Poem My confession

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Confess Persona, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Speedy

Speedy [Ophious's Wife][Skullie's cute sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    So....you feel lonely and bored like me and have no best friend who can understand you and is depressed?

2. Speedy

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been there
    *pat*

3. Esperwhim

Esperwhim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this is for novels, not your emo poetic BS

4. babbo3d

babbo3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro what your describing, is heaven for me is what i want to do for the rest of my life.

5. Speedy

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would you want to be left out from every activity and feel like you shouldn't even exist??

6. _OmnigeneousxYD_

_OmnigeneousxYD_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right one last thing , does the hurt but not hert mean it hurts not having something to hert with and for and care about? Maybe the pain ya live with is yaself wanting to feel something with, that in itself might be a feeling to act on, holing up and finding some joys online is fine, but it gets a little empty at some point, like drinking too much artificial flavors feel stale compared to how u expect the real thing. ...I ment these to be short ish.....whoops....take howevas ya plzlezz

7. Speedy

Reading List:
    Link
    If this poem is really what you're feeling, I want to help. I've been there but I have no idea how to help because time is the best treatment for me :/

8. babbo3d

babbo3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey if i can get up, read books, eat and sleep and keep that cycle i don't care if they forget my name and what my face looks like, my skin is ticker than mt.tai you can't get me down with that, bro if you want to switch i'll do it with you

9. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    Here I'm not alone, but why I feel that I always alone?

Here I'm reading because its my hobby, but why do I feel that I'm running away from something?

Here I'm together with everyone that I love, but why do I feel that everyone I love didn't love me back?

Here I'm working hard to get everything right, but why do I feel everything that I do is not enough?

Here I'm feeling depressed because betrayal, but why do I feel that I deserve what I got?

Why? Just Why?

ps : haha trying to copy your mood, here I think what I write is poem, but why do I feel everyone didn't think same with me? haha ;)

10. _OmnigeneousxYD_

_OmnigeneousxYD_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl who bore the flame ring, or any of the other related girl series, I'm on them now, and der a bunch a military stuff with a bunch of details, but overall, it's not bad and from at least what I've read ,is gud for at least death and flame up round 20th chapter for der 5 star reviewz

11. Speedy

Reading List:
    Link
    ......I'm a female tho......anyways, I'm over it so its okay~

12. Atros

Atros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I have no appreciation for poetry whatsoever, I both dislike your ambiguous, main page thread title, as well as regret my curiosity in clicking it. I spent a solid 30 seconds trying to find the downvote button as though this were reddit, hoping to bury this nonsense forever.

Forever.

Liyus and Lunaleska like this.
  13. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Although I'm not really into poems... I've been there. Felt like a living corpse, lamenting how empty my life was. The all consuming despair and the faintest hope that it will get better. For me, I feel into a depression due to deaths' of loved ones, and it took deaths' of loved ones to get me to pick myself up.

As someone who is about a decade down that path, life can be better. But it requires work. The only person who can make your life better is you. You have to look for the happy moments, otherwise you'll only have the sad moments. Worrying about your sense of morals, take your time and rediscovery them by reevaluating what is really important to you.

You can get through this, but it will be one step at a time.

14. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go out there, get off your PC or whatever tech you're always on, and actually talk to people, walk in the parks, wander around the city, play sports, go to socials, even have a few drinks (if you're of age). Don't spend your life in the virtual space.

15. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    The paragraph was so long that I did not even bothered to read

16. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    So many faggots in this thread, but for once it ain't OP.

If you're not interested, why bother posting? You have nothing to contribute to the topic, or in general, so you act edgy for likes. Pathetic.

@Confess Persona: I think most of us who've struggled with depression can sympathize. It'll get better, eventually. You just have to keep struggling.

17. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    I read no prose, no rhyme. maybe it could works as lyrics but you would need a good arrangement.

18. KTL

KTL Down horrendous

Reading List:
    Link
    Fighting against depression, fag00t.

19. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    it's was worth my time, just for this comment....:ROFLMAO:

20. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw a tumblr quote on pinterest today. (pinterest's just that weird xD) maybe this is not exact because I'm retelling from memory, and damn is my memory defective, but the main point is there xD

the original poster said that their mother told them,

"what's there to be depressed about? you have everything you may want and need"

to which the person's younger brother interjected,

"that's like saying like asthma can't exist, because just look, there's tons of air in here!"

and this is so true.

so, so true.
    we could be fish in the ocean, but ifwe feel depressed or in a panic, anxious or lost, we will still feel like we are drowning, even under water.

@Confess Persona, at the very least it's not a thing only you feel, there's a lot of people who feel the same. sometimes I believe most people feel like this. we can't just pause time, and have it wait for us until we figure things out.

we can't see ourselves from outside and see if it helps in understanding why others don't see how we feel or what we are thinking about.

many, many people are just faking it, you know. pulling bravado out of nowhere and standing up and just going along with the flow, eluding thinking any deeper.

everyone fears, everyone has gone through a phase like this or will at some point, just some people fall deeper.

that although we can make so many choices but none seems like it tastes like life should taste, we could, for example, choose to give taste and color to other people's life. or find this tiny bits of things that light up your day and treat them like something really important. treat them like prizes and gifts for yourself.

and meh, i should be sleeping.

have a good night/day/whatevs~

Smaky and Liyus like this.