Multiple Point of View Story : Daily Life in NUF City

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by LivingCorpse, Feb 26, 2016.

1. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    I was bored, and I stumbled upon this idea while on my way to the bathroom.
    The idea is just like The Novel Writing Game except everyone have their own point of view.

Rulez :
    1. Each story will be divided into days, each day will begin with news stories which will foretell the event that happens that day.
    2. You must made the story somehow related to the event
    3. Each person has their own POV but you can make your story intersect with one another (especially if you're mentioned)
    4. To write your story, quote the days event first
    5. There's no rule on how long your story is, you can made it just with one sentence or a whole page
    6. Write the story in first person POV
    7. Participants can only post one post per day (New)
    8. Whoever you are you can join
    Oh I almost forgot, I will probably add each days event at least once a day.
    Hmm... somehow it's confusing, days event each days... yeah...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  2. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  3. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Day 1
    CNNUF, your source of unreliable news
    Today on NUF city...
    A mysterious explosion has occurred in the NUF city Eastern district, authorities still investigating the cause.

4. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Day 1, Underworld district.

Today I need to bought a milk and eggs, since Underworld doesn't provide fresh egg and milk I need to go to the NUF City Eastern district for one.
    Upon entering the supermarket, I saw @fluffymigs reading adult magazine in front of magazine stand. I pretend I didn't know him and proceed to bought the milk.
    I paid the @Random cashier guy and left the store. After several metres I hear a loud sound in the back. Since it doesn't concern me, I hurried back to Underworld district.

5. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Today was a special day for me, as this was the only time I had to pick up a special item I had purchased. As I was walking down the alleyway to the specially store, I see a strange light flash before my eyes, which makes me feel dizzy and then I pass out to the loud sudden sound.

6. Caehl

Caehl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sighed after watching the news outside of an electronics store.
    "This incident again? Good grief, what are the authorities even doing? Play golf? Haaa, utterly disappointing."
    Yet knowing this kind of news made me smile unknowingly. At least life is still interesting in the recent days.
    I walked away from the streets and went back to my apartment. There I continued to watch what the residents of NUF city are doing with my secret surveillance cameras.
    smirks

7. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    i watch the building explode from a safe distance away. then proceed to walk away slowly and pull out a hand radio and speaks into it, "all is going according to plan. i'll be heading back soon after i pick up the 'cake' and a few more 'gifts'."
    "its called talking in code."
    "its not stupid, you are stupid!"
    "why the hell do you want me to pick up 13 boxes of pizza?!"
    "no"
    "no"
    "no! im not getting you those pizzas cuz you aren't going to pay me back for them"
    "don't you dare touch my unicorn!"
    "auuugggh! fine you get one pizza! only one!"
    "okay! three pizzas"
    i sigh and thus change my plans to include going to a pizza shop. "now where is the shoddiest pizza place nearby?"

*** on a sidenote @ summoning people gives me anxiety so i'll probably just talk to myself in these things.... (how lonely *sniff*)
    hmmm now that i think about it i dont think i've ever used the @ summoning thing...

8. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *BAM*
    The loud, thundering explosion hit my ears first. It was soon followed by heat wave and flying debris from the explosion. The debris leave a cut wound, but what made me shocked is the view in front of me.
    Someone had bombed NUF headquarters.
    I hit the call button. @qzty you better answered this call.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  9. SlashCrit

SlashCrit 『Young King of ♥』『Lawyer/Bartender』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was currently playing with my cute pet wolf, Jin inside one of the rooms of the Eternal Ice Palace. When I threw the ball far away, Jin went to retrieve it. We were playing fetch. I was enjoying it. He was enjoying it more. When he went towards the ball, he suddenly stopped and shivered. I also sensed something. It was an enormous amount of magic power condensed into one. The next moment, a loud booming sound reverberated in my ears..
    I use my enhanced vampire perception to see far away..
    "It seems our plan has begun.."
    I say while smirking, looking towards the giant mushroom cloud in the distance..
    I patted Jin's head, then made my way to meet with the others..

LivingCorpse likes this.
  10. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Your Favourite Family Disappointment

Reading List:
    Link
    i walked with heavy heart, divorce paper heavy on my hands as i walked to @SlashCrit to turn it in
    after giving the paper to him my mind wandered

i was just chilling in hell, passing by @Satan 's residence when i stumbled upon @Aria Hime the husband of @NaM and my wife, @Ldyrdy standing close together, the seductive demoness with bewitchingly innocent smile @Ldyrdy flirting with @Aria Hime

my heart was thunderous, like a sea in a storm, moreso when the winter god tell me to leave @Ldyrdy because @Aria Hime is more acceptable partner to rule the eternal ice palace

as i walked past @LivingCorpse, i saw @Poor_Hero and @ioriangel chatting excitedly at nearby cafe, i was about to say hello when suddenly a building went BOOOOMMM
    i watched dazedly as the scene in
    front of me turned to fire

@episod3ux came out of nowhere with ice cream in hand
    "sure hot in here huh" he said
    "come to my house neesan, it's not as big as the ice palace tho"
    i nodded and walked with him back to his home
    the scene of fire and carnage didnt bother me, i am goddess of victories, merciless

episod3ux, LivingCorpse and Poor_Hero like this.
  11. false

false Today is always the best day ever~

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always thought [explosion] is an amazing thing.

When I was in my previous life, the most popular weapon is the gun. Although it's a projectile weapon like a bow, it's killing power comes from [explosion]. There were hand-held [explosives] like grenade and time bomb like C4. The anti-infantry vehicle called tanks uses [explosion] to propel the bullet and the bullet itself [explodes]. the anti-tank RPG ammunition [explodes]. Buildings along with tanks and infantries were destroyed by [explosions] from aerial bombing. And of course, there was the ever popular nuclear [explosion]. I can confidently say "if it's killing you want, it's [explosion] you're looking for!".

It was what I'm thinking while in front of death's door. NUF HQ was bombed when I was walking my dog. the explosion debris hit my head and pierced my shoulder. My blood is flowing, my consciousness is fading, my body feels so heavy and I can't move. I'm dying....

"At least..... I will die by [explosion]" I muttered.

I felt my lips smiling as my consciousness is lost.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    LivingCorpse likes this.
  12. Animester

Animester Silent whisper

Reading List:
    Link
    I was enjoying my coffee-time when I heard a loud explosion..I looked through the window and found that many buildings was in quite bad state..And I thought *its probably a crazy NUF members doing some kind of weird experiment so I didn't care much about it* But i found it quite annoying that my coffee-time was disturbed so i decided that I would write a complain to authorities about it next day..

Zone Q11 likes this.
  13. Pluriscient

Pluriscient Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shut off the TV. This again!? It's always the same, week after week someone starts enacting their precious secret 'master' plan. Humph, I suppose I shall have to be the secret aid of the 'authorities' again. Let's start investigation in the usual places.

I suppose "all for the people" was the wrong motto to choose.

14. earlkuma

earlkuma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When i meet my friend while eating a lunch, suddenly something explode..

"ah.. isn't that my office, i hope my boss get caught with that explosion.. i hate my boss"
    "eh kuma-san? you are quite rude to your boss"
    "oh well probably he will survive, hopefully with some brain injury.. sigh.. he get more insane on each day"
    "... hmm? are you stressed out?"
    "ofcourse! do you think there are programmer that could create DSS within a day? and from scratch? and he says it must be better than that iracle? impossibru!!"
    "that quite something, aaanyway lets get out of here while we can and search a safer place"
    ".... are you dining dash?"
    "why not (grin)"

and then me and my friend walk out from the open cafetaria to search for safer place"

15. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    ....Ara? I never knew I could fly...? WAIT, HOW THE HELL AM I FLYING!!!! Just a moment ago, I was standing on top of NuF headquarters, stealing breadcrusts that had been kept there for pigeons, trying to survive till my next payday. Then i heard this loud BOOM, and now I'm flying? Did the research department use their weird gadgets on me? I know there are lots of people who believe I'm immortal, cos I keep surviving no matter how bad the situation is, but that's just because I have a tough body, decent decision making skills and high luck. No health insurance company allows me to take a health insurance now though. Oh well, might as well enjoy this flight experience.

Ahh. Just spotted @FlowingSong distributing her trademark cookies and hot chocolate. Is that @canaria23 twitching in the footpath? Bet he/she got dropkicked again, lucky bastard....

Looks like I'm finally starting descend. Oh crap!! At this rate, I'll directly collide with the NuF idol @Ritsuru !!!If that happens, no amount of luck will save me from the crazy ritsuru squad!!! MustdosomethingASAP!! *somehow kicks the nearby billboard that says "Join @prongsjiisan Femme Fatale faction!!"*
    That was close. Just managed avoid a certain death. Dislocated my arms and legs from the landing, but that's easy to fix.

Huh? Hey @Nyanko . Why you smiling at me like that? Why you taking out your rocket launcher?!! My crash landing made some dirt fall on Ritsuru's clothes you say? This is a freaking over reaction!! Call my lawyer righ....

*BOOM*

The last thought that passes in my my before passing out.....
    How am I going to pay my hospital bills this time? *sob*

16. Rivenn

Rivenn 【I eat fruit】【commonhouseman】【RV_n/Rivelle】

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF City, the Shopping District.

Coming from a far city, I have arrived after hours of travel.
    "I must find an Inn quickly. Then register in the guild... get a job... sigh. Why did they do that? Those heretics-"
    A grumbling sound interrupted my thoughts. I immediately held onto my ninjato, and increased my vigilance...
    Realizing that it was my only stomach made me feel all the fatigue and stress from the past few days.
    I heading to the shopping district, looking for eateries.
    Strolling and window shopping. Listening to gossips as I walk. I collected information inconspicuously.
    I found a small noodle shop, entered, and ordered the daily special.
    Taking a sip, the thick and salty broth felt refreshing.
    "That city... I don't think they can recover. First bombing the city center as diversion, then simultaneously closing off all exits with more explosions...AAHHHGG! Really. Am I not allowed some peace!.....hmmm, is this some kind of mushroom? Taste like Nori..."
    The soup made me forget my worries.
    But when I was finally enjoying my meal, I heard an explosion. Just like that time...

17. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching my favorite show, I was enjoying my bamboo milkshake. It was like every other free day, where I had no job from Boss @Tony . Maybe that very peaceful time that I had caused what followed, as a loud sound echoed shaking the glass of shake. I was sure that it was an explosion, as I prayed that this does not affect my holiday.

My prayers went unanswered, as a call came to my mobile from a familiar person. I answered in an unwilling manner.

"Sigh, is this about the explosion,"I asked in a uninterested manner, completely ignoring phone courtesy.

"Yes, the explosion was at NUF headquarters; unlike other matters related to city this one is directly affecting us directly handle it immediately," saying even the serious matter in a straight mannered answered, @Shio, one of the heads of the family.

Not even allowing me to reply she cut the phone, as I wondered if I will ever get a holiday.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  18. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    uummm... sorry my chuuni and writer sides come out... sooo..

*knock knock knock*

someone knocked the door of the ice palace. it wasn't normal. since usually nobody come to the ice palace.

"Hi." it turns out to be @SlashCrit . it was strange for him to come more importantly slash was wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase.
    nonchalantly slash takes out a piece of paper.

"What is this?" I asked him.

with a seemingly annoying smile slash said to me: "Just signed here and you'll be fine."

ofc after all this time i know only con artist or someone with a bad intention will give a smile like that. the smile is warm but you can feel that the heart is cold.

i look carefully at the paper and it was a divorce documents. the applicant for this is surprisingly. @Rhealora , my husband..

my hands trembled as i tried to confirm it again. i was feeling powerless even the paper flew out of my hand.

Slash with a smile pick it up again and tapped my shoulder. "it's not a big deal man. just sign this and this over."

are you stupid or what? - i muttered to myself.
    at that instance the power that i've always kept sleeping inside of me awaken.

*crackle crackle*
    the sound of a mirror being shattered can be heard as small crystal rose starts to form around me and slowly approaching slash. it was like a flower fields bloomed out of nowhere. it was a beautiful sight but underneath that, it was actually a『Forbidden Ice Magic』, 《Eternal Ice Prison》.

Slash didn't even have time to react as he was frozen in place. his feet starts to turn to ice and slowly it creeping up all over his body.only before his arm is following the fate of the rest of his body, the divorce documents pushed gently by the wind flew out from his hand and arrived in front of me.

i took it from the ground but my hand felt powerless... Rhea...
    *small ice crystal formed at the edge of my eyes*
    am i crying?
    why am i crying?
    i feel very sad but...
    what can i do?
    am i going to let it end just like this?

I walk around aimlessly as I was searching for @Rhealora .. i don't know where she go... i asked around but i can't find any clue.. she must have gone from the underworld area.. where could she be? i am thinking hard at the possibilities and the first place that come in mind is her brother place, @episod3ux ..

it was at NUF city.. as fast as i can i rolled around in snow to get me faster to the city...

i arrived at @episod3ux home but nobody is here... suddenly i got an omnious feelings.. my chest hurts.. as i feel that it was harder for me to breath...

at that moment...

*BOOOOOM*
    and explosion occured at the other side of the city...
    my mind went blank.. is this why i got those feelings earlier?
    "RHEA!"

<Mr. N , (consent earned from Mr.N)>
    few minutes earlier...
    "HAHAHAHA, these people are so stupid. what cultivation level, what broken veins? all those times they mocked me, i can finally have the chance to pay it back all to them! HAHAHA!"

I run as fast as i can and arrived at the scene...it was a mess..
    @LivingCorpse , @Poor_Hero and @ioriangel are there... they're covered in dirt and there are some wounds on their body but they are now busy trying to search for any survivor and gathered some of the citizens in one place.

"Please, don't push each other. we don't know what happened yet but please remain calm."
    @ioriangel as everybody's onee-san tried to control the situation, as expected of her, i also heard that she previously learned martial arts and modern warfare and i can see it now based on how she handled the situation.

@Poor_Hero is trying to search under the rubble because even though she is poor, she is still a hero..

as i was dazed out for a while, i remember my main purpose coming to here.. Rhea..

"Iori nee-san, do you see Rhea?"

"Snow, i'm glad you're okay. Rhea huh? i think i saw her earlier but..."

"But what nee-san?"

"The explosion happened. after that i didn't see her again."

i can feel my heart skipped a beat when i heard that. as if my heart is going to stop beating.
    Rhea.. where are you?

つづく

Zone Q11, hayyan, SlashCrit and 3 others like this.
  19. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    *BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!*
    "Eeh?" FlowingSong was just reading the local news of some couple breaking up, Satan getting a new avatar only to go back to his old avatar, Ren's "rant" causing quite a stir at the NUF Ministry of Profound Wisdom and some other news when suddenly she heard a huge explosion. FlowingSong then sighed.

"NUF being NUF again." FS was pretty curious about what was happening but she felt someone beside her whose presence without doubt caused her irritation and annoyance.

At the speed of light she [Drop Kick]ed canaria23 to the ground but the "irritated" feeling did not leave her though it somewhat subsided. It was as though beating canie listless and twitching wasn't enough or maybe because what was irritating her wasn't JUST canaria23 but someone else. Someone who was sent flying because of the explosion perhaps?

FS then went to investigate the cause of the explosion instead of making theories and made preparations if in case this leads to a fight.

20. SlashCrit

SlashCrit 『Young King of ♥』『Lawyer/Bartender』

Reading List:
    Link
    In a frozen room made entirely out of ice, there was devastation..
    There were stalactites coming from the ceiling, which was so high you wouldn't even see the top using your naked eye. In the middle of this "Frozen Domain" stands an ice sculpture..
    The sculpture was shaped entirely out of ice, and had silver hair, red and blue eyes, seemed to be wearing a black Italian fit suit, and was wearing a grin on his face..

Naturally, this ice sculpture was me..
    I had just been caught up in some kind of spell that froze my entire being..
    But this was all going according to plan so far..

My right ruby-coloured eye suddenly shot a blinding light from its socket..
    Generating what seemed to be a heatwave that was so hot, that it melted the entire room in a split second..

"Yare, yare.. @Ldyrdy -dono really surprised me with that. If I didn't have my immortality, I would have been done for.. She just loves to overwork me, doesn't she.."

I stretch my limbs to get the feeling back.. Twisting my arms in a counter clockwise motion again and again..

I crack my neck, and see that the whole room has been turned into water..

"Ah, this isn't gonna be good for my suit. I only just bought it.."

As I was slightly saddened by this, I proceeded to the next phase of the plan..

Now that I have shown the wife of the eternal ice palace, @Rhealora 's divorce papers, and induced his sealed rage under that mask of eternal poker face of his..

I had to go report to my client..

-----

A shadow was walking in the hallways of the palace, seemingly cautious and nervous..

Naturally this was but a facade..

"Dear client, your order has been done, I had shown the papers and he has went to the city to find her."

I called out to her from behind, melding into the shadows using my partner Jin's innate skill [Shadow Meld]

The woman, or should I say, the soon-to-be-king of the eternal ice palace turned around slowly, and showed a grin..

"Ah, excellent, I order you to proceed to the next phase, move to the city. We don't have much time."

I listen to the details of the plan once again, confirming my orders..

After all was said, I bowed respectfully towards my current client..

"As you wish, @Aria Hime -sama.."

With those parting words, I disappeared from sight, and started moving towards ground zero..

Chiaroscuro likes this.