Forgotten Title Novel with beast spirit and cultivation?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rakesh2206, Oct 17, 2017.

1. rakesh2206

rakesh2206 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm looking for the title of a novel I read some time ago. I remember the MC goes to a separate realm competition representing his sect and met the female lead there. Mc was previously kick out of the same competition i think n so everyone made fun of him. Cultivation involved contracting beast spirit. I remember his clan and enemy clan go to some forbidden place to fight for a very high ranked spirit bird that was undergoing a tribulation and mc accidentally acquired the spirit. There werr inscription as well. His father made him learn inscription from his aunt. Mother was missing. All things are jumbled up in my mind. I don't remember why I drop this or was it discontinued. Anyway I need the title. Any suggestion?

2. Evanbond

Evanbond Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Northsix

Northsix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Great Ruler and in the manga it is the aunt that teaches him but in the novel it a old man

4. rakesh2206

rakesh2206 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes. I think I got to this novel from reading the manga first. That's why i got it mixed up. Anyway thanks guys.

5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    well read the novel since there's some scenes that are not included on the manhua