Recommendations New Novels to Read

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fidelc123, Sep 5, 2016.

1. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  2. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    fidelc123 likes this.
  3. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Saol

Saol [The Six Sect★Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than recommend those Ive left(though two of those dropped are down a little bit) to pick them again I do recommend:
    King of Gods (being translated at GravityTales by translator Thunder) although the translation is slow.
    Rebirth thief if I'm not mistaken (translted by LittleShanks)
    For Doulou Dalu, how is the MC goody-two-shoe when he goes and simply sluathers to the left and right?
    And as for divine sealed throne I've stopped reading (around chap 300) it to stack some chapters for some binge read time(Improves the reading expirnce of any novel) so I don't known if the MC quits his goody-act...but still recommend reading it.

fidelc123 likes this.
  5. fidelc123

fidelc123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. StampedingSquirrel

StampedingSquirrel Unstoppable Sciuridae

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, I forgot in my previous post, but I strongly recommend Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. It is one of my all-time favorites. The only negative is that it was/is mainly mtl'ed and there are some volumes with unreadable unedited translations (volumes 19, 20 and 21, if I recall correctly), but most of the other volumes are actually very well edited and are completely readable/understandable.

fidelc123 likes this.
  7. SnakeHips

SnakeHips Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some recomendations that I read regularly.

Heavenly Jewel Change:::::: Harem plot yet is still less trope filled and has a very cool concept (is also connected with Douluo Dalu).
    Reign of the Hunters:::::: Reincarnation story that revolves around a woman's second chance to right the wrongs she commited and the relationships she destroyed all while becoming the best hunter in a virtual reality game.
    Desolate Era:::::: Reincarnation story that evolves into a more traditional xanxia story with some interesting concepts.
    The Godsfall chronicles::::: A post-apocalyptic universe following an aspiring youth who wants to control his destiny more than anything else. This story has superb writing and many interesting concepts and fleshed out well made characters.(Also is translated by Ren) HUGE RECOMENDATION for Godsfall Chronicles
    Douluo Dalu:::::: Please retry this one as its a goody. If you don't like his nice personality, you'll love that later in the story he becomes known as the thousand hand asura by the rest of the world due to his ruthlessness and effectiveness at killing.
    Unrivaled Tang Sect::::: Sequel to Douluo Dalu. The mc meets with fortune and begins his rise to the peak with his "friend" Wang Dong. Armed with dual spirits.
    Legend of The Dragon King::::Sequel to Unrivaled Tang Sect. Boy with a trash martial spirit begins to realize he has the bloodline of a dragon king within him. This quite a slow one when it comes to upgrading of talent as it is a slow process.
    Renegade Immortal:::: Same universe as I Shall Seal the Heavens. xanxia that gets super good later in.

Plz dont read MGA