Spoiler My Husband Is An Undead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by snowgem6, Jul 2, 2017.

1. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    In her previous life, she had trusted the wrong person with her heart. She had thrown everything away for that man, dooming her entire family to the point where even their bones had become ash in the wind. In this life, she caught his fancy. Upon starting her life over, she joined hands with her undead husband; punching white boned demons, fighting fox spirits…

In the midst of this chaotic world, she joins him in pursuit of a common goal…

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-husband-is-an-undead/

Any spoilers? Is this a completed novel or is the author still writing in the process of writing (LOL in other words, is it worth the effort of MTL)?

2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? None spoilers yet?

Spoilers? Anyone? Please? Pleaseeeee!!! :blobpensive:

3. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been completed for a while... I never read ahead so I can't spoil. Around 200+ chapters

4. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the glimpse of it, so I could give you the basic storyline (not too detailed as I didn't read all of the chapters)...
    Her stepsis was actually a fox spirit. Her former enemy became somewhat her bestfriend.

Later I guess she managed to take revenge to the fiance and stepsis.

Her dad still gonna die and her close maid still die again, plotted by the frenemy.

Apparently, her husband and the frenemy was from another timeline (future). To be back to the future, they had to make MC opened the gate. The gate could only be opened by sacrificing MC. MC's grandma, who in this timeline still alive, also wanted to open the gate as the husband's and frenemy's existances had create disruption in the time dimension or whatsoever.

In dispair, MC killed herself, the husband tried to stop her but failed, the husband and the frienemy got send back to their world.

MC woke up, and apparently she had been trapped in some kind of dream?. The husband explained that only way to woke her up was to make her fell very despaired. So everything was only her dream. it's HEA.

Kittsune likes this.
  5. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? MC woke up, but where she was? In other timeline? Didn't understand~

6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything that had happened in the story from the beginning to the near end was only her dream that she was trapped into.
    When she woke up, she was in another reality, her real world, when the husband had always been her husband all along.
    IIrc, the husband, frenemy and grandma were the only real person. They entered her dream to wake her up.

Kittsune likes this.
  7. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    But is the husband the ML? Or the husband that "likes frenemy"? And that three are real people? They are her friends?
    Confuse @,@

8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, I don't know how else should I explain to you...
    Anyway, last try...
    ML was the husband, the undead one, not the one that seduced away by the stepsister.

The stepsister was a fox and since I skipped most of the story, I don't know what happened to her but I supposed she and MC's ex-fiance died or had their doom.

The frenemy was a girl from another family, in MC's "previous life", she often fought with MC, in MC's "2nd life", she became MC's friend, yet she still caused MC's father and close maid to die. She turned up to be ML's ally and no, she didn't love ML.

I assumed that at least the grandma, ML and the frenemy were real people, I don't know if there was more...
    All three of them wanted to wake MC up. So yeah, at least, they were MC's allies.

Ashie likes this.
  9. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh!! I understand now, thankssss :blobpats: And sorry for the problem ahah