Spoiler My Chief Husband, Too Mensao!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Aug 14, 2017.

1. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the ML seems to have an aversion to women (he can't touch them without having some type of negative reaction) for some reason. I don't think he would be the kind to do that...
    Also I've learned to not trust the descriptions to much, sometimes they are exaggerated or unreliable.

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Based from my understanding after reading MTL...

- I think the tag is for the first(??) chapter, after MC waking up from her rebirth.
    - ML actually has allergy to woman. When he is in hospital, he drunk some tea (with some extra in it) and that's why that happen to MC.
    - And surprised... Somehow ML not allergic to MC.
    - ML then order his men to capture MC (as the offender who write that he can't lift).
    - And so MC got her life in cage because of ML. Of course she try to escape for few times.
    - MC saved an influential person (the one that got accident). But only bodyguard and the patient know it.
    - ML is too tsundere (strangely make me really hate him as I usually like tsundere ML). He never tell what he truly feel, get jealous easily, trap MC.
    - Oh, similar to some other story (space-rebirth novel), MC get a mysterious inheritance from her mother. That's why she rebirth again.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what about her little brother who was sick? ....also what about her b*** cousin?

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The lil bro is still in sanatorium (MTL). The MC just phoned him once after she can get exit from her 'prison'. The ML hacked(?) thr public phone, and as he didn't get clear conversation, he get really jealous as he think that MC phone her lover...

The so called cousin in the latest chapter got scar on her face (there is some incident where she want to push MC to the stair but she was the one who fall. After that without MC's knowledge, ML told his subordinate to turn down the hospital electricity for 12(?) hours. So as the cousin is the only one need the surgery, they just gave her simple surgery for her injury...so no plastic surgery for her as it needs electricity in hospital).
    Then, the MC later met cousin in pharmacy store...where MC scheme the cousin to bid not too precious herbs with her until the cousin used her saving for uni. So she become poor... don't know if her mom still have some saving left...(especially after the card got blocked as MC father was get held in some malpractice case where the traffic accident patient sue the hospital).

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    why does her family hate the mc so much? .....does the mc have any smut interactions so far?

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Bases on my understanding (until ch 84)
    - mc's mother family is kind of rich.
    - i think mc's father married the mom because mom is rich.
    - the cousin actually is not cousin. The aunt is actually father's lover...so, in reality, the cousin is actually mc step sister.
    - there is inheritance from mc mom. She will get it if she get married or when she 28. As mc is too worried about her bro, she pushed her marriage later until when she is 28. With the aunt suggesting, the the inheritance moved into Gu family, except one looked ordinary necklace (which actually more precious as it was actually the one that make mc got her second chance)
    And smut... Nope, they just got kiss (more like a forceful kiss caused by ML's jealousy)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  7. blazeria

blazeria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't realize someone had already made a spoiler tag for this :blobfearful:

It's start off pretty bad but Main char Gu Qi Qi is definitely not a push over unless it comes to the ML

8. blazeria

Reading List:
    Link
    he spanks her :blobpats:

9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o so there is S&M smut here >.> :notlikeblob:

soysuva and lazynoodles like this.
  10. blazeria

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't call it S & M per say. But I will say there have been handcuffs (non sexual) and some ambiguous situations. All in all very interesting and lots of blush worthy moments

11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    ho ho ho, i made the thread for spoilers ^_- i regular watch the front page of NUF for new novels to read and i saw this thus this thread was born.. <3 I love your work. :)

odanezz0_3, Zoeh and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  12. blazeria

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! Please continue to read it:blobsmilehappyeyes:

13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What did it mean in the synopsis ".. I forgot to feed her...?"

14. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    he didn't give her enough sex...you know the big D.

RBJ, JimmyFalcon, odanezz0_3 and 2 others like this.
  15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh. I honestly was worried he went crazy yandere on her on chained her up and for real forgot to feed her.

16. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, nah, well who know, sometime this mc forget to eat or eat too little for the own good. Sigh

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  17. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok when the Mc saves someone I believe by how serious it is she gets points which she can buy martial arts techniques, new ways to save someone and so on but if she kiss him she will get so much more points stupid mc does not think to knock him out and keep kissing him

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the mc's relationship like with the ml's son? ....also after her father runs out of money does the ml take her brother in? ....how does she convice her father to let her study medicene? (since the cousin wanted to block her o.o)

Ceilo27 and odanezz0_3 like this.
  19. 12thbaam

12thbaam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually think she was raped, in the second chapter where she wakes up it's in the middle of the ...act.
    Even though, it seems to me it's a situation like hidden marriage and it was glossed over so much,it didn't really bother me.

20. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! :D I tried to MTL, but it made my brain hurt, so I'm just gonna ask here instead xD Seeing that the ML seems to be "allergic" to women, how did his son come about? o_O He had to sleep with a woman, right? Or is his son adopted? :eek: TIA

odanezz0_3, Kittsune and alexfilia like this.