Novel Updates Next Feature

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by Tony, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoshadow

neoshadow Lurker Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    What is a MAL style system? (it sounds like a weapon :blobfearful:) Also voting like polls?

Right now it's more about the feasibility and usefulness of an idea rather than its popularity since NU is so young.

Discovered this thread thanks to @ Tony (intentional space so this remains a hidden gem of praise for Tony to find later.:blobpeek:)
    I remember back in the day each idea on NU had to have its own separate thread and Parth would often go on rants!! Or when half the threads ended up as a reminder for people to use *bleeping* report button for NU (not NUF)!! The nostalgia! :aww::blobmelt:

..... Ok... I suppose.... I should probably contribute my own feature idea. The ability for mods to easily get a list of urls or titles for that tag or genre simply by a few clicks. Why? W-W-Well no reason. Certainly, nothing to do with cleaning novel tags. (*Tsun* *Tsun*) I though it would be a cool mod power for some of the staff in that thread to have.

Well .... I am going to go back to copy over a 1575 novel urls into a single excel document....
    (*shudders at the number of beautiful male lead (bishounen tags on NU)

P.S. *ninja praise the mods every day* There the best! :cookie: :cookie:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    MAL is My Anime List.

As for this thread... >.>

I'm pretty sure Tony-chan just wanted to get opinions for that moment... Suggestions should still come in separate threads AFAIK...

3. neoshadow

neoshadow Lurker Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I misread thought it had changed. I guess over assuming things is a weakness of the lurker sect. (*bows in apology*) Glad its still the same, even with all the crazy antics.

AliceShiki likes this.
  4. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Favorite novel checklist button with its own different color from the reading list novel.
    With many of the novel left on hiatus or dropped, it will be great to have a different color signifier for the favorites.
    I hope the button can be easily visible in the novel page.. and can be turned off directly.

5. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Next future...:hmm:
    Can we get the ability to unlike reviews we accidentally liked since I've done that a few times in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.