Novel Number One Under Heaven (天下第一)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by DelicousAsFuq, Jan 5, 2017.

?

How was it?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2017.
  1. So-so.

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. Eh.

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. What kind of Heavenly Novel is this?

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. DelicousAsFuq

DelicousAsFuq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All Chapters after the Prologue will be on RoyalRoadL
    Search for "Number One Under Heavens".

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/9903

I will no longer be posting on this thread.

Synopsis
    -
    Tian Imperial Family, Monarch of the Universe and Emperor of all living creatures.

Tian Yi, the only son of the Celestial Emperor finds himself in the Mortals Realm because of a book.

Follow Tian Yi and his hilarious, yet crazy Adventure in the Mortals Realm because of this Mysterious Book.

At least 5 Chapters a week!

2000+ Words each Chapter!

[​IMG]

Rated Mature
    Genre
    - Comedy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy

I welcome any comments be it love or hate! Enjoy!

In the Celestial Gods Realm, where gods and demons can be seen walking in the streets, there is a forest named the Forest of Heavenly Beasts.

In this forest, gods and demons mean nothing to the Heavenly Beasts dwelling inside.

*ROOOOOAR*

A Dragon with its body made of stars roared and the earth shook.

“SHUT UP!” A voice yells.

The Dragon who was just roaring instantly trembles and curls up into a ball on the floor, like a scared snake.

The forest turns quiet again.

In the center of the forest, there is a tree.

Just one with no other trees around it for miles.

It was called the Tree of Beginning.

All the strongest Heavenly Beasts within the Forest of Heavenly Beasts would fight for the Tree of Beginning's territory to prove that they were the strongest among all the Heavenly Beast.

However, at this moment there is not even an ant around, let alone Heavenly Beasts.

Why?

Because of the figure that is currently sitting on the top of this tree.

“Haaa, I have already said to be quiet for a few days. Is it new here?” The figure sighs.

It was a young man around the age of 17 to 18.

He has been sitting here for the past two days thinking about something.

After a few more moments, he stands up.

He turns his head to look at a certain direction and sighs.

His hand reaches into the air and midway his hand disappears into space.

A few seconds later, he pulls it back out and had a piece of paper in his hand.

He starts writing.

"Perfect! They will surely not blame me with this genius idea."

A few minutes later, he finishes writing and laughs with a satisfied face.

After he reads it again, he smiles and slips it into a Red Pouch with the word "Yi(一 )" printed on it and left it tied on a branch at the Tree Of Beginning.

He looks around one more time before stepping into the air and disappearing from this world.

Inside a room, two males wearing a set of golden armor and several servants can be seen kneeling down with sweats covering their whole body.

They were kneeling in front of two figures.

The first figure is an extremely handsome middle aged man.

He had long black hair, sharp eyebrows and a pair of golden eyes.

He was wearing fancy clothes, with the words ‘Celestial’ and ‘Emperor’ on his back.

Next to him was a peerless middle age woman, with a frown on her face.

She had long black hair, crescent eyebrows and a mesmerising pair of golden eyes.

Under normal circumstances, everybody would stare at this pair of couple with awe and loyal eyes.

However at this moment, nobody dared to even look at their shoes and had their forehead kissing the Jade floor.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?! REPEAT IT!" The Middle aged man screams at the people kneeling in front of him.

"T-t-this s-servant r-r-reporting to his Majesty, t-this servant was passing by the Young Master's J-Jade Slip w-whe-w-w-whe... "

This female servant who was in charge of the Jade Slips was so scared she couldn't stop stuttering.

"Enough! Take a deep breath and speak!" The Middle aged man's forehead was bulging with veins trying not to scare the servant with his loud voice.

"Y-yes your Majesty! " She took a deep breath.

"When this servant was passing by Young Master's Jade Slip it.. it.. IT SUDDENLY STOPPED GLOWING AND HAS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE!" She still had trouble speaking the last part and had to scream it out of her lungs.

She raised her hands holding a Jade Box with a colorless Jade Slip sitting in the middle of it.

“Heres---”

But before she could even raise it halfway, it was snatched by the Middle aged female.

She inspected the colorless Jade Slip with shaking hands.

“Haaa” She closes her eyes, letting out a relieved sigh.

"The Jade Slip is not broken and has only lost it's color.”

“This means that he's not dead but in a place where this Jade Slip’s sense can not reach.”

“But this is still weird...”

“This Jade Slip can tell even if he's at the end of this world…”

“Did he tell any of you where he was going or do you have any ideas?" She asks the two in the golden armor.

"T-this subject reporting to her Majesty! This subject has been guarding the front Main Gate for the past 7 Months and has not seen Young Master!" One of the man in the golden armor was trying hard not to stutter.

"This subject reporting to her Majesty! This subject has been guarding the area of 100 miles around Young Master's Villa with Divine Sense for 5 months and has not sensed a thing! Even an ant was not missed!" The other man in the golden armor reported.

"This means that boy sneaked out of the Palace by himself..." The Middle aged man sighed.

"Bring me General Xiang and General Ming immediately!" He commands.

"""Yes Your Majesty! Please excuse us!""" The two in the golden armor and the servants all went out in a swift to look for the Generals.

Within an hour, two males in Black Armors came back.

Both of them had an aspiring and dominating aura around their whole body making people sweat just by being near them.

General Xiang, a white haired male in his 50's and General Ming, a handsome face in the low 30's with black hair tied into a ponytail.

""This subject greets Your Majesty!"" They both kneels down at the same time.

"Good! General Xiang and General Ming, take a look at my son’s Jade Slip." He shows them a colorless Jade Slip.

""Uuhhh..."" Their jaws drops to the floor.

"As you can see, my son is currently missing in a location even the Celestial Jade Slip can not reach!"

"General Xiang, you will command an Army of Ten Million Celestial Soldiers and search every nook and cranny of the Celestial Gods Realm! Question everybody from the servants to the kings!"

"General Ming, you will command an Army of One Million Celestial Knights to search the Forest of Heavenly Beasts! This kid loves to go there and play.”

“Don't come back until you find a clue!" He orders them.

""Y-yes Your Majesty!""

"We will make sure that even the chickens are not left unsearched! Please excuse us!" They both snap out of their dazed mind and immediately left to begin searching.

"Haaaaa... He sure loves to make us worry." The Middle aged man sits down and sighs.

"I hope nothing bad has happened to him." The beautiful female had a worried face like a mother who just lost her kid in a big city.

"Aiya, even if he is strong like a dragon and smart like a sage, he is only 18 Years Old with no life experiences...."

“Not to mention how innocent he is…” He sighs some more and dazes off at a distance.

Right after General Xiang and General Ming left the Celestial Palace, they both lead an Army of Ten Million Celestial Soldier and One Million Celestial Knight to search the whole Celestial Gods Realm.

Inside the Sect Master’s Hall of a certain Sect, a meeting was taking place.

"What did you say!? The Celestial Palace had sent out Ten Million Celestial Soldier and One Million Celestial Knights?! Lead by both General Xiang AND General Ming?!" The Sect Master cries out in alarm.

Why the hell are the Celestial Palace making this big of a move? Did somebody slap his beautiful wife or spit in his morning tea?

At this time, many other Sect Master’s Hall had a similar situation played out.

"S-s-sect Master! One of General Xiang's Platoon is currently at the Front Gate with 10,000 Celestial Soldiers asking for our Sect’s cooperation!" The Front Gate Guard ran inside the Sect Master’s Hall screaming.

He was sweating like he just ran a million miles with no water.
    "W-WHAT DID YOU SAY?! What on earth did our Sect do?!?! Hurry up and receive them!" The Sect Master yells.

"Seniors! General Xiang's Company is currently at the Front Gate with 100,000 Celestial Soldiers requesting for our Sect’s cooperation!" Another Gate Guard cried.

"What are you doing?! Hurry up and receive them into the Royal Guest Villa!" The Supreme Elder cries out.

"Sect Master!!! General Xiang is here personally to ask for our Sect's cooperation!" An Outer Court Disciple cried out.

"Why the hell is an Outer Court Disciple reporting this?! Where is the Gate Guard!?!" The Sect Master frowns.

"S-sect Master, the Gate Guard passed out from fear and this disciple had to report in his stead!" The Disciple said with his whole back drenched in cold sweat.

During this week, the entire Celestial Gods Realm had fallen into disorder and every single Sect from Low ranking to the Highest were investigated, not even the chickens were left untouched.

All the Sects, Families and Loose Cultivators in the Celestial Gods Realm had experienced hell this week.

General Ming is currently searching the entire Forest Of Heavenly Beasts and not even the rabbit holes were left unsearched!

"General! A fellow comrade has found a clue!" A Celestial Knight came in reporting.

"What! Hurry and Report!" General Ming showed a beaming smile.

He has been anxious the whole week.

He searched and searched nonstop, yet reality kicked him in the face.

This whole week of hard work and he is still empty handed! He did not know how to face his Majesty.

The Celestial Knight was a bit shocked to see the General Ming who is known for never smiling, to smile right now.

"Yes General! This fellow comrade said that a week ago, an Expert was at the Forest of Heavenly Beasts and a strange thing was happening,”

“The entire Forest of Heavenly Beast was so quiet that not even a fart could be heard for a few days! So he curiously looked around and found this Red Pouch hanging on the Tree of Beginning!" The Celestial Knight hands General Ming a Red Pouch with the word "Yi(一 )" printed on it.

"Good, Good, Good!!" General Ming was in such a good mood that he didn't even notice saying "Good" three times.

"We need to return to his Majesty right at this moment! Not even a second can be delayed!"

"Yes General!" The Celestial Knight salutes.

General Ming flew back to the Celestial Palace at his fastest speed possible.

After an hour, he finally reaches the Front Gates with a red face like a kid who just got candies from his grandparents.

Inside the Celestial Palace, the Emperor’s Room, a middle aged man is watching his wife pacing back and forth with a worried face.

"Aaiiii.... It has been a whole week without any clues..." He has been feeling tired lately despite having a Cultivation higher than the Heaven itself.

*Bang*

The door in front of him blasts open.

"Who Dares!" He yells.

A handsome man with a pony tail runs in front of him and kneel.

"Your Majesty's! Pardon this subjects behavior! This subject has finally found a clue to the Young Master!" General Xiang spoke with a exhausted voice.

"Eh?.... Ah! Finally! What are you waiting for?! Report!" The Celestial Emperor dazed out for a bit before recovering.

"Yes your Majesty! A Loose Cultivator has found the Young Master’s Storage Pouch and reported it to us! It was tied to the Tree of Beginning!” General Xiang takes out a Red Pouch.

“Good, let me see---” He tries to grab it, but was surprised to see it disappear into thin air!

He looks at his wife who snatched it at the speed of light.

"I can sense his power in it, this is definitely his and he even used it recently!" She cries out happily.

"Good, good, good! Reward the Loose Cultivator with an enhanced Top Grade Celestial Weapon of his choice and a set of Top Grade Celestial Armor! Also reward all of the Celestial Soldiers and Celestial Knights on the search with your own judgement."

"This subject obeys! Thank you His Majesty!" General Xiang salutes him.

"Lì'er, hurry and see what is inside!" He urges his wife.

His wife named Feng Lì, opens the Red Pouch and takes out a piece of paper.

She begins to read it….

"What does it say?!" Her husband is getting impatient.

But she was still dead silent as if she didn't even hear him speak.

"Ey, let me see!" he snatches it from her hand and begins to read the piece of paper.

[Dear beautiful mother and stingy father, I fell in love at first sight with a young lady in one of the Realms below and decided to go down and chase after her! Mother alway says,’you can't blame love,’ so you can't blame me for my actions! Also, old people like father should not bother the young ones like me! So don't bother me and go rest for a few hundred years and wait for my return!

Your one and only son, Tian Yi.]

His face twitched after the first sentence.

Now that he finished it, his forehead was bulging with red veins.

He starts breathing heavily and his whole body trembles with rage.

“Tian Yi!!!!” He growls and an unfathomable power comes out of him like a hurricane.

"Haaaaaa..... Can't blame Emperor Tian Qiang for his actions… If my son had went missing, I would flip everything over just to find him too.”

A Sect Master was currently enjoying tea after that horrifying experience with General Xiang

*BOOOOOM*

Before he could even sip on his tea and relax, the entire Celestial Gods Realm felt a terrifying Spirit Pressure coming down.

“Heavens! What is going on!" The Sect Master cries out in alarm, losing his voice in the progress.

"TIAN YI!!!!! YOU STINKING LITTLE BRAT WORRYING US TO DEATH! JUST WAIT TILL I FIND YOU!!!”

The Celestial Gods Realm instantly quiets down, even couples in bed at the climax didn't dare to move...

After a moment of silence, a calm cough resound throughout the Celestial Gods Realm.

"Ahem, fellow Sects and Families, this old man has embarrassed himself greatly just now. The problem with my son has been resolved and I apologize for causing a scene this past week."

Tian Qiang did not care about his face and apologized to the Celestial Gods Realm. A true ruler can accept his own wrongs, and face it head on.

Everybody that heard it gasped in amazement but felt wronged the next second.

They went through that living hell for nothing?!

But who would dare to voice it out at this moment?

"Now that is out of the way, I have an announcement to make.”

“Spread my words to your fellow Sects and Families below! I don't care if you are a Servant or an Immortal, the first one to bring me Tian Yi without harming him will receive any one wish from me personally! Wealth? Status? Immortality? Heavenly Treasures? Want to marry off your daughter to my son and join my Imperial family? I don't care as long as you bring him back! Be it fooling him, dragging him, begging him, making him fall for you, I don't care! JUST BRING HIM BACK!"

*BANG*

As if struck by lightning, everybody was shaking with excitement.

Be it Servant or Immortal? Joining the Imperial Family that rules the Heaven? Even a Mortal can leap through the Dragon's Gate and become a God? What kind of reward is this!

Especially when the young females heard this, they screamed so loud that the people near them had to cover their ears.

But no one blamed them.

Who is the son of the Celestial Emperor?

The first time he showed his face in public, chaos spread everywhere!

Girls who saw his face went limp and couldn't eat for days thinking about his face!

Arranged Marriages around the world became disordered from the females breaking it left and right! Even the Goddess's and old bones with half a step into their grave weren't spared!

The Celestial Palace was surrounded by females on all sides for months asking for marriage.

Even the Mortals asked, not caring for their life.

The males with their eyes red all felt their gums itching, but they didn't voice it out. No, it was because they couldn't! Even many of the well known handsome males felt a blow to their pride and had to suck it up.

After that incident, the Celestial Emperor did not dare to show his son’s face in public again. But even after that, it still did not stop the Marriage requests from flooding in.

The following days in Celestial Gods Realm turns chaotic again.

All the Sects and Families from the strongest to the weakest spent all their resources to send as much people as they could to their respective branches in the lower Realms to spread the news.

"Dear... Can you just let him have a few years of freedom? He has been locked up in the Palace for his whole life, always looking for something to do out of boredom. If you look at it, it is our fault that he ran away." Feng Li tries to persuade her husband.

"Hmph! That little brat has no idea what kind of change his power can bring to this world, yet he wants to go down and play with this kind of behavior?! The more he wants me out of his way, the more I will be in it! When I find him, I will teach him properly for a hundred years before finally letting him go." Tian Qiang grumbles.

“Even if you find him, will he be willing to let you take him back?” She asks him.

“If he isn't willing, I will force him to!” He said.

“Even when you can't do anything about it if he really tries? Just try not to get beat up too much…” She teased him.

"......"

He turns speechless.

One hundred thousand miles away to the south of the largest city [Xian Chengshi] in the Immortal Realm is a mountain range, named [Southern Domain], with green mountains all around and Magic Beasts with powers compared to a Human cultivator with a Cultivation at the Immortal Realm everywhere.

The weakest is compared to a Bronze Immortal and the strongest ones dwelling in the center of the Southern Domain have powers stronger than a middle ranked Sect's Sect Masters, a Golden Immortal.

Just as the sun peeks out from behind a mountain, strong Spirit Power gathers in the center of the Southern Domain and alarms every single Magic Beasts around it.

"A treasure is being born!" A shadow of a tiger with wings as tall as 50 meters flashed and disappears.

"Such a strong Spirit Power gathering, what kind of treasure could it be? With this much Spirit Power, it must be at least a High Grade Immortal Treasure! I must have it!" A snake coiling around a whole mountain drills underground and disappears.

"This is my chance. I must not let the other two old bastards get it first or I will be doomed!" The earth suddenly shook when a enormous mountain was uprooted into the air. But the jaw dropping part was that this mountain was only just a shell for this colossal turtle underneath it.

Center of the Southern Domain where the Spirit Power is gathering, the air cracks and a portal appears.

A young boy walks out and looks at his surrounding with curiosity.

"If not for that old man's sense being so good, I would've forcefully opened the gate to the Mortals Realm...."

"Oh well, no choice. Since I am already here, let's take a look around before finding the Realm Gate."

This young boy is precisely Tian Yi, son of the Celestial Emperor.

If it would not cause a problem to go straight from the Celestial Gods Realm to the Mortals Realm, he would've done it. But because of the differences in the Realms, a colossal amount of Spirit Power would be needed to make the Gate and it might suck out half of the Spirit Power in the Mortals Realm just to make the Gate appear. And if that happens, they will definitely connect that to him.

"Now which way to go...."

*BANG*

Before he could even think, a 50 meter tall Tiger with wings behind his back lands 10 miles away from him.

"A Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger?" Tian Yi mumbles to himself.

The Six Winged Heavenly White Tigers are from the Heavenly Winged White Tiger race. Their bloodline inherited from the White Striped God Tiger race, known as the strongest among all the tiger race.

Even in the Celestial Realm, they are amongst the Top 10 strongest Heavenly Beasts that control many territories.

"Human, how did you get here and where did you hide the treasure?" It spoke in human language.

The Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger was surprised to see a young boy in the center of the Southern Domain where Immortal Beasts roam.

He had neat long black hair down to his back, with a face no older than 18 and had an average face, sharp eyebrows and a pair of black eyes staring right at him.

"He's not even scared when I'm staring at him?"

What was most surprising was that this little human was looking at him with such a calm face.

Who is he? He is one of the rulers in the Southern Domain, even the Golden Immortals he fought had fearful eyes looking at him.

Who was this kid? He was positive that this kid is a Mortal because he can't sense even a thread of Spirit Power in him.

How did he get here? He was also sure that there is no other humans within the range of ten thousand miles around here.

But most importantly is the Spirit Power that was gathering here sudden disappears. Did this little human take the treasure?

While the Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger was thinking, Tian Yi was confused. Treasure? What treasure? He just got here! Where did he get the time to look for treasures?

"Hey, little tiger. What treasure are you talking about? I think there is a misunderstanding and I do not have the treasure that you are speaking of." He speaks with a confused face.

"L-l-l-little T-tiger?" I DARE YOU TO REPEAT THAT!"

The Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger was dumbfounded at first, doubting if he heard correctly. But how could he possibly have hearing problems? His body starts shaking from anger and Spirit Power starts pouring out of his body to pressure the the young man in front of him.

A mortal kid just smacked his face, the strongest among the three lords of the Southern Domain!

"What's wrong with calling you a little tiger? Not even mentioning the Ten Winged Heavenly White Tiger being in the early adulthood, you are just a Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger, barely past your childhood and you're complaining?"

Tian Yi was still looking as comfortable as before and looked at him like he was looking at an idiot.

Little did the Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger know that he was talking to the son of the Celestial Emperor, who has seen even Twelve Winged Heavenly White Tigers and to him, he is just a little tiger barely past his childhood.

"Eh?"

As if lightning had struck him, his pressure instantly disappears like smoke and his mouth opens wide, showing his shiny sharp tooth and pink tongue.

He did not even notice that he was being treated like an idiot and could only stare dumbfoundedly.

Ten Winged Heavenly White Tiger? He had always thought that the Eight Winged Heavenly White Tiger was the limit of the Heavenly Winged Tiger race and that he was just one Realm below it.

But what did this kid just say? Ten Winged Heavenly White Tiger? Early adulthood? There is an even higher Realm than the Ten Winged Heavenly White Tiger?

Impossible!

"W-w-what did you j-just say? T-ten Winged Heavenly White Tiger?" He could only ask dumbfoundedly.

"That's impossible! The highest our Heavenly Winged Tiger race can reach are the Eight Winged Heavenly White Tiger, what bullshit are you talking about!" He still denies it.

Would you believe it if some random stranger told you that the mother you have always known was not your actual mother?

"Are you really an idiot? How do you not know about your own race? The highest your race can evolve to is the [Transparent Winged White Tiger God], where after your twelve wings combine together and forms into a single pair of transparent wings. This is common sense, are you sure you're from the Heavenly Winged Tigers race and not the weaker Winged Tigers race?" Tian Yi said.

The Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Is this real? He couldn't help but question mindlessly, "W-who are you?"

"Me? I am....."

*BANG*

But he was interrupted by two big figures suddenly appearing 5 miles to the left and right of the Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger.

"A Human? Lao Bai, what is a mortal doing here and what happened to the Spirit Power gathering here?'' The snake questions this so called Lao Bai, who is precisely the Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger.

"A Mountain Blood Viper and a World Titan Turtle?" Tian Yi looks at the two newcomer.

A Mountain Blood Viper, a dark red body with the length of 6 miles, two sharp fang dripping down a green gooey substance that melts whatever it touches. A pair of yellow eyes that can scare the shit out of anyone it makes eye contact with.

The other newcomer was a World Titan Turtle, known for their unbreakable defense. There are even legends out there of World Titan Turtles carrying a whole world on their back. Even though this one is quite tiny compared to the ones in the legend, when it grows up and transcends, its size will expand by millions of times.

Lao Bai looks at the two and said in a serious voice, "Both of you leave here right now, I have to talk to this human alone." He wanted to ask this mysterious human some more about his race.

But he will lose face if he did it in front of the other two rulers of Southern Domain.

"Lao Bai, could it be that you are not satisfied with the three of us ruling over the Southern Domain and want to keep the treasure to yourself to slay us two old bones?" The turtle questions in a deep voice, with a bit of pressure in it.

He currently have the weakest cultivation out of the three being a Bronze Immortal.

If not for his godlike defense that can ignore the other two attacks, he would've been killed long ago, let alone being one of the three rulers.

Now that he was late to the treasure and the other party is hiding it, if he doesn't say anything, won’t he be a turtle in warm water being boiled?

Lao Bai's face changes and said in a strong voice, "Me? Hiding the treasure? What treasure are you talking about? The Spirit Power has already disappeared before I even got here. When I arrived, this human was already here. And do I, Lao Bai even need a treasure to deal with you?!"

"Hah, if you don't need a treasure to deal with us, why are we still alive? Don't tell me you are actually a lonely one and wanted to share territories with us." Scoffed the Mountain Blood Viper.

Lao Bai's face starts to turn red from anger, but he forcefully pushed it down and said, "I don't care what you say, there is no treasure here and I will be taking this human with me!''

Compared to the treasure, this human with information about his race’s evolution is even more important.

*Whoosh*

A gust of wind appears at where Lao Bai was just standing and within the next second, he is right in front of Tian Yi.

His Spirit Power wraps around both of them and prepares to take off.

"HOLD!" A loud hiss could be heard from behind and at the next moment, it was right in front of him.

The Mountain Blood Viper blocked his way and said, "You may have more power than me, but do you think you can really escape from me?"

"Hmph, don't even think about leaving before showing us the treasure." The World Titan Turtle who just arrived behind Lao Bai said.

Lao Bai's face turns solemn and right when he take a fighting stance, he feels the Spirit Power that he had activated, was wiped out without a trace. "My mother, who is it?!" He almost faints from fright.

His cultivation is at the Peak of Golden Immortal Realm, half-step into Ancient Immortal Realm, yet his Spirit Power was wiped clean without a trace left. What kind of monster can do this?

Not just Lao Bai, but the other two Magic Beasts also had their Spirit Power wiped clean.

All three of them looked around frantically with a fearful expression, but couldn't find found anyone around them with their Divine Sense.

"Impossible! I can't sense him?! Is his cultivation so high that even we can't sense it?!" The three of them thought of the only conclusion and instinctively take a step back.

*Boom*

All of sudden, a gruesome pressure comes down on them and smacks their big bodies on the floor, barely able to move properly.

The World Titan Turtle, feeling the worst out of the three because of his weight, begs to the air, "S-senior, p-please forgive this lowly turtle!"

After what felt like an eternity, a calm voice resounds in the Mountain Blood Viper and the World Titan Turtle's mind, "Leave."

The pressure disappears into the thin air.

Not even a second later, both the Mountain Blood Viper and the World Titan Turtle runs off into different directions, leaving a trail of sparkling water flying in the air.

All they had in their mind was to get the hell out of that place in the fastest speed possible.

Even the World Titan Turtle turns into a World Titan Rabbit at this moment.

Meanwhile, Lao Bai was still frozen stiff in the same spot, curled up with his paws hiding his head, like a scared dog.

"......" Tian Yi looks at this pitiful 'dog' in front of him speechless.

"It was just a little pressure, did they have to be that scared? All I wanted to do was to calm them down, not slay them...." Tian Yi felt wronged.

But he did not know that the "tiny" bit of his Spirit Pressure was enough to scare Immortals lifeless.

After looking at the pitiful Lao Bai for a while, he speaks up, "Hey, little tiger."

"...." Silence.

Lao Bai was still shivering in fear, not noticing the pressure had already disappeared.

"...." Tian Yi walks in front of Lao Bai and kicks him, "Hey! Get up and stop looking so pitiful!"

Lao Bai's body jerks and jumps up shouting, "Please! Senior, please! Don't kill me! I am willing to do whatever you want to this old bone! I will be your mount and I will even be your grandchildren's saddle horse! This old bone is not worth wasting your energy on, please spare this little one!"

Tian Yi was dumbfounded for a moment, but frowned right after. "Senior? Grandchildren's? What the fuck! I am only a 18 Years Old handsome young man, who the hell is he calling a senior. Do I look that old? Eh!? And grandchildren's? Although I hate to admit it, I am still pure as jade, so where the hell did I get grandchildren's from?!" He curses in his mind.

"Oi! Idiot tiger, wake up! Who are you calling old, huh?! I am only 18 years old! Fuck you! You're old! You are so old that your bones has already turned rusty from ageing!" Tian Yi hates being called old.

He has always been mistaken as a senior with a young body because of his overwhelming Spirit Power. Although it was not said directly, even a tiny bit of indication would turn him mad.

And since "Senior" are usually addressed to older people, Tian Yi thought that Lao Bai had called him old.

"Eh?" Lao Bai finally becomes clear minded after being cursed at by Tian Yi.

"Why are you cursing me? Since when did I call you old? I was addressing that---" Lao Bai was confused.

But after thinking about it for a moment, his eyes snaps open and his mouth wide open, screaming in a girly voice, "Ahhh! It's you! You are the one who just used Spirit Pressure on us! Who are you! What do you want?!"

"Y-you.... No, Young Master, may I ask who you are?" Now knowing why he couldn't sense this human's Spirit Power, he became polite and didn't dare to address him with "You" anymore.

"What cultivation does he have to leave me in the dark?" Lao Bai is still curious.

"Like I was going to say, I am called.... uhh, Song Shu!" Tian Yi said a fake name.

He felt that it was not safe to say his real name yet in the Immortal Realm, "Even though I hate using fake names, since it makes me feel fake as a person. But just to be safe, I have no choice! I will use my real name in the Mortals Realm." He thought.

Lao Bai made a weird face after hearing that pause, thinking to himself, "That's definitely a fake name just made on the spot... Why does he have to use a fake name? Oh well, that doesn't concern me...."

"So it's Young Master Shu! As you may know, this little one is called Lao Bai, part of the Heavenly Winged Tiger race, with a cultivation at the Peak Golden Immortal Realm." Lao Bai introduces himself with a smile.

"Good! Lao Bai, I am looking for the Realm Gate, where may that be?"

"The Realm Gate? It should be in the largest city in Immortal Realm, Xian Chengshi. It's Ten Million miles to the north from here." Lao Bai points at the direction with his big paws.

"Xian Chengshi? Good! Take me there!" Said Tian Yi.

Lao Bai's face turns pale upon hearing that, "Eh? You want me to go with you? That's not good. I might be the strongest in the Southern Domain, but I am currently being restricted in the center of the Southern Domain by these old bastards at the Ancient Immortal Realm. If I go out, they will chase and cut me!"

Because the old experts didn't want a Six Winged Heavenly White Tiger to go rampage around the holy Xian Chengshi, also unwilling to sacrifice experts to kill him, they threatened to cut him if he steps even half a step outside of the center part in the Southern Domain.

"Hmmm, is that so? Here, eat this." Tian Yi threw a little bottle to Lao Bai and explained, "This is an Appearance Changing Pill. Except it has been only been enhanced nine times, so it should be enough to turn you into a little white cub. And about your cultivation, I'll seal it for now."

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeh?" Lao Bai was shocked to his core again.

An enhanced pill is a pill that has been enhanced by a Pill Master and the pill's effect will be stronger than normal.

But what shocked Lao Bai was not the pill itself, but the fact that this pill has been enhanced nine times.

What did nine times mean? The more enhancement it has, the harder it will be to refined again.

To his knowledge, a pill can only be enhanced nine times and can only be done by a Pill Emperor, the highest rank a Pill Master can achieve.

However, an almighty Pill Emperor actually wasted his time and effort to enhance this low ranked Appearance Changing Pill nine times?

"What a waste! What a goddamn waste! And he also said ‘only been enhanced nine times?’ My father! You can enhance it more than nine times?" Lao Bai cries in his heart.

"Hurry up and eat it so we can go." Tian Yi urges him.

"But...." He still hesitated.

"Didn't you just say that you will do whatever I wanted you to?" Tian Yi questions in a low voice, narrowing his eyes.

"Aaaaahh! I will go! I will go!" His soul almost flew out and he swallows the pill.

He instantly turns into a cute little white cub.

He didn't want to experience that kind of hell again and would rather die from the old bastards than to anger this young man.

"Good, now about your cultivation..."

Tian Yi points at him with his index and middle finger.

A golden light glows on the tip of his fingers and disappears a second later.

His whole body starts to shiver and a moment later, he was astonished to find out that his whole cultivation has been sealed.

"What a monster! I would rather skin myself than to anger him!" He makes a promise to himself, making sure that he will never make this young man angry!

"Okay, let's go!"

Tian Yi holds onto the dog sized Lao Bai and take a step forward, disappearing into the direction of Xian Chengshi.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    BlackKnightGodzilla and Arcelia like this.
  2. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    seems interesting, keep writing more, i would like to see where this novel goes.

3. foxkid129

foxkid129 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck! Post on RRL once you have about 10 chapters. However you must be prepared to get 90% negative comments. But the 10% of constructive feedback really helps you improve your story. Gives it more depth and flavour. Been there done that. If you need help can PM me!

Ai chan likes this.
  4. BloodSaint

BloodSaint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting, want to read more so keep it up.
    I always wanted an OP character from chinese novels that go mess around in weaker realms but it is always weak to strong, so I am really interested in this one. (Since I've read most of them out so I'm bored as you are LOL)

5. Grim_Dawn

Grim_Dawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this rate you're gonna leave leave IET behind with all this exaggeration lol though it seems interesting, keep on writing :)

6. twkisanotaku

twkisanotaku Booksloth

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow it is actually very interesting! It is not I am forcing you to follow my idea or anything but I would love to see the mc being portrayed as very op and yet pampered child venture into the mortal realm and learn values and virtues. This can transform into a very nice character building novel which can give birth and see the changes of the mc over the years. Maybe he can't use his powers in the mortal realm because of some weird divine seal or some shit to prevent immortals from disturbing the pace of mortals too much. He still possess awesomephysical strength and everything but just no like bs Super spirit powers to be used on mortals. Just an idea though. Definitely am intrigued by this novel's premise. Btw if there is romance make it not Super sense like jp mcs but not like crazy chase with China mcs. Maybe one love interest and have a sweet romance! Just saying my idea.

7. DelicousAsFuq

DelicousAsFuq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, these are some quick comments. Thanks for your reply. This is just the Prologue so the death is no deep at all.

As for the MC being OP question?
    Don't worry, it will not be weak to strong.

The exaggerations are for comedy lol.

8. Xravia

Xravia 『Chaos Wizard Of Procrastination 』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's needs more depth to be more immersed, for example when someone is having a sword fight you don't have your main focus as the scenery but rather the state of mind or visual imagery of the fight the 'young man' which was mentioned 5 times in a row without any reason isn't very consise and lacks the focus neccarcary in order to draw the reader into the story. If you want to keep the young man's identity a secret then the language needs more discipline when talking about the young man otherwise it's more of the authors voice stiffling the name purposefully rather than being an actual mystery. Well I've got things to do so that's all for now ... keep it up XD

9. DelicousAsFuq

DelicousAsFuq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would not be fun if he razes the mortal world into the ground so i'm keeping it on a fun level.
    As for the Romance, I do plan of having a few love interest, but I'm still not sure how to put it in.

10. DelicousAsFuq

DelicousAsFuq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you're right. I was thinking I put too much "Young Boy" instead of "He" too much xD.

11. UselessWastrel

UselessWastrel Procrastinating Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    now all you need is a translator!

12. DelicousAsFuq

DelicousAsFuq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, from English to Chinese!

13. UselessWastrel

UselessWastrel Procrastinating Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, then someone will translate it back to English making a perfect cycle.

14. Matamaru

Matamaru [Kuuu~][100% a trap]

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha tricking people if this started out as english or chinese XD

15. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't judge a book purely from it's prologue but I thought the prologue was pretty well written...

16. DelicousAsFuq

DelicousAsFuq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, since I got a pretty good feedback and my "debut" today, I took away an hour sleep just to write out Part 3.

There will probably be one or two more part before the real story starts. In the mean time, enjoy part 3 while I sleep.

Prologue - Part 3
    Right after General Xiang and General Ming left the Celestial Palace, they lead an Army of Ten Million Celestial Soldier and One Million Celestial Knight to search and overturn the whole Celestial Gods Realm.

Somewhere in a random Sect's Master Hall had a gathering of the whole Sect's experts.

"What did you say!? The Celestial Palace had sent out Ten Million Celestial Soldier and One Million Celestial Knights?! Lead by both General Xiang AND General Ming?" The Sect Master cried out in alarm. Why the hell are the Celestial Palace making this big of a move? Did somebody slap his beautiful wife or spit in his tea?

At this time many other Sect's Master Hall had a similar situation played out.

"S-s-sect Master! One of General Xiang's Platoon is currently at the Front Gate of our Sect with 10,000 Celestial Soldiers requesting our Sect to cooperate!" A Front Gate Keeper ran in a Master Hall sweating like he just ran a million mile with no water.

"W-w-w-WHAT DID YOU SAY?! What on earth did our Sect do?!?! Hurry up and receive them!" The Sect Master roared.

"Sect Master! One of General Xiang's Platoon is currently at the Front Gate of our Sect with 100,000 Celestial Soldiers requesting our Sect to cooperate!" Another Gate Keeper cried.
    "What are you doing?! Hurry and receive them into the Royal Guest Villa!" A Grand Elder cried out.

"Sect Master!!! General Xiang is here personally to ask for our Sect's cooperation!" A Outer Disciple cried out.

"Why the hell is a Outer Disciple reporting this?! Where is the Gate Keeper!?!" The Sect Master frowned.

"S-sect Master, the Gate Keeper is unconscious from shock and this disciple had to report in his stead!" The Outer Disciple cried.

The following week the entire Celestial Gods Realm had fallen into disorder and every single Sect from Low ranking to the Highest were investigated not even leaving the chickens untouched. This entire week was like hell for all the Sect's and Loose Cultivators in the Celestial Gods Realm. Not even the Sect Masters dared to breath loud.
    Currently General Ming is searching the entire Forest Of Heavenly Beasts and not even the rabbit holes were left untouched!

"General Ming! A fellow comrade found a clue!" A Celestial Knight reported.

"What! Hurry and Report!" General Ming showed a beaming smile. He has been anxious the past week since not even a clue has been found and didn't know how to face his Majesty.
    The Celestial Knight was a bit shocked to see the General Ming who is known for never smiling to smile right now, but he too understood his emotions.

"Yes General! The fellow comrade said that a week ago an Expert was at the borderline outside of the Forest of Heavenly Beast and a strange thing happened. The entire Forest of Heavenly Beast was so quiet not even a fart could be heard for a few days! So he curiously checked around and found this Red Pouch hanging on the Tree of Beginning!" The Celestial Knight handed General Ming a Red Pouch with the word "Yi(一 )" printed on it.

"Good, Good, Good!!" General Ming was in such a good mood he didn't even notice he said "Good" three times.

"We need to return to his Majesty right at this moment! Not even a second can be delayed!"

"Yes General!"

General Ming flew back to the Celestial Palace at top speed and after an hour he reached the Front Gates with a red face like a kid who just got candies from his grandparents.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  17. DelicousAsFuq

DelicousAsFuq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue - Part 4
    Inside the Throne Room of the Celestial Palace, a middle aged man was watching his wife pacing back and forth in front of him with a worried face.

"Aaiiii.... It has been a whole week without any clues..." The middle aged man has been feeling tired lately despite having a Cultivation higher than Heaven itself.

*Bang* The door in front of him busted open.

"Who Dares!" Before he could even continue a handsome man with a pony tail ran in front of and kneel and started shouting.

"Your Majesty, pardon this subjects behavior! This subject has finally found a clue to the Young Master!" General Xiang spoke with a exhausted voice.

"Eh?.... Ah! Finally! What are you waiting for?! Report!" The middle aged man dazed out for a bit before recovering.

"Yes your Majesty! A Loose Cultivator found the Young Masters Storage Pouch that was tied to the Tree of Beginning in the Forest of Heavenly Beasts and reported to a Celestial Knight." General Xiang took out a Red Pouch and was snatched by the middle aged woman before he could even hand it over.

"I can sense Tian'ers power in it, this is definitely his!" She cried out happily.

"Good, good, good! Reward the Loose Cultivator an enhanced Top Grade Celestial Weapon of his choice and a set of Top Grade Celestial Armor! Also reward all the Celestial Soldiers and Celestial Knights on the search with your own judgement."

"This subject obeys! Thank you His Majesty!" General Xiang saluted.

"Lì'er, hurry and see what is in it!" urged the middle age man.

The middle age woman named Feng Lì hurriedly forced open the Red Pouch and a piece of paper flew out. She grabbed it and began to read it, not even a few seconds later her face froze.

"What does it say?!" the middle aged man was getting impatient.

Feng Li was still dead silent as if she didn't even hear him.

"Ey, let me see!" he snatched it and began reading the piece of paper.

"Dear beautiful mother and old bones father, I fell in Love at first sight with a young lady in one of the Realm below and decided to go down to pla chase after her! Mother always say you can't blame Love so you can't blame me for going down there! Also, you are already old so don't bother me and go rest for a few hundred years and wait for my return!

Your one and only son,
    Tian Yi"

Before the middle aged man could even finish the first few words his face twitched. After he finished, his forehead was bulging with red veins and his face was red while breathing heavily. His whole body shook with rage and an unfathomable power blew out of him like a hurricane.

Enjoy!

18. DelicousAsFuq

DelicousAsFuq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue - End
    A random Sect Master was currently enjoying tea after that horrifying experience with General Xiang.

"Haaaaaa..... Can't blame old man Tian Qiang for his actions since his only son in a Million Years went missing."

*BOOOOOM* Before he could even take a sip of the tea and relax, a pressure so strong making him pour out cold sweat and tremble nonstop shook the whole entire Celestial Gods Realm.

"Heavens! What is going on!" The Sect Master cried out in alarm losing his voice.

"TIAN YI!!!!! YOU STINKING LITTLE BRAT WORRYING US TO DEATH! JUST WAIT TIL I FIND YOU!"

A roar so fierce everybody in the Celestial Gods Realm that heard it had their legs go soft and fell on their butt, some even had a wet spot between their legs.
    The Celestial Gods Realm instantly turned quiet , even couples in bed at the climax didn't dare move or breath out loudly.

After a moment of silence, a calm cough resound throughout the Celestial Gods Realm.

"Ahem, fellow Sect and Clan, this old man has embarrassed himself greatly just now. The problem with Tian'er has been resolved and I apologize for causing a scene the past week." Tian Qiang did not care about his face and apologized to the Celestial Gods Realm. A true ruler can accept his own wrongs, and face it head on.

Everybody that heard it gasped in amazement but felt wronged the next second because of the hell they have been through was for nothing. But who would dare voice it out at this moment?

"Now that is out of the way, I have an announcement to make. Spread my words to your fellow Sect and Clan below! I don't care if you are a Servant or a Immortal, the first one to bring me Tian Yi with any means except harming him will receive any one wish from me personally! Wealth? Status? Immortality? Heavenly Treasures? Want to marry off your daughter to my son and join my Imperial family? I don't care as long as you bring him back! Be it fooling him, dragging him, begging him, making him fall for you, I don't care! JUST BRING HIM BACK!"

*Boom* Like a bomb that went off in their minds, everybody was shaking with excitement. Be it Servant or Immortal? Joining the Imperial Family that ruled the Heavens? Even a Mortal can leap through the Dragon's Gate and become a God? What kind of reward was this! Especially when the young females heard this, they screamed so loud the people who was near them had to cover their ears, but nobody blamed them. Who was the son of the Celestial Emperor? The first time he showed his face in public, chaos spread everywhere! Girls who saw his face went limp and couldn't eat for days thinking about his face! Arranged Marriages around the world were in disorder from the females breaking it left and right! Even the Goddess's and old bones with half a step into their grave weren't spared! The Celestial Palace was surrounded by females on all sides for months asking for marriage! Even the Mortals asked not caring for their life. The males all felt their gums itch and red eyes, but they didn't voice it out. No, it was that they couldn't! Even the most handsome ones felt a blow to their pride and had to suck it up. After that incident, the Celestial Emperor didn't dare show his son face again in public but it still didn't stop the Marriage requests.

The following days in Celestial Gods Realm were chaotic, but in a good way. All the Sect and Clan from the strongest to the weakest spent all their resource to send as much people as they could to their respective branch in the lower realms to spread the news.

"Dear... Couldn't you just let him have a few years of freedom? He has been locked up in the Palace for his whole life, always looking for something to do out of boredom. If you look at it, it is our fault that he ran away." Feng Li tired to persuade her husband.

"Hmph! That little brat has no idea what kind of change his power can bring to this world and yet, he wants to go down and play with this kind of behavior?! The more he wants me out of his way, the more I will be in it! When I find him I will teach him properly for a hundred years before finally letting him go." Tian Qiang grumbled.

"Haaaa, although the fact even you can't stop him if he really wanted to act..." Feng Li sighed with a teasing voice.

"......"

"......"

Welp, the prologue has finally ended.
    I hope you all enjoyed it! I will be posting chapter one probably within one to two days.

19. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    Hrmm, someone posted this onto RRL with your username. I'll assume it's you and approve. Message me if you aren't the one who posted it and I'll take it down.

20. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link