Spoiler MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rule71, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Theo Thanasia

Theo Thanasia Medicine Master

Reading List:
    Link
    is there R-17 scene ? like the one in Zhan long?

2. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be nice if someone would answer this question, thanks.

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc it was attempted rape, and not rape. Even if there is one, it was not by the MC or involve MC's girls.

Not sure about latest releases though. Since it lack evidence, the Rape tag was removed.

4. garunix

garunix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it happens when MC and the famous actress both get kidnapped and drugged. They both have sex together against their will to create a scandal so it was like... mutual rape? idk lol(they were pretty much unconscious when they had sex)

it happened in chapter 786/787

oniichanithurts and LaDyViL like this.
  5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm....I'm not opening that can of words we called Rape and Its Definitions so feel free to add it if you will. Though do remember there will be people who did not know and might remove it without checking the forum.

6. garunix

garunix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i don't really care about adding the tag lol
    I feel like dissuading readers from the story for a tag we aren't even sure is correct here is not necessary... not to mention it's so far from the current translation it won't be affecting anyone anytime soon
    I just wanted to clear up what little I could because it was confusing for me as well

oniichanithurts likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler :blobxd:

8. Xiao x2

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, that's why. Attempted rape and rape really has a big gap with each other, a lot of people would get dissuaded if they know a novel has rape..(which I consider myself as one):(

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, that's why I removed it since itwas added under that reasoning. Might wanna check @garunix 's posts above though. That's probably gonna be a reason if someone add the Rape tag in again.

10. Vvibulo

Vvibulo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I must apologize for my lack of answer, but it's nothing like you people imagined.
    I am using 2 mtl so all of it could be wrong, the rape part is before the mc meet the woman.
    She is blabla beautiful when she is young, many man droll over her and his enemy is included.so he attempt a rape when she is young(student), and from mtl I used it's happened.
    So her parents seek justice for that, but ironically her parents dead a miserable dead. Seeing this the girl hiding herself, and seeking revenge for her parents.

11. Vvibulo

Vvibulo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry dude, because I am using mtl so it could be wrong. And it happened in the past when the woman still a girl. And there is no scene for that. It was just a sentence. Implying a statement.so for me there is no "feels" because it was a past.

12. Xiao x2

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it's fine. I am even thankful for you saying it right now rather than waiting which would make it worse.

13. dsrack123

dsrack123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does he start a romantix relationshio with one of his harem members?

14. dsrack123

Reading List:
    Link
    Up

15. dsrack123

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp brothers

16. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    He already done "it" with his former teacher. chapter 254

17. Amaranthe

Amaranthe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @momonga143 between level 80/100 he will get a purple set called titan set which is pretty op(it will take him 5 months to complete the test).All i remember is 3 set bonus was 10k hp. There are 2 others at 5 and 8. He finds a sealed sword he is still trying to undo 2nd seal at 524. At level level 99 he also opens follower system which didnt exist in his previus life players can get npc followers(similar to pet but if you treat your follower bad she/he can leave and they dont blindly follow orders). He gets a op one her race mtl translated as dragon eagle she has 2 forms human and dragon with diffrent skills

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  18. Amaranthe

Reading List:
    Link
    @momonga143 mc's inheritance skills at lvl 100
    【Battle of God】 (Passive): Increases the damage done by you by 50%.

[Aegis]: Summon the god of war to protect themselves, access to an additional 20% of the passive injury, for 10 minutes. Cooling time: 1 hour.

【God of War】: so that you temporarily get the power of God of War, incarnation of God of War, the value of life increased to 40 times, armor value increased to 5 times, 90% chance of immune magic damage, attack power increased to 5 times, and can fly The In the war gods change state, you every 10 seconds will get 1 point of war gods source, some special skills need to start the spirit of war gods. God of War turned up to 2 hours. Cooling time: 72 hours

【God of War】: to win the victory of the light, to restore the wounded body, immediately return to full of life status. Consumption: all anger value. Cooling time: 30 minutes.

[God of War]: the power of God of War to bombard the ground, 100x100 meters within all hostile targets ruthless bombardment, resulting in the equivalent of 10 times the amount of power chaos damage. Consumption: 3 points God of War spirit.

This is from mtl so bare with it

19. Amaranthe

Reading List:
    Link
    @dsrack123 witb thief and priest 509 it starts arpund 400s but formalize/s*x at 509 with both of them after celebrating his inheritace+ alcohol. He was doing it with priets thab thief enters the room gets jelous since she was kind of drunks says if she can do it i can do it as well and joins them

20. Amaranthe

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at chap 600 if you have any questions tag me i will do my best to answer