Nova legacy multiplayer.Help me

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by lmntrix, May 25, 2017.

1. lmntrix

lmntrix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got gamelofts Nova legacy for mobile. I tried my hand it at multiplaying but I got pked every fucking time!!!!!! Tips please I can't find other players yet they always seem to find me.I only killed a player once and it was be cause he was in a gun fight with another. This is my first time playing a fps online I mainly stuck to FIFA before.tips to improve ma skills too thanks

2. PoshMafia

PoshMafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that sounds like a personal problem

3. Bob121

Bob121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crank up the volume, sit in a corner and aim the gun at a door, then you'll win. This is the most common strat in most FPS games for newer players. It works too....

4. lmntrix

lmntrix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The battle takes place in a space ship no doors

5. TomAlexion

TomAlexion New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve played all the NOVA games in the Gameloft series, enjoying all of them, particularly NOVA 3. That one holds its own even today, 4 years after its debut, so that’s impressive. The freshest title in the series is N.O.V.A Legacy, which we played on the Huawei P10 and had a blast. It’s available for free in the Play Store and it’s a remake of the first NOVA game. It’s not necessarily a hard game, but it takes some patience to unlock stuff and really enjoy it. What’s certain is that the campaign repeats portions of the levels, missions and objective, so one may get bored. The game takes up between 20 MB and 200 MB or so, depending on your device and it can run on a multitude of devices. Gameloft kind of cut the audio though, so there’s no inspired music here and no voice over.

6. TomAlexion

TomAlexion New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood it keeps the same story and missions, but revamps the graphics. The campaign is rather repetitive, in both scenery and gameplay, but the real fun is found in the multiplayer. That one is very fast paced, connects fast and we had genuine fun playing it. Weapons look nice, the standard quality aiming from Gameloft is here and the controls are well implemented.