Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOH... wait, all this could basically have been resolved if Silvia married into a high-ranking family? (according to the raws, Soleil's family is famous and a marquis family, so if Sylvia marries into his family, it would basically be seen as pledging allegiance to this country, so I guess she couldn't just marry anyone else)?

But this chapter certainly does explain a lot...
    - Soleil's friends were badmouthing Ilya and praising Sylvia so he'd marry Sylvia instead (... jerks)
    - Ilya's mother might have been at least vaguely aware of the problems occurring in that other country, so poisoning Sylvia and keeping her out of sight might really have been for Sylvia's safety (even if she weren't aware of the details, if Sylvia's mother had told her that Sylvia may be targeted because of the uncertainties back home, she may have decided that she had to hide Sylvia at all cost). I wonder what went wrong and caused Sylvia's condition to worsen in the second life though...
    - The life where Soleil and Sylvia got married was the life where all ended relatively well... except for Ilya, of course.

I wonder what makes Ilya think this would be the last life though? I mean, there was already a life where Soleil and Sylvia ended up together. Though truthfully, if Ilya Still reincarnates after all this, it'd be pretty awkward (then again, which reincarnation wasn't?)

It's a cliffhanger aaah!

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope maybe she will reincarnated into a happier life where she wont get suffered.
    (And hopefully not some plot twist where Ilya got reincarnated into Silvia...)

Juroku and Mizura like this.
  3. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnated into Sylvia. Now That's a plot twist that would leave me speechless. xD

Juroku, Nanashy and kaguya0401 like this.
  4. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was re-reading some chapters and i came to thinking. What if Illya reincarnating had nothing to do with sylvia. If everything could have been solved if sylvia married soliel then she already did in the last life. Yet Illya still reincarnated again. Maybe it was so Illya can find out the truth to sylvia's first death but the last chapter made me think otherwise. What if Illya had to reincarnate and experience the pain and ache over and over again so that she can finally let go. Like she needed to know the hard way that her and soliel were never gonna happen and that she needed to stop trying so hard to make it happen. The crow was the one manipulating the time loop to let her see all these different possibilities that ultimately lead to the same ending so that she could give up and finally come back to him. Which she did(or this could be all in my head and i'm reading to much into it:notlikeblob:)

Irie, Juroku, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeez this story freaking damaging to the soul. I better check it after it finished being written.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil Alfred's POV for me?

7. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any new chapters that can be summarized here or did something interesting happen? please~

8. Rink0

Rink0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles basically it's about Al dreaming about Ilya's incarnation. Well it seems that he doesn't realy love his fiance as well.

@Nanashy No, the author hasn't updated it. Everytime the crow made a cliffhanger it's usually over a month update =)) let's just wait patiently xD

9. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know who crow is. I would love him to just be some random dude and not people from illya's life. There is some speculation that Al is crow but as much as I like him I don't really want him to be crow.

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point