Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOH... wait, all this could basically have been resolved if Silvia married into a high-ranking family? (according to the raws, Soleil's family is famous and a marquis family, so if Sylvia marries into his family, it would basically be seen as pledging allegiance to this country, so I guess she couldn't just marry anyone else)?

But this chapter certainly does explain a lot...
    - Soleil's friends were badmouthing Ilya and praising Sylvia so he'd marry Sylvia instead (... jerks)
    - Ilya's mother might have been at least vaguely aware of the problems occurring in that other country, so poisoning Sylvia and keeping her out of sight might really have been for Sylvia's safety (even if she weren't aware of the details, if Sylvia's mother had told her that Sylvia may be targeted because of the uncertainties back home, she may have decided that she had to hide Sylvia at all cost). I wonder what went wrong and caused Sylvia's condition to worsen in the second life though...
    - The life where Soleil and Sylvia got married was the life where all ended relatively well... except for Ilya, of course.

I wonder what makes Ilya think this would be the last life though? I mean, there was already a life where Soleil and Sylvia ended up together. Though truthfully, if Ilya Still reincarnates after all this, it'd be pretty awkward (then again, which reincarnation wasn't?)

It's a cliffhanger aaah!

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope maybe she will reincarnated into a happier life where she wont get suffered.
    (And hopefully not some plot twist where Ilya got reincarnated into Silvia...)

Mizura likes this.
  3. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnated into Sylvia. Now That's a plot twist that would leave me speechless. xD

Nanashy and kaguya0401 like this.