Spoiler Need spoilers for The Princess Wei Yang!!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter arc 1 finish I can't wait for revenge and torture on step sister and brother

2. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much. Do you know how Wei yang secures Minde's status in Li family since his adoptive mother is now dead?

3. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I myself am looking forward to it fufu :cookie:

scriptor likes this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei Yang takes him in since they're cousins and related, so you can say that he's protected by her and has status in that sense. He never really gains a real foothold in the family because of his youth, but that doesn't stop Minde from plotting or his shadow guards from being ninjas.

Minde only really gets 'status' as we know it when he shucks off his 'Minde' identity and takes back his real one as 'Yuan Lie.' That would be the second half of the novel.

kiara8 and chamchaworld like this.
  5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me what's wrong with the harp. Since the princess is befriend Wei Yang in the future, I guess this is the starting event for their friendship?

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ML already has dark wei? Does that means he know about his own origin?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not.. exactly friendship iirc. Not the heartwarming mutual trust kind. Later it'll evolve into mutual benefit sort of thing.

Later as in after the princess sold weiyang to get kidnapped and almost put into a lowest brothel/raped in the attempt to win the 'favor' of the neighbouring country prince/her new husband. It didn't work on both accounts. Skip 3 years and they eventually work together/ weiyang uses her to kill the prince.

Also weiyang saved the raped + lowest brothel fate for the prince's sister.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  8. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I could understand from MTL'ing it, that kind of harp was something her or her late husband (not super sure which, but it's one of them), and when he died, the princess threw a fit about it and never wanted to see that kind of harp again (sad memories and the like).
    LWY knew this from her past life and somehow manipulated events to get LCL to learn it and of course LCL would show off leading to the princess getting upset and disliking LCL.

9. Senethari

Senethari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd argue that it's more that he wants her because she's perfect(ly useful) in that she's brilliant and clever and bold. And to add some fire, he wants what he can't have (because she constantly, vehemently rejects him). Plus a dash of mystery, what with him not ever understanding her. He thinks she's noting special, then playing hard to get, then some new completely wrong idea pops into his mind.

It's never really love,even the 2nd time around.

10. Senethari

Senethari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she certainly gets what's coming to her. It just takes for eeeeeeeeeever

Lavenderia likes this.
  11. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believed her ex husband want to use her. How dare he? Go, mc get revenge on him.

12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. ML has his own bodyguard force and knows who he is. He's the other country's prince (the one that's the stage for second half). His lineage is messy because his father is the Emperor there. His mother is the half-sister of said Emperor; they were in love and only knew it was incest when it was too late. Note: In an extra, we find out that contrary to what everyone (including ML) believes, his biological father is actually NOT the Emperor; his real father is Empress Pei's brother who took a liking to the half-sister princess and raped her while she was in captivity. The Emperor was made to believe that ML was the child of his great love in a revenge scheme by Empress Pei, because the Emperor didn't love her.

But getting back to the point: ML's bodyguard force is entirely his. It was initially provided by the Emperor before ML trained them into being loyal to him only.

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    MC gives him the cruelest punishment possible, lol. It's quite satisfying.

It's also quite fun in the second half when MC reunites with ML and they plot together. One of the more chilling but satisfying revenge scenes involves them leisurely playing qi while the other guy (Jiang-something I think) is in a pit with wild animals. He's doped up and in a mutual eating/fighting frenzy with them. In the end, he kills the animals and ends up dying from a combination of injuries, blood loss, and overbloated stomach from tearing off raw meat with his teeth alone.

JimmyFalcon, kiara8 and Aris12 like this.
  14. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for telling his fate

scriptor likes this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    This remind me of this one prince who was raped by a dog in a cage in Captivating Crown Prince

lazynoodles, Aris12 and scriptor like this.
  16. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Laugh haha

lazynoodles likes this.
  17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ewww...that's creepy.

18. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Only 'disliking'? I am not satisfied with this.

19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Her dislike = royal censure lol. It might not be the Emperor this time, but this is super damaging to a lady's reputation. And LCL's reputation is already in tatters. This hits LCL where it hurts, since LCL is so obsessed about being Miss Perfect.

If I remember right, the harp/qin is something they listened to when they were courting and had deep feelings associated with it. That's why the Princess is so p*ssed off when she hears it; this celebration was supposed to take her mind OFF her late husband, not remind her of him even more. She's sad enough.

20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    And there goes LCL's chance to become Tuoba Zhen's princess consort. She's already throwing her brain out of window.

But I didn't understand with her mother. She' supposedly smart and vicious, right? Why she's encouraging her daughter to make this dumb move? (ex: wearing bright colored dress in mourning time)

lazynoodles and Aris12 like this.