Novel Number Two Under Heaven

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by JustBeingBored, Oct 12, 2017.

?

Want more?

Poll closed Oct 14, 2017.
  1. Yes

68.4%
  2. Nope

31.6%
  1. Kyuuketsuki

Kyuuketsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +10 generic feedbacks:
    Its good.
    Moar.
    When are we gonna get some snu snu?!
    Thanks for the chapter.
    Thanks, love your story<3
    I'll add this to my notifications.
    It was not as good as the original.
    Over already? When are we gonna get the next chapter.
    Ugh I feel tricked. I thought it was a sequel...
    Don't listen to all the bad comments, I love your story and will follow no matter what!
    I'm sorry, I was bored.

2. athif23

athif23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue the story:LOL:. I really like N1UH but unfortunately, the writer stopped writing it for a while(?) Maybe:(:(. Well, it does not matter anymore because he has a reason to stop writing it.

But please, if you write this and you have shown us 4 chapters(y)(y), then you stop writing it... :cry::cry:I do not know what else to do:cry::cry:.

So, can you continue the story?:D And I Like The Story. Thanks;)

Lunnear likes this.
  3. Zeraphin

Zeraphin Local Aphrodisiac Dealer

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue the story

4. JustBeingBored

JustBeingBored New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 5
    The beautiful girl trembled from anger, and the thought of wanting to kill this brat to snatch away the little snake appeared in her mind, but no matter how much she wanted to kill Tian Er, her morals did not allow her to actually kill him. Not only was he just a kid, but he was also just a mortal because when she scanned his body for Spirit Qi, there was not even a drop in his body, telling her that he did not cultivate and was indeed a mortal.

But for a mortal to call her who was commanding a flying sword a mortal, that did not seem right no matter how much she thought about it. And what about her formation? There was no way this kid was responsible for its destruction, so who broke it? And broken as in torn apart by force and not deactivated.

There are two ways to destroy a formation; it was either breaking it with force or solving the formation and deactivating it. And the thought of a ten-years-old looking kid forcefully breaking the formation made by a girl who was well-known for her formations was simply impossible even in a dream.

“Young lady, the little snake has chosen to follow me instead of you; you can leave now.”

Despite being cursed at by the girl, Tian Er still spoke to her in a respecting tone.

“Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? I will leave if I want to!”

The girl commanded her flying sword to fly closer to Tian Er before jumping off to stand a few feet away from him. Holding a hand in front of her as if she was asking for money, she said, “I am not leaving until you repay me.”

Tian Er looked at her with confusion. When did he suddenly receive a debt?

“You are the owner of that little snake now, right? The precious herbs I had fed it, the time I wasted here that could have been used towards cultivating, the energy I had spent on making that formation, and for playing with my emotions, you will have to pay back all these things I have done for your Spirit Companion.”

The girl said to him that had worsened his confusion. What kind of logic does this girl have?

“But it not my Spirit Companion,” he said.

“Hmph, it will be your Spirit Companion sooner or later! If you cannot pay, then give me that snake as your payment!”

The girl threw all reasoning out of the window trying to get that snake. With so much time and effort spent, who would be willing to leave now!?

Tian Er could only stare at this rude girl with wide eyes. How can someone so rude and unreasonable exist under this heaven? To encounter such a weird individual only minutes after leaving his house, Tian Er was not annoyed. Instead, he was actually amused! Experiences like this would be impossible if he did not leave the house, and he was sure that there would be many more entertaining things waiting for him in whatever this place was called.

“Young lady, would you ask Heaven to return you your time spend on cultivating if you were not able to breakthrough to the next stage?” Tian Er suddenly asked the girl a question she would have never expected.

Ask Heaven to return one’s time spent cultivating if they cannot breakthrough? What kind of question was that? If one cannot breakthrough to the next stage, then they can only blame themselves for their lack of talent and luck!

After realizing the meaning behind his question, the girl opened her mouth in anger only to keep it open without actually speaking for a minute. How is she suppose to rebuke his question? She simply can’t! No matter how unreasonable she was, she was unable to make any words come out of her mouth.

Not knowing what to say, the girl could only stare at the boy with a frown, and she inspected him closely. The boy was remarkably ordinary with nothing out of the ordinary, yet he was so ordinary that it could also be considered out of the ordinary! His features are neither below average or above average, but just average. His skin was without impurities and looked as if he has never broken a sweat in his life. The boy has no Spirit Qi inside his body, making him a mortal, yet the longer she looked at the boy, the more mysterious feeling he gave her.

Now that I look closely at his posture…---- The girl thought to herself as she realized his noble posture. Although everything about him was average, the way he stood was quite shocking for someone at his age. He was standing tall and straight with his head held up high as if he was a king. Such a posture was not possible to learn overnight or born with but something that was instilled in his body the day he was able to walk! She has seen many nobles and even kings, yet not a single one of them gave off a similar feeling to this kid in front of her.

Speaking of his mysteriousness, what was a mortal like him doing in the depth of this wilderness where numerous monsters roamed, let along being so clean with not a speck of dust on him?

“Who are you and what are you doing in this wilderness alone?” she finally asked him.

“It is proper manners to introduce one’s self when asking for the other’s identity,” said Tian Er.

“Give me that snake, and I will tell you.” The girl replied in a heartbeat. The stubbornness of wanting something without abandoning her morals was something the girl had learned from her mother.

“Then at least tell me where we are right now. What realm and world is this?” Tian Er said.

The girl made a weird expression on her face upon hearing that bizarre question. It was something not even crazy people would ask, let alone a little boy like him.

“Give me that snake, and I will tell you.” The girl repeated her last sentence.

“....”

Tian Er was speechless. Exactly how much does she want to make this little snake her Spirit Companion? Although it has a powerful bloodline of one of the strongest snakes in this continent, it was as normal as a regular snake in his eyes, definitely not something to be so desperate about if they ignored its unique color.

Tian Er could always spread his Spiritual Sense, an invisible power created by the strength of one’s soul to scan this entire world and find out where he was in a heartbeat, but he did not want to risk getting caught when he has no idea where he was teleported to by the Universal Teleportation Crystal.

Since the girl did not want to give him any information, Tian Er no longer wished to continue standing there and decided to look for other people.

“Where do you think you are going?!” The girl shouted at him upon seeing him turn around to leave.

“To find people who are willing to talk, of course.”

“Who said you could leave with my snake?”

Tian Er was speechless once again. He cannot tell her to leave, but she can tell him not to leave? What kind of logic was that? And since when did the snake become hers?

“Are you going to stop me then?” said Tian Er, his voice calm.

The girl looked pleasantly surprised at his words. A mortal like him dared to provoke her, a cultivator? Does he not know how this world works? The strong make the decisions while the weaker ones follow them!

“You are a brave one--- or are you just stupid? Do you not believe that I will slay you here and steal that snake from you?”

The girl ordered her flying sword into her grasp and pointed it at him with killing intent. She wanted to scare him and show him who’s the boss here.

Tian Er narrowed his eyes at her actions, but his face was still nonchalant.

“Young lady, to point your weapon at someone before knowing their strength is pure idiocy. If it were not for your soul, I would have already cut you in half--- even though I have never killed anyone before,” said Tian Er, shocking the girl.

The girl wanted to laugh at his words, yet she was unable to. A mortal like him telling her that he can kill her if he wished was a bad joke in her ears, but the sudden sharp aura around the boy had prevented her from laughing. And then there’s the weird talk about her soul.

“A mortal child like you is saying that I am underestimating you? Who the hell do you think you are fooling?”

The aura around the girl sharpened, and her Spirit Qi suddenly burst out of her body, causing her robes to flap around while throwing dirt everywhere. She was a genius cultivator at the Spirit Stage, tier 8, at the age of 20 and was respected even more than an elder in her sect, yet not only did her soon-to-be Spirit Companion get stolen by some mortal brat, but the same brat had also threatened to kill her! Never experiencing such a horrible day until today, she wanted to relieve some stress by beating this brat!

Seeing the girl explode with Spirit Qi that was almost nonexistent in his eyes, Tian Er did not know what to do. While he was not afraid to kill despite never killing before, there was no reason for him to kill her. She may have been rude to him and even pointed her sword at him, but that was no reason for him to kill someone as weak as her that could be considered bully in the eyes of others.

“You brat, since you are unwilling to pay me back, then I will beat you as a repayment!” The girl made up an excuse to beat him before pouncing on him with the sword in her hands.

With a smooth movement, the girl sliced the sword at Tian Er’s head, but she had no intentions to kill him and planned to change to the blunt side before it would strike him.

Tian Er looked at the sword aiming for his head in slow motion. It was so slow in his eyes it might as well be frozen in time. Shaking his head, his right arm disappeared for an instant before the sound of metal shattering resounded in the ears of the girl, lessening the weight in her hands along with dropping a mountain on her heart.

Not daring to delay even a second, the girl jumped back and slowly lowered her head to look at the sword in her hands.

“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The moment her gaze landed on the sword, her face paled, and her eyes widened not only from shock but grieve as well. Her Blue Phoenix Sword, a High-Grade Spirit Weapon, had its blade shatter into pieces! Her trembling gaze went from the sword with only its handle now to the floor where countless tiny blue metal shards rest.

“....”

After confirming that it was not an illusion, the girl closed her eyes for a moment before looking back at Tian Er with flames burning in her eyes. How he broke a High-Grade Spirit Weapon as a mortal, she did not know nor does she care. All she cared about right now was getting revenge for her beloved sword that was bestowed upon her by her master.

“You stinking brat! All I wanted to do was give you smack on the head, not cut it off! So what need was there to destroy the sword that my master gave me?! Do you know how much that sword meant to me!? And why did you have to shatter the blade entirely?! Now let alone repairing it, I can’t even give it a proper burial! You might as well have killed me along with the sword!” The girl shouted, and her eyes started to moisten up. She really cared about that sword and was heartbroken when it shattered like glass.

Tian Er’s eyes widened upon seeing her cry. She was now blaming him for protecting himself? What kind of logic was that? He looks at her crying face and then to the hundreds of blue metal shards scattered on the floor. He started to feel bad for destroying something so important to her especially when he knew that the girl had no intentions of killing him, and because he thought that such a standard looking sword would not be that important to her, he thought it would be a reasonable punishment for her for attacking him.

5. Scarce

Scarce reaping my good karma

Reading List:
    Link
  6. JustBeingBored

JustBeingBored New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can follow this on rrl now

7. ywang134

ywang134 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good job

8. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good job actually pretty good i hope you continue on til the end as much as i love n1uh i also hate it because i will never have the chance to read the end of that novel people said he gone for 6 month hiatus but i doubt he back

9. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the original one but it was stop/hiatus bc of the author's work status. I was really happy when I found this fanfic here, you know?!!! I wanna see more of Tian Er's adorable style of doing the thing. Since there are the differences of Tian Er as a kid while Tian Yi wasn't when he ran away, I found this to be a very enjoyable piece of work so please don't stop writing this.

Please continue, I am following this fanfic~!!!

10. Zeraphin

Zeraphin Local Aphrodisiac Dealer

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on royalroad now

Lunnear likes this.
  11. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know :D I read it already :D just wanna let @JustBeingBored knows that I love this fanfic of his :D

Zeraphin likes this.