Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want spoilers for this novel. But please put them under spoiler tab, for those who are tempted but don't want to really spil the whole drama yet. Thanks!

Zoeh likes this.
  2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to know what happens~ *watches thread* (*w*)

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Huu, it's been a while since I read it, and it wasn't complete then. I just remember it was endless sadness for the MC.
    She got a few reiterations, and no matter what she did, she always married the guy, he was always in love with the younger sis, things always ended up badly for her. During one life, the little sis even got pregnant from the guy in their affair. Just, endless hurt and tears, meh. I don't know who enjoys reading this. Edit: The following was my faulty memories. Read the posts below for accurate spoilers. Anyway, in the end it appears that this was all dreamed up by her in prison in her original life, where she was suspected of orchestrating her little sis's murder (she was innocent of course, her husband is just an asshole with trust issues). My foggy memories are telling me her bodyguard (?) helped her escape after he went to kill her husband (I don't think he killed him, maybe injured).
    Unn, it's best if someone who's recently read this came and gave a decent spoiler.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  4. Alyuna

Alyuna 《Salyest Fox》 《NUF~Fox》 《Limbless》

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, too much things that doesn't fit my taste . . .

Thanks, this sated my curiosity

Ran ahzu, wafflebeauty and DeanRae like this.
  5. Capa

Capa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much but it's a rather sad piece with constant reiteration. The last I'd reached was that she discovered the very clue that she needed. Her sister illness was never there in the first place but was because of her mother poisoning her half sister due to jealousy of her sister's mother. Her father was in an arranged marriage with her mother but he loved the mistress. What she presumed as tender loving care all this while that the mother was pouring onto her sister was actually twisted jealousy.
    I think her life will improve after this. Since the sister won't get sick and won't be frail any more.

Cryarc likes this.
  6. Ruyi

Ruyi ༺ CN Translator ༻

Reading List:
    Link
    !! Is that so...I hope so.
    I've had this series bookmarked since forever, hoping for a happy ending of some kind. Ahh...do your best, MC!

7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was listed that it has 30 chapters in raw, only 30? And is this already a complete novel?

8. iampsyx

iampsyx 【Tony's Wifey】 【Rinrin's Mama 】【Yuzunyan's Twin】

Reading List:
    Link
    The younger sis... gets pregnant...@_______@
    That's just...woah...I mean, I do feel bad for the MC, but I didn't actively hate the younger sis and the fiancee because I thought they were just pining for each other and never really 'got together' (as in realized their feelings were mutual and went towards 'that' stage). But they really cheated on her? That's just...*shakes head*

9. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the worst of all is the spineless guy. He was the one who decided to marry the MC despite his love for her younger sis. That's next level scumbag behavior toward both girls. There were whatever bullshit reasons, but in the end, he decides. The MC, as a female, doesn't have the right to refuse the marriage, but he can. He can assert himself and say, ' No, I'll marry the little sis no matter what', but he picked the easy way out. He never fought for his love, he had no resolve. He just sucks. And even when he got married to the MC, he never made an effort to get to know her and develop their love. He was just stuck in his first love forever, went to seek the little sis of his own will, and didn't allow his mind to change. So he turned the little sis into an adultress. What a way to treat someone yo love, hah. Forget this novel. Ah, and before you think the MC has a chance at romance with her bodyguard, he has a loving fiancee. So, the MC is just a very sad existence, who's denied any chance at love. I kept reading the novel hoping for some light, but nah. It's just meant to put the readers into depression.

Cancel, Alixiron, Aiiee and 7 others like this.
  10. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    orz
    And this goes on for 30+ chapters??!!!
    Is the author a sadist or what?

Ran ahzu likes this.
  11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, I read this a while ago, and there are probably more chapters. Maybe something changed for the better. Maybe there'll be a happy ending. But I just got so depressed reading this novel, I don't think I'll go back to it. At this point I don't care what happens to these characters. I just wish to read escapist novels with badass female leads and feel good.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  12. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind reading sad stories, but not ones that are just too long...I don't mind crying, but it's not like I want to get depressed! :cry:

13. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sighs...was deciding on whether to read this novel or not and was hoping for this novel is be somewhat happy but if the MC keeps suffering like this for so long, guess I won't be reading. I like angst and stuffs but not too much xc

14. Endofdays42

Endofdays42 『Tralala』『PKitty's Pet Cat』『Ko's lil brother』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so much spoilers..I can't see anything

15. Ruyi

Ruyi ༺ CN Translator ༻

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe this. I'm reading this because I hope for a happy ending, a form of escape, anything...!

If there's nothing in it for the MC but never ending heartbreaking and suffering and death until she goes insane, I think this story will drive me crazy. :/

nhanat likes this.
  16. Alyuna

Alyuna 《Salyest Fox》 《NUF~Fox》 《Limbless》

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any novel more depressing than this one ? I want to know more about this kind of thing

17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Wife, I'm the baby's father, or something like that. I'd say it's a more depressing novel.

Leilacus, Ran ahzu and Alyuna like this.
  18. LostBMe

LostBMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There might be some hope this time around?
    For one, at least one of her 'friends' from the former lives that also always ended tragically/fruitlessly, this time around managed to get herself a happy ending. So the friend 'did' something that made it possible. And I think this time around she's noticing/remembering all this much earlier in life than she did in previous incarnations, so maybe more hope? Still, its depressing cuz you can't really tell if any of it will be of use to her situation.

19. Yunchii

Yunchii [Code War: Yunchii of the Traitorous Archer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  20. Ruyi

Ruyi ༺ CN Translator ༻

Reading List:
    Link
    The Wolf Lord's Lady started out melancholy and latest chapters have just kicked the Sad Feelz up a notch.

nhanat, Novel otaku desu and dryzzle like this.