Need help for a prologue

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Ookies16, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Nimbus

Nimbus Vagantem Numen, Lord of Riddles

Reading List:
    Link
    MC sees a child chasing a ball. A truck is on collision course with the child. He decides to save him by pushing him and dies in the process.
    After death as he is floating around he sees that the truck had properly braked and that the child would have been fine if he didn't intervene.
    He also sees that because of his actions, the child had been pushed to a pole head first and had died due to the injury.
    The MC is than judged and gets reincarnated as a punishment with restrictions and such.

2. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a comedy?

If yes, how about the MC play a russian roulette game in his Smartphone when crossing an intersection, failed, cry a little, then truck-kun come turning from the road behind MC, get struck and sent(maybe flying) to a different world by a portal in a messed up state, then saved by an okama

3. Fred7gold

Fred7gold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  4. Thunder Dragon

Thunder Dragon [Supreme Being][Dragon of Thunder Bone Body]

Reading List:
    Link
    A guy is walking down the street thinking about the recent development of his favourite anime. When he comes near a four way cross section on road he sees a drunk but a beautiful lady staggering while trying to cross the road. She is even carrying the figurine of his favourite female lead from an anime. But much to his dismay, a car speeds straight towards the lady.

But suddenly a thought crosses his mind,
    ' I cannot let that figurine get crushed under the car can I and I can't even more let those bomb figure and curves get disfigured and turn into a straight line. Moreover, I got to be a hero saving a damsel in distress. Muhahahaha. I am a genius.'

This idea of his may sound ridiculous but he was a calculating and calm guy. He believed he could save her so, he made a beeline to rescue the girl.

Just before car could hit her he was successful in jumping to other side with her in his arms and wind produced by speedy car blows their clothes. The girl stares at him and he stares at her. Really heroic and wonderful moment.

But alas, girl gives a frightened expression, a honking of horn was heard and the boy was hit by something. His body fly with girl still in his arms and falls to ground with a crash.

Though the boy was calculative, a sudden variable which he failed to consider, spells doom for him.

The car which whizzes pass them goes straight ignoring the red light. At the exact moment a truck was coming from other side of crossing. So, to avoid hitting the car truck steers to the side at full speed but bad luck for our MC, the truck just swerves to where our MC and beauty were standing and hits them.

Though both were hit but only our MC gets full brunt of hit so, amidst crying of beauty, who got up enduring the pain in her entire body and scuttled near him, sobering after being hit, our MC breathes his last breath.

There done for you. You can edit as you like, like giving names to character, writing their background, their features etc. or writing style. If you do not like it then write your own.

5. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you finished your prologue?