they would not relent if their parents opposed the relationship, even if they had to threaten suicide or w/e

It ends as a harem with two of his guild members from the main party; the thief(cop) and the priest.

Also in the harem is a princess, his teacher, an actor and a secretary iirc. These four were far less important/prevalent throughout the story. The princess was just a horny masochist and the actor has no feelings for him but stuck with him because she got pregnant (she had sex with MC because both of them were drugged by MC's enemy(thief's suitor) in order to create a scandal to screw him over)

4. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link

Seriously :confused:
    The whole story's idea was about him and his gf
    Now he just lost interest
    Did he meet her and then released that she only loved him a little?
    What is going on exactly? (Mind elaborating)

5. garunix

Reading List:
    Link
    basically he had a lot of trouble handling the thief and priest's feelings as it was (they both get REALLY jealous of each other and always want to monopolise MC for themselves), he felt like developing another relationship when the current two were already so possessive was a terrible idea, especially considering the uncertain feelings and emotional baggage he has towards the past life gf anyways.

(despite this reasoning later on he still ends up doing other girls.... just ... because...)

His goals ends up being pretty generic... stomping the international competitive scene, making lots of money, having a fulfilling life with his harem, and getting rid of all the people that threaten his harem's safety etc. Basically the bare minimum to keep the plot going

The story was just this uncomfortable feeling of being way to OP in the game which made it have no tension in game but being way to powerless in real life which made it have too much tension out of game(the second half of the story he does get the capital to handle them but he still gets himself in danger). Also not to mention a lot of the harem was unnecessary and actual romance development during it was weak(though I just don't like harems in general)

I don't really wanna justify this story because it was simply..... meh

malles, Ran ahzu, craz and 1 other person like this.
  6. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok
    I think I am gonna stop reading this for now:(

I know how he ends up with the thief (under gun threat :ROFLMAO:)
    How did the relationship between him and the priest start????
    Also, did he ever meet his past life gf?? (From what you just mentioned, I got the impression that he never met her again)

7. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    More info about his past gf? At which point did he decide to let go of the past? I mean seriously, realistically, there would have been no real end goal of the novel once he decided on that point. The whole premise being he wanted to obtain her fairly in this life.

But yeah, she was obviously not ideal since she couldn't out weigh her own family's goal over life with him in the first life. (May be I'm a sucker for suicide in the name of love. As long as no NTR is cool haha.)

The OPness in game and in RL seems very unbalanced from the looks of it. Unlike other popular similar works. Like no super powers or anything.

8. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    i think ill still continue, just coz i got not much else to read atm ..... but yeah wtf? that disparity is too much between game and real life lol and then the past life gf stuff was weird, the reasoning kinda makes sense i guess but then if that was the reason why did he do it with even more girls? .... Also no matter how good he gets at the game, that is just a game not like shura's wrath where he can get real life powers or lms where end goal he gets shares in the company so no matter what he does he cant be as big as those conglomerate families right? so how is he gonna fight them? |-(

9. garunix

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much more about the past life gf... I read this several months ago sorry lol

There are some good points to this story like the character interactions between the main party. Because all the guys in the main squad are perverts who talk in sex innuendos that like to trick the innocent younger cousin into saying suggestive things. The cousins and MC banter can be funny sometimes.

the relationship between him and the priest I do remember though because it was interesting.

Basically it started because the NPC he was doing a quest for required him to steal like 1000 panties from the villages clotheslines and it was a hard quest because he had to camp everyones backyard until a new set of panties came out and this quest was really tiring and mentally taxing for him. He eventually went autopilot mode and even stopped caring about which panties it was(even if it was little girls or grandma panties).
    Afterwards he logs out because he really needs to take a piss urgently and ends up going to the cousin's bathroom because he was in a hurry. While he is in there he notices the priest left her thong in the bathroom and his underwear thief hunting mode kicks in and he subconsciously snatches it. Right as he realises how fucked up that quest made him she happens to open the door on him... she gives him a pitiful 'i understand' look because he lives in a house with two women and pretends to believe him when he tries to explain. Conversation later ends up going towards the reason she's not worried about a pervert living with two women is because she wouldn't mind the person she loves taking liberties with her. And then she forces a kiss on him in the bathroom.

The confession is kind of sudden I believe she fell in love with him because he lynched the people who were trying to murder her into confessing their crimes even though it was dangerous and illegal for him to do that. It could also just be because of the time they spent together in the game as she never really specifies the exact reason and just says it was because he is manly i think(?)

falcon92 and nanda322 like this.
  10. garunix

Reading List:
    Link
    The cousins own a Lingerie company which they recently inherited but at the time it was inherited a lot of money was embezzled out and no banks would loan them any money because of the people trying to murder the cousins getting people to slander the company. The cousins make the MC CEO(forcefully) and he uses most of the money he makes from his guild's mining, sales and territory taxes to buy shares of the company and help bring it back up. The profits from the company and the guild make him incredibly rich from the gold to money conversion. I forget the various methods he had to make gold but the guild alone was a huge money making machine by itself. Also he got a large salary for being at the top of the competitive scene

falcon92 likes this.
  11. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happened to Hundred Shots? Does he get a dragon and remain in the team?

12. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what stats and items does Shan yuan currently has now? Like pet or servants mounts set equips etc

13. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls help me spoil me pls

14. Vvibulo

Vvibulo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hundred shots later become the deputy of the guild (administrator) he is.in charge of running the guild,and territory.and he is the figure leader of the guild.
    Yeah he got the dragon and remain until the game ends.

15. Vvibulo

Vvibulo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u remember when Mc wondering why the two of them never appear in the previous live despite their talent.
    The reason is originally they died, they are trapped in the storm succession of the underwear company.
    Little snow has a pursuer, and he is her cousin. The reason her cousin pursue her is her shares in the company was the biggest.
    But little snow always gave him cold shoulders, so he defected to another cousin, but she didn't have any shares. So the two of them planned an assassination, in expect their shares will go to the two of them.
    Their first target are drizler father. So when drizler father has an accident. Mc shield them, and help to jail the cousins.

Well the confession of little snow come like a snowball, even I can't predict that.
    Like what have been said above, Mc come to the bathroom when little snow taking a bath, she said she didn't mind it cause she love Mc. Then she confessed saying he is her ideal man despite Mc's lack in face.
    Mc caught of guard and confused the whole time she confessed, after that there is an awkward atmosphere between 2 of them. But little snow never pestered Mc's for answer. She always send flirtatious moves and coquettis to Mc.well the process from that confession to Mc's acceptance quite long.

16. Vvibulo

Vvibulo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The phoenix wasn't a bug, it was a lie from the previous player. Yeah Mc and fatty Han get the Phoenix pet. But fatty Han really struggling to finished the quest.

His guild members after 5 years is more than 60k. But his fixed party is 17 in 5 years. And the last member added was his teammates from previous live.
    Mc's total harem is five, I expect there will be more than 10. But the author sealed it to 5
    The list of his wife
    1. Han xing yue
    U know who she is
    2. Sun xin yu
    The cops and Mc's backer
    3. Luo bla bla(forgot her name)
    A superstar, she is victim of zhang xiuhua plot to trap Mc. She got knocked up by mc
    4. Yu li
    Mc teacher
    5. Cheng xueyao
    Liu wei rape victim

Actually there is one more, but I don't know what is the right name for her
    6. Night phoenix
    She is Luxembourg duke daughter, but only meet twice a year

17. Land Of Tea

Land Of Tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow seems like this novel went south quickly

18. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but really the 5th one got raped?fuck man!!! He got a harem member that got raped... This author!!! He really did it!!! He fucked up a harem member!!! Anyway got I get some spoiler about their ascension after reaching lvl 100? Like what New skills or job they got? When and how does Zhang ye flirt with his harem each of them.. Thanks

19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would like confirmation on the Rape part. Someone already added the Rape tag on the novel page.

malles likes this.
  20. 1xtime

1xtime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoilers just made me want to read the novel even more, we don't even know ft/past Gf. I kind of wanted him to end up with the priest. Harem always welcome