NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 crash issue

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by jersanxx1, Jul 14, 2017.

1. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the temperature is the issue since it has another bought custom cooler attached after buying the package. Also, I checked the temperature, it says 63°C.

2. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Do some manual work. Look around the program files and program X86 folders, and delete any file that you don't know of. Go to <uninstall>, and uninstall any application that looks suspicious. Don't try playing games, until these problems gets fixed.
    Its probably something came into your pc and bugging that graphics card.

I'd suggest using an antivirus that protects your computer and not online security, some free antivirus got that provide simple protection for online (such as blocking any site that looks suspicious to antivirus).
    Don't get into random urls, that is a big problem.

You should make different access route for your bother. For example, you'd be an admin for your PC, and your brother would be normal user or a guest user, you should do that.
    <<<<<<<
    If this problem doesn't get fixed.
    Then,
    Just reset the whole computer. Although doing this is a huge pain, but it would save a lot of troubles. ( Doing that would delete all the downloaded files as well).
    >>>>>>>>

jersanxx1 likes this.
  3. ContagioCuriositas

ContagioCuriositas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be a hardware problem then... If the programms are not special you have installed then i would reinstall windows after saving all data thats the most certain way for it to work again if its not a hardware problem

4. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks ~. I will also do the other solutions that others posted, If isn't fixed, I'll just dump it to an technician(Worse case scenario).

P.S. I doubt basic Anti-virus will block facebook contents though, since visiting facebook entry page is considered "safe" by Antivirus and won't stop you if you encounter malicious files by other PPL that's inside of facebook.

5. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to say, if it got issues with updating drivers, then might as well give this a try
    Link

jersanxx1 likes this.
  6. RickyTheKind

RickyTheKind 『Isekai Pending』

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this problem a long time ago... When everybody uses the desktop at home... every weekends when I ever I return from school... I can feel the computer slowing down every week. and slow FPS when im gaming.... ohh the memories

7. Needhydra

Needhydra Everything is on Fire

Reading List:
    Link
    if worst comes to worst and noting seems to be working(ran anti malware, ran anti virus, dusted and cleaned you computer).

THIS WILL TAKE ALL DAY
    Backup all your data that you want to keep to an external hard drive/google drive something that is not you computer.
    Put a windows installer on usb. link here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Optional step for the paranoid do a hard drive wipe in Ubuntu the how to link is here http://www.techieinspire.com/completely-wipe-hard-drive-ubuntu-live-disk/

Now follow these steps to reinstall windows 10 http://www.thewindowsclub.com/install-windows-10-from-usb
    So you know deleting all the partitions and reformatting does not "delete the data" just make it unavailable.
    If you don't delete all the partitions and reformat all your data should come back in theory if you did not over write it but as you are having issues only saving data that is saved externally is the best bet as malware can stick around if you don't clean up everything