Novel Negative Stat

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Nashani, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Nashani

Nashani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I am called Nashani and this is the Original Novel that I am going to make. I create the chapters as I go so no planning goes into the creation of the chapters so even I don't know how long the story would be. I am also not good at drawing so I would not have any art to post as well. Please be patient with me. Thank you very much. You can also see the novel at https://negative486.wordpress.com. Your feedback's about the story will be highly appreciated whether it's here or on the site itself.

Negative Stat
    Synopsis: Raimei Hikai is transported to another world with four of his classmates. Afterwards they see all of their stats and Hikai realizes that he has very low stats compared to everyone else. Add to the fact that his MP suddenly becomes negative! How will he survive in this fantasy world of weapons and magic?

Genre: Fantasy, not sure yet what other Genre this novel has.

Table of Contents

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Cosmic_, Butler and LadyBlue like this.
  2. pr337k4m4197

pr337k4m4197 ✪ KILLER SMILE!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    cool
    what's up with prologue??!

Nashani likes this.
  3. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So dark !!!
    This novel is darker than black.

Anon2.0, sigmarc and Nashani like this.
  4. Nashani

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't think it will be dark though. The story is serious though, usually.

5. Nashani

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a problem with the prologue?

6. sigmarc

sigmarc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOH 10 PROLOGUE

juniorjawz likes this.
  7. sigmarc

Reading List:
    Link
    girl is a goddess or controller of the world?

8. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there chapter -1, -2, -3 and so on?
    Maybe Prologue -10 or
    Side Story -16 or
    Epilogue -9000
    :LOL:

9. XenoRaku

XenoRaku 「Punished Lolicon」「Ugly Bastard」「Haunted」「NEET」

Reading List:
    Link
    This is gonna be worth the wait
    hope to see more of it soon

10. Nashani

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be revealed in Chapter 2. I just have to double check everything before I post it

11. Nashani

Reading List:
    Link
    May
    Maybe, I am making the story as it goes. The story itself might give me various ideas as it goes on.

12. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    This is blacker than ventablack

13. pr337k4m4197

pr337k4m4197 ✪ KILLER SMILE!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    not really a problem but there are too many of them. not complaining or anything, i was just wondering that's all.

14. Viken

Viken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Negative Mana Stat? Sounds like a broken Counter Stop to me. IE: either Unlimited Mana a la Cheat Mode or literally 'Negative Mana' instead of usual mana usage. Unique magic get!

GembelELITE likes this.
  15. Nashani

Reading List:
    Link
    He will get a unique skill but as for cheat mode.... well I'll let you decide for that one as the story goes

16. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    A different power source instead of mana?

17. sigmarc

Reading List:
    Link
    Hands of god

18. Nashani

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue - So, that’s how we start?
    King: Please save our kingdom from the evil demons.

As I looked around, I was surrounded by very expensive things.

Soldiers stationed around us while the old man whose words I finally understand had a woman beside him and a girl and a boy on both of their sides.

I was standing on a red carpet in front of the elevated man. From what I can see from his expensive looking clothing and the design of this place, I would say that he is a king. So that makes the one beside him the queen and the two beside them the princess and the prince.

Beside me however are four people that I know. As I looked at them, they looked as confused as me. Counting me, there are five of us. There were 3 of us men and 2 women. As I crossed eyes with each of them, they each had their own different expressions.

The boy who seemed to be the leader of their group did not pay any attention to me and looked around more.

The girl beside the boy glared at me as we looked at each other.

The boy behind them is very excited about the new environment.

While the last girl looks at everyone worried.

As for me, I am slightly excited for these turn of events. I don’t know if I will call myself an otaku but I am a fan of anime. I have watched Anime and read Manga, Light Novels, Visual Novels, Web Novels and many more. So as a anime fan this scenario is very exciting for me but then unlike all of those other world summoning I’ve read, I think this one would be slightly different.

Most of the novels that I’ve read about group summoning like this would involve the Protagonist being the outcast before realizing he actually has cheat like powers that would eventually make him stronger than others but the other important fact about that is that, the protagonist is not really close to the others.

That there comes the difference, in my case the two boys and the glaring girl can technically be called my childhood friends. While the worried girl is the only one who I talked to while I was in school.

I am slightly worried about this different turn of events but still as things stand now, I have no reason to do anything other than to listen to the king in front of us.

??? : But then that’s no fun at all right?

A girl spoke from somewhere.

??? : I don’t really understand anything from that so can I do something to help me understand?

Seemingly speaking to the boy, the girl asked the question but there was no answer.

??? : Wait, why am asking for permission? You can’t hear me from here anyway. Hahahaha.

The girl laughs as she questions herself.

??? : I did do you a favor in understanding the words of that king so this will be the payment, okay?

The girl moves around and suddenly a white light gradually appears.

??? : And here we go! In order to understand you, in order to understand who are you, I am going to watch your life okay?

The girl moves towards the white light.

??? : Hmm… where would be a good start? Ah, I’ll start from the time you met your “technically” childhood friends!

And right before she enters the white light, the girl says…..

??? : I’ll go and meet you when I’m done!

The white light disappears.

Before we get to the other world, let us go with the girl and see the life of the boy.

~Prologue end~

19. Nashani

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue 2 - Is that how technically works?
    The farthest memory that I could remember was the day that my parents died and the promise that I made.

On that day, I decided to leave the house by myself for the first time in my life. I wandered through the streets for as long as I could possibly remember.

I arrived in a park somewhere but I couldn’t remember where I was so I gor worried. I was lost, sad and alone in the park so I crawled under the slide and started to cry.

Girl: Hey? Are you alright?

As I cried under the slide, a girl suddenly talked to me. I looked up and saw a girl that looks to be the same age as me with two boys behind her.

Boy: Just leave him alone. He looks like he needs time alone.

Boy 2: Ohhhh! This park looks very nice!

One of the boys looked the other way and said that first while the other was very excited looking around the park.

Girl: Don’t be like that. Hey, do you want to play with us?

The girl stretched her hand towards me. She smiled at me waiting for me.

I couldn’t decide what to do but slowly, really slowly I raised my hand towards her.

Girl: Then let’s go!

The girl grabbed my hand, pulled me up and ran.

Boy: You better not hold us back.

Boy 2: Hey hey, since there are four of us let’s play at that thing!

The second boy pointed at a thing that had a wooden plank stretched with connected to something in the middle.

As we played, the light from the sun had become orange.

Adults then appeared on one side of the park, the three who were with me looked like they knew them and started to walk towards them.

As I watched them go, the girl turned back and approached me.

Girl: Hey, let’s make a promise.

The girl held her pinky towards me. Not understanding what she was doing, I raised my pinky towards her.

She wrapped her own pinky around mine.

Girl: Let’s play here again, okay? I had fun today! Oh, my name is—-

Boy: Come on! We have to go!

The boy shouted as the girl said her name. I couldn’t remember what her name was.

The girl then ran towards the boys and left with the adults. I stood there once again lost, sad and alone. As I slowly started to panic….

Woman: I’ve finally found you!

A woman suddenly came near me. She was sweating and breathing heavily.

Woman: Your parents…. they…. were…. involved in an accident.

As I slowly understood the woman’s words, she finally finished the sentence.

Woman: They’re both dead.

As her words slowly sink in, my panic reached its peak. I had a hard time breathing and fell unconscious. I never had a chance to play with them again.

??? : So they only played for one day? Can that still be called childhood friends?

As she finished watching this part, the girl once again spoke to herself.

??? : So that’s where the technically comes from? Oh well, on to the next part we go!

The girl once again disappeared.

~Prologue 2 End~

20. Nashani

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue 3 - First Wish
    Surprisingly, my parents had a lot of relatives.

As they died, more and more people introduced themselves to me. I can’t remember any of them now and I had also forgotten about the Girl and the boys with her.

Every week they would pass me around, I would sleep in someone else’s place every week. The way they cared for me was exactly the same.

They would give me just barely enough food not to starve and just a blanket for me to sleep on.

The me of that time was very grateful to all of them but now that I think about it, I should have been very mad. Ignorance of youth I guess.

I also was not allowed to speak with anyone.

I, in every single house I stayed at was not allowed to utter even a single word towards them.

The me of that time still hadn’t gotten over my parent’s death and would always cry myself to sleep.

As I stopped crying after a few weeks, I finally started to feel lonely. I vaguely remembered that day in the park and thought to myself.

I want a sister.

As I thought of these things, I remembered what happened to my parents and once again I cried.

I realized that my new wish had no chance of coming true.

It would still be awhile before I could be able to be myself once again.

??? 2: Hmmm…. sister, a sister huh.

Within the darkness, another girl was watching.

??? : Oh! There you are! You’re still watching this part?

The girl who started this also appeared here.

??? 2: I’ve finally decided what I want to do.

??? : Eh? Decided? What do you mean?

??? 2: As I’ve watched Humans long ago, I have always wondered about their love for family.

The other girl looks toward the distance while the girl with her just looked confused.

??? 2: Most of us did not have that which is called a family but watching him live through his life has made me wonder. What would it feel like to have a family?

??? : I don’t think you have a chance to have one at this point, you know? It’s not like there is anyone who can become your family here.

??? 2: That’s where you are wrong. There is one, one person who I can make a family with.

??? : Eh? Wait, don’t tell me…

??? 2: Yes, as per his wish. The very first wish that he had, the very first wish that he made in his entire life.

The other girl clenched her fist and declared.

??? 2: I will become his sister.

??? : I see, I see. Hahahahaha!! You’ll become his sister you say? That’s nice so nice! We should tell everyone about this. Hahahaha

??? 2: What is so funny? I finally decided what I want to do.

??? : I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Anyway, are you done here? I think it’s almost time. We should go get the others.

??? 2: I see. Then I shall go on ahead first. I leave it to you to find the others.

??? : Okay! I’ll see you there then!

The two girls separated

~Prologue 3 End~