Spoiler My Wayward Ex-Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone spoiler
    Male lead look like asshole bastard who bully daughter and mc in summary.

Aris12 likes this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    ML sleeps with the MC once after getting drunk and being practically forced to. MC didn't want to either but she just let it happened. He didn't even stay the night. He left straight afterwards. Rest of the time he sleeps with his sweetheart. Later the MC finds out she's pregnant but keeps hush hush about it. The sweetheart is also pregnant. In fear that the MC might do something to her, she convinces the ML to do something about it, MC makes a deal with him. The MC gets with some servants and leave for the country side.

Years had passed, MC has a super pure and cute daughter. Later the daughter goes MIA with the MC's horse. The ML finds her and tries to find her family. MC later comes in disguse and robs back her horse, she later comes for her daughter in person and exposes to the ML that the girl is their daughter. He ends up really adoring the daughter and wanted to take her back, he also realizes the MC never really seemed interested in him and he feels guilty for sending her away. Also during the time they stayed together, he starts to notice things about her that he never noticed before.

After spending some time with her, he realizes that he loves her and regrets what he did that night, he can't even remember what happened because he was so drunk. Later, he gets a fever so the MC took care of him, while this was happening, at one point he grabs her and kisses her. Later when he gets better, he doesn't recall a thing but he knows something happened cause the MC had been avoiding eye contact with him. Soon they make up and he convinces her to return back with him on New Years.

MC finds out that the ML has no kids. His childhood sweetheart can't have children anymore so he took in concubines but due to the sweetheart keep trying to send out assassins to kill them, the ML sent the sweetheart back to her home after being disappointed with her. If she wants to marry someone else he doesn't care and will even give some money for her dowry. He no longer has any other concubines etc after bringing MC back.

There was no real bullying, it was more like he was ignoring her existence. When he found out about the daughter, he was already very fond of her. There was no real conflicts when he stayed with them before bringing them back home.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  3. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Did this b*tch sweetheart try send assassins to kill MC?
    And can you tell me cute moments between MC and ML?
    And how about He Guan? Any developments about him?

Kalione and lazynoodles like this.
  4. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure there was no need to send assassins, the wife was exiled.

Cuddles You and Hae_UNa like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the sweetheart was holding onto some prior promise of love from the ML and was hoping she'll be his only one, that he'll marry her. Instead, she's a concubine, he marries someone else even if he doesn't love that other woman. But he still slept with the other woman - first break of trust, no matter what forced circumstances there are that they apparently can't talk out or fake. Then when he finds out she can't have children, maybe she was hoping he'll accept her as she is, adopt a relative child or maybe even give up his heir position for her - just show that he loves her. Instead, he takes more concubines. I can't help but remember some other ML's who are so smitten with the MC, that even when she can't give birth, they don't care and say - better, no one will disturb our time together. Too fairytale and unrealistic, I suppose. Lesson learned - your man's loyalty will only last as long as you're useful; love has nothing to do with loyalty, heirs is more important than your feelings. So, sweetheart gets her feelings betrayed again and again by ML and her heart grows evil.

Conclusion, I don't care for this ML, MC could do much better. Skip.

6. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but, wait a moment, not in the begining the sweetheart was pregnant, what happend to the baby?

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute moments? The story itself is actually very short. Other then when the ML was sick and the MC took care of him, another moment was when the MC was lying in bed then the ML suddenly showed up and held her but told her he won't do anything else, he just wants to hold her. At times, he was trying to figure out to win over the MC since she's quite stubborn. After taking her back to his home, he waited for her so he could personally take her back to see her parents and showed them how much he really cares for the her.

As for He Guan, he grows fond of the MC's daughter. What he did was usually try to see if he could get the red string of fate to reconnect. Once when the MC was sleeping, he gave her a wet dream of the ML and I think the daughter saw it and she asked if her dad was bullying her mommy and the demon didn't want to taint her mind... Near the end, he tells the MC's daughter to save her virginity for her favorite man but the daughter had no idea what he meant and ended up kissing him. As the result, he tells her she must take responsibility!
    It's assumed that she had a miscarriage.

8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait-wait, i haven't read the novel, but is this the one where the daughter somehow woke up a demon? And the demon, to be free from the curse, has to help the two people that has red string connecting them be together? If yes, there is another thread existing here in forum about it, and it was already completely translated...

Gushishi, vsukio and Poor_Hero like this.
  9. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, can u lead the way?

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    moto, zauberesel and Poor_Hero like this.
  11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i knew it, thanks, i can't remember where i read the completed english translation but it was a pretty good translation...

Actually, in order for the MC to be persuaded to come back with him, ML made use of the scheme that MC's father once used to force him to wed MC. That is to ask for an imperial edict, this is made possible by making the emperor "find out" ML's weakness, as the emperor is feeling threatened by the capabilities and popularity of ML, thus emperor was happy to force MC to be with ML in the guise of ML needing an heir as MC is still the legal wife.

12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's not the greatest (admittedly), but the sweetheart's worse than you think. Not only did she and the aunt (?) continuously sabotage ML's impression of MC, she sent assassins after her (or was at least planning to until MC headed off that plan). The sweetheart's a slang white lotus type.

Also, this ML is easier to forgive than most other slag husband types. He tries incredibly hard to get back into MC's good graces, giving her space and persuading rather than forcing. He also gives her the title to the country estate (which was originally under his name). It's a big deal since pretty much zilch husbands in that era respected or even acknowledged their wives enough to even do something like that. ML made her independent enough from him to show that she had a choice.

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that part was iffy. But at least he felt incredibly guilty and confessed to MC. Luckily MC by that point liked him enough to find it sort of cute and funny (at his desperation lol) rather than offensive.

odanezz0_3 and Hae_UNa like this.
  14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. I liked the third novel in this series best to be honest. The main couple in that one features the daughter (grown up and cultivating to be an immortal) and the demon. They're just plain sweet to each other and very cute. There was some friction at first because the demon ML didn't recognize the grown-up MC, but after that it's smooth sailing.

15. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the second novel about?

16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the second novel lol. There are three novels total in this series.

17. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ok, then can you tell me what the first novel is about? :aww:

18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Still reading it lol. But from what I can tell, I think it's about our heroine from 2nd novel's mother. She's a noble girl who has to get married to a fierce general to save her dad/family.

Cuddles You, odanezz0_3 and Hae_UNa like this.
  19. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I can believe mc forgive whore slut ml who sleep with multiply girls. Why can't she married other guy when he send her away. Why is author cruel making him ml. Is author like whore slut boy. This novel make me angry. I hate mc for care ml when he send her away and sleep with girls.

magical_al00, Gushishi and Aris12 like this.
  20. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I like pure kind guy not whore slut asshole bitch like this ml. Why I can't find pure kind ml?