Spoiler Need spoilers for The Princess Wei Yang!!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Fluffinya

Fluffinya Flumya's dongsaeng | ARMY | mutated into a stag

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind me just trying to make the message count higher.

Regalia1896 likes this.
  2. Fluffinya

Fluffinya Flumya's dongsaeng | ARMY | mutated into a stag

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't mind me.

3. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ARMY!!!

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is translator need five or six month to update chapter. It's update slow

Ssavilin likes this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Because translator have life outside of translating raws novels

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. Why was her family killed? Who killed them?

Sasakira likes this.
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't understand as to why her ex-hubby loves her? I mean I read the spoilers but... why? Was it because he wanted something he couldn't have? I mean she wasn't at all good to him in the second life especially? At best her behavior would be considered icey polite...

8. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is going to happen next????

9. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil Li Changle and Li Da Furen's fate? I'm mostly interested in how Weiyang deals with them and how she somehow backfires their schemes against her. Especially Chang Le's brother. :cookie:

10. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont this novel much Because all kind hearted girl fall in scheming. Mc is idiot why didn't she torture step family like cut their leg and gorged eyes. I hate step bro sis they deserved thousand time worst more than ex hubby. I hate mc for not tortured and making their life worst. She only tortured ex hubby not them.

11. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like what happened to the ex-husband. I mean the stepsister and the step family had worse end but at least the ex husband got tortured like she did. You know I don't like when women said that she should have torture the other woman, knowing that it was the ex husband who fell for the step sister. it was a ex husband who cheated and it was the ex husband who did all the bad stuff too her. So he deserved away worse fate then the step sister. I mean just don't only fight the other woman, the man need ass kicked too.

12. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sad for min de guy he was humiliated and bully by step brother and step sister that's why I want mc tortured step brother and sister like cut their leg and humiliated them.

13. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, problem in this one, her father and legal mother schemed for LCL to be empress regardless. If the other sisters married princes, all LCL had to do was keep her "purity" and wait for any of her brother-in-laws to eventually become emperor and she would become the trophy for their hard work. LCL really did plan on stepping on any of her sisters to get to the best position available for females of the time.

14. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li changle's reputation gets worse and worse and at the end she was poisoned (by her own poison) that she scratched her prided face into a bloody mess. Then with the help of her cousin she uses fish (?) leather/skin mask to look normal/pretty for a palace event, knowing it'll rot her wounds/face. She got found out and people are horrified. I don't remember how she died.

also changle and tuoba zhen/exhubby have sex (?) under drug influence (tuoba zhen thought it was weiyang) and got caught by the father and so changle get slotted into a concubine but because mourning period it's postponed. Then the above face scratching + rotting happen and they never get married

Da Furen slowly turn insane (out of guilt?). And she dies before changle, if I remember correctly.

15. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neighbouring country's empress. Because weiyang killed her daughter (who became tuoba zhen's legitimate wife). And weiyang will go there for the 2nd arc/half of the story.

If you think the original country's court is insane/paranoid, the neighbouring country is much worse.

JimmyFalcon and Lavenderia like this.
  16. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because tuoba zhen believes she 'gets' him. (She does. And a whole lot more than that). So tuoba zhen seems to think of himself as this poor/maligned/suppressed black hearted scheming prince-person and ... feels lonely/alone? And he sees the reborn-weiyang to be 'similar' (...) to him.

I guess he's a bit of tragic character.

(But nah.)

17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. I have zero sympathy for Tuoba Zhen, Tuoba Yu, Li Changle, basically all the really bad people. They really do reap what they sow.

Tuoba Zhen: See Weiyang's past life. In this one, he's still an uppity entitled brat who thinks Weiyang should be falling at his feet and sulks when he doesn't get his way. Was planning to make her his whether she consented or not (maybe with some humiliation thrown in)

Tuoba Yu: At first I felt bad for him. But then power started getting to his head and he turned out just as bad as the rest. When a woman tells you 'no,' several times, that's a good sign that she REALLY DOESN'T WANT YOU OKAY. And ally/friend is not a euphemism for being interested in getting in your underwear.

Li Changle: Truly the model of a modern white lotus (or I think the other term is 'green tea bitch'). She's the sort who's willing to trample on absolutely everyone because she's the sole perfect princess in her world.

Edit: THIS IS WHY I LIKE CUTE LITTLE LI MING DE (AKA YUAN LIE). At least he knows that it's okay to woo but not to trample over boundaries.

18. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got spoilers and know details as to what happens after that awful cousin, Gao Jin, is about to smash the wine pitcher on Min De’s head? Please!!!!!! I’m dying to find out

Aris12 likes this.
  19. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Min De is ML. Don't worry, he's bulletproof. XD

But I think I vaguely remember that scene. What happens is Wei Yang stopping him I think, even though it's against her usual policy of low-profile.

20. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiler I hate changle and her brother for bully humiliated min de