Question need some help working out where LV999 Village is tl wise due to all the diff groups

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Pizz0011, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pizz0011

Pizz0011 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI ,
    I need some help working out where / what part of LV999 Village is chapter wise, this is down due to the Mulitple groups that have done it then dropped it if you look at the link your understand http://www.novelupdates.com/series/lv999-villager/
    Basically I'm at as far as I know volume 6 chapter 10,
    I have tried myself to work out where i should start from but to no avail ,
    so i've given up and asking for some help from i hope someone that read it as well the last part I'm at is called "whats truly important isn't money part 10 " but due to each groups way of doing it i can't seem to find or work out what's next ..
    so if by chance someone has read to this point or the next could you please be a lifesaver and tell me where i need to start reading it from again and which group etc
    EDIT : i think it's this bit from jack frost https://kenkyokisshouinreika.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/level-999-villager-chapter-7-part-1/ after doing a bit more checking, but if someone is following this please could you confirm this

thanks from someone very very confused :)

PS: i'll be giving a weeks worth of cookies for the one that works it out as a ty :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  2. Jackfrost2139

Jackfrost2139 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey I am that guy what do you

3. Necessity

Necessity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though it has been passed round different groups, aren't the parts just linear? They have all kust done a part of "It was too late to notice", which I think is the chapter after "Whats important isn't money".

4. Pizz0011

Reading List:
    Link
    )
    ty for getting back to me
    ty's both of you getting back to me and sorry for the delay in reply but been ill in RL'
    I think I solved the problem (ish) or you can point out if I'm wrong has been the chapter/ volume naming and also some of the groups have not released whole chapters in one etc, so it becomes a bit confused ( but i think your right @Necessity )
    like Xant & Minions released c2v-c1-10 then next group then JF etc ..but when looking at the web pages the chapters/names didn't always seem to sync up it also dosen#t help the last release was 8/1/17

5. Jackfrost2139

Jackfrost2139 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the chapter i was going to do http://ncode.syosetu.com/n7612ct/82/
    Work is still tough no time

Pizz0011 likes this.
  6. Pizz0011

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status: