Spoiler Need some spoiler for Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xiao x2, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KR Novel that was recently picked up by Rainbow Turtle

I know that it's way too early to ask spoilers, and it's hard to find any spoiler when it comes to KR novel. But what I just wanna know is that will he, being a retard, stop and start to properly use his brain? or is him, being retarded will always be there?

2. TheDefend

TheDefend Public Dental Support

Reading List:
    Link
    All i want to know is what chapter his debt gonna be cleared and how much debt he actually accrued in the first place

3. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the character development is there.
    IIRC his name grid - is derived from greed. he's very greedy.
    But he grows. I've skimmed first 10 volumes, he's still dumbass, but learned/grown a lot.

4. TheDefend

Reading List:
    Link
    Didd the debt ever get cleared?

5. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    yes won't take long. after that we will learn that parents are in bad situation, so he will clear that too.

6. Narcox

Narcox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading the last chapter translated will this novel have a romantic subplot i really don't want to his parents to be right

7. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be a lot of hate (why he's together with the two most beautiful girls/women), but as for dense Korean MC, there wasn't much progress. There are at least very beautiful women (guild leader , best korean player (the one who was doing dark quest), and the chick he'll meet soon during blacksmith competition), but no cuddling as by volume 10. (didn't read any further).

Narcox likes this.
  8. Narcox

Narcox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably a very slow romance like LMS

9. Eternalce1

Eternalce1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers?

10. TheDefend

Reading List:
    Link
    Moar debt?

11. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Grid became famous ? and did he ever show up in tv with real appearance ?

12. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler for the person who will get the Legendary Magician/ Braham's Descendant?

13. giratina143

giratina143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    somebody spoil it damnit

14. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please, in the name of Goddess Rebecca, any spoilers ahead of translation are welcomed

15. TheDefend

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is this guy really ended up with? Can't be an npc right?

16. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ask about something and if i know i will answer it; because being vague like that becomes really hard.
    but i'm gonna try; since everyone think his class is OP i gonna spoil about other legendary classes;
    there is more than 9 legends and everyone knows that in the novel they said that there is only 9(at the beginner) , but there is a very good explanation in the novel that i will try to resume,there was original 9 legends knows to the main continent(where everyone is playing); because of war in the past when demons could travel free in the land all continents lost contact between them; and because of that they do not know about each other legends and the other continent is a higher level ground and less than 100 players know about it by the chapter very far in the novel so you can say that the previous announcement that was made by "the enterprise inside the novel" was made with the intention to keep the secret about future content and so on.
    now keep going: all legends of the other continent are alive and well and very OP as well; it's implied that all of them are combat related legends.
    now a little more trivial information: there is multiple players in the pursue of legendary classes; to be precise there is classes with evolution type grade that could grown and thus reach legendary rank and higher and not only that, even classes that is not a grown type , can become a legendary itself if the user grown stronger enough but not only that, he needs to really do something that makes him legendary; what this is! the author does not go in deep about it but one of the successful player; the strongest player on the game; gained the quest and what he needed to do was to surpass a legend itself and thus show that he is on par with them; simple term he had to win against another legendary rank class, so to put this in even more simple terms if anyone do not understand yet they need mainly to complete a quest or something with similar effect of a legendary feat.
    So to keep it clear: there is two types of legendary classes; the first one is Heir type; where the guy will inherit the legendary class from a former legend; the MC for example, this one comes with multiple restrictions in form of quests/events; and is very unfair because if you fail-lose them not only you may lose your legendary class itself; but you may forever cripple the class since you lost one of the core abilities of it.(MC got luck because he got it first and at very earlier stages; so he got his own share of events done)
    and the second one is by evolving : like i wrote before; this one is very literal where the novel says in a way that the legend is making/walking in their own steps and not following the steps of someone who came before; or to be more literal he is building his own future/legendary class,simple term he can in fact create their own skills/buffs just like the MC can create items, but this of course is more high end and abstract and have core abilities linked to the legend you are, example if you are a swordsman and became a legend by it you can not simple change a try to be a magician; the skills and abilities would not support it since you became a legend as swordsman not a magician, so i hope this is clear.
    there is multiple players in the run for the legendary class and some of them are already at unique rank; and one of them completed their quest from a normal class (not evolve type); to legendary like i wrote before.
    to end i will add one more trivia about a legendary class that is battle related class since everyone thinks that the MC one is OP >>one of the legendary class, gain all battle related status X 10 and this is only the first passive skill of the class; like with MC they will unlock new powers as their do quests because it was a heir type legendary class; but unfortunately the guy failed his legendary quest and did not get anything besides the status bonus! and since he failed; he lost most of it as well.

and before anyone come saying that everything is unfair i will add even one more information: besides everyone having the possibility to make their own legend, normal classes are not out classed in the future by the novel standards; normal classes comes with "evolve classes" or advanced classes or "any rpg term you know where a class evolve from a lower class to a higher one example:assasin>shadow assassin" and the next one will be at level 300 then 400,it have being said by core personal in the novel that level 400 advancement would be the break; where at least in power level all classes will reach a similar level as a legendary one so the higher the player get in their own class the stronger the power will be and the difference between a normal class and a legendary will decrease; to put it in simple terms think about this in the form of: a legendary class is already complete it already have all the skills and everything the only limitation of it is if you fail to obtain all legacies as "heir type" legendary class (the one of the MC for example) where a normal class will unlock new skills-abilities once they evolve to the next one by their own quest-mission , until there is no more power difference between them , you can say that the main advantage of legendary class is that the class is already complete outside of the "events" so for example with the MC; he is using skills from a completed class since lvl 1and if by any means he complete the legacies quest at level 1 and have the status to use the skills he would be able to do so where other normal classes would only receive-learn skills of stronger level of effect-power once their reach each of their own milestone (level 300-400 and so on) and thus the difference of power will decrease; the legendary one will still retain their own passive-linked effects; like MC as blacksmith he have enchanted related passive; he have exclusive legendary class items(the mineral), and a mainstream skill of all legends is the immunity passive effect plus the legends does not die easily, the one who let them alive with 5 sec of immunity, and where those two are exclusives of legends rank class, there many other skills with similar effects as well.

since you msg mentions Rebecca i will spoil something about her as well:
    there will be two more pope related arcs in the future: the pope election arc where a player will become pope; and the conclusion arc; where the Player who became pope will finally gain his own girl as well(NPC); both of them already have being shown in the translated chapter if i'm not mistaken (because i'm letting it build up before i read) and the girl uses a spear as weapon.

the novel is not complete; so no one know!.
    But by current raw very far ahead; is still only the npc; they have a child and he became a master with his hands; if you know what i mean!(tip: he can only uses his lower part one time a month, but as husband he still need to delivery).
    read my other post about spoiler to have more information about the romantic development:
    ps: there is other spoilers on there so be careful.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/overgeared.54057/#post-3468811

edit: i maybe should not need to write this but some of the nomenclature i have use; like "heir" type legendary class; is one i using myself and i believe i have explained why i call it that; because in the novel itself they did not call them that; is just legendary class, well i believe i have explained everything very well as resume; so it should not have any problems but if you find something strange just ask and i could try to explain it better.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    lolilolinepu and Xiao x2 like this.
  17. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did his sister Play game too ? And did he still stayed in his guild ?

18. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that guy would end up with the one with the sword, well good for him anyway hahaha

Thanks for the spoilers
    and I'm also curious about his sister like what @FHandsome said, any spoilers about her?

Edit: Btw, @M4rcosR3is how did you read the raws, I tried google trans on the raw site but they have a paywall for the chapters, can you PM me the raws if its is possible :)

19. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah; after her brother makes money and pay his debt plus his family debt; she loses her will to keep studying; she is a hardcore brocon but not on the dirty way, where she was only studying etc so she could take care of her brother later on but now he does not need her anymore so she start being more "free" and experiment things; like going out with friends, play the game; at her first game session as level 1; she was thrown on the golem invasion arc when the level 1 city was being destroyed by the golens and tried to sacrifice herself to save some npc's; so she received a hidden class that is focused on helping others (saint); she also needs to help X amount of players/npc per month or she will lose her class; in the mean time her friend then tried to save her; when she was saving a npc; so she gained the guardian of the saint; a tanker/knight class who is suppose to protect the saint, just like at earlier chapter the orator guy gained the apostle class; in similar effect by being saved by the MC; the sister and friend class is a combo related class. and the requirement already have being show; they needed to be lower level very low; fight a very higher level monster that would kill you without doubt, and the reason to fight for was in sacrifice to save some npc(the saint), and sacrifice to save the saint(the knight), you can say that the invasion was the perfect scenery where a saint could be born; because the city was being destroyed but there was not many low level outside of her,because the invasion was a very huge event that there was being played in the tv and so on, so every nuub level knew about it but since both girls did not played the game nor knew anything of it, they choice to play in the same moment when the invasion started ; but as you know at that stage of the game; they give crap to npc so everyone was just pushing they aside; running over them; but since it was the first time that she was playing; she did not even know that the kid was a npc when she tried to save him., her brother only went there because they showed them on the TV, him like most higher level players was just watching the event and the destruction of the kingdom,but there was very little amount of players there and no one was suppose to be low level, so the TV locked on the players and by extent them at some point,so the MC have recognize both of them and logged in to try to save them and fight the invasion.
    !You can say that at the stage of the Game where she gain her class; if she focused on playing; she would be fair richer than her brother, she could for example create the strongest raid team because she is a healer and accumulate health that way being the pioneer on multiple higher level grounds; because healers are almost no existent on the game outside of Rebecca's; where she is a utter OP hidden healer class she barely plays the game!(of course this is my personal opinion).
    she only plans to play once she graduate on school but by them there should already be a lot of other healers and so on in the game so she would have lost her advantage as being the "only"(by only i do not mean only 1 , but you get what i mean; they are almost no existent at that time outside of npc's).
    as later chapter; she and her friend is at earlier level 200 now that she is close to graduate; she have being playing more and more one or two hours per day it seems,because if she does not do her good did every month, she would lose her class.
    as later chapter was well there is still not many healers, so she is still good, but most players already have enough intimacy with the church to hire npc's.
    their nick are :ruby and sexy highschool girl.

he stays with issabel if i'm not mistaken the one who goes after the MC shield after it's robbed before he join Jishuka's guild. ; as i read; the translation gave me that she uses a spear; but it could be a mistaken on their part of course.
    to read you can remove the java from their website and copy text the on google; or you can search for script that allows you to copy the text from their website ; or even search in google for already txt file.; you can also build up a appzang account is the hardest way but guarantee to receive almost all novel if you ask for it and offer enough reward.
    i do not even remember a lot of names like i wrote so this already shows that it have being a long time since i read it; but i will look in the pc if i still have the text files i mostly used the java method; the most recent ones i should not have since again is a marathon to find them; you search the raw terms, multiple times; sometimes you need to search in baidu since they hide the copyright material on there so the korean market would not find; but is not easy nor harder; earlier chapter are very easy like for example: it took me 5 minutes searching for the right terms to find this http://sosull.com/shared_view.php?no=87360&page=&keyword=
    vol 1-25 in text format; to download of course you will need to register and maybe do some work; like upload something to gain points, like most of korean based sharing websites so good luck.
    but later on and recent ones; is a horror to find, unless you can in the give and take scenery of forums like appzang.

Edit: i tried to correct some of the mistaken i found but my time is over, sorry if there is more grammar mistake in it, if there is more question just ask and tomorrow i will answer if i know them.

20. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @M4rcosR3is thanks again, I really wished that the sister gets the Legendary magician/braham's descendant, well atleast she got a good class.

Btw who will be Legendary magician/braham's descendant, and is braham an enemy?

Because in the trans chapters i read, it mentioned that he is a liar and he thinks that Grid is suspicious of him after gaining all the pavranium in the kingdom, but Grid is an idiot and only thinks of $$$ so he has no idea.

Edit: Also will Grid be able to collect the pavraniums all over the continent and after being blessed by God Yatan, will Braham be resurrected?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017