One Day (Thai Movie 2016)

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by radikai, Sep 27, 2016.

1. radikai

radikai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just watched the movie yesterday at the cinema and i find the movie to be VERY GOOD.

I've watched the director's previous movie : Hello Stranger and Pee Mak. Both are great and I admire how the director combined the romantic, humor, and sad aspect of the story. Especially in Pee Mak where there is also horror aspect in the story.

The story was about a timid, loser-like man who fell in love with a belle at his company. He ring a bell in Japan which had a legend behind it and made a wish to be able to date her for just one day.

The story was simple, but I like how the scriptwriter explore the simple premises of the story. From the start to finish, I never yawned and I enjoyed the story thoroughly. Despite the long duration (134 Mins).

The actor was great, he was the same person who starred in Hello Stranger and ATM and other movies in thailand. The actress was VERY BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't stop blushing and giggling every time I saw her smiling in the film.

All in all, I will rate this film for 4.5/5 based on all the rom-com that I've ever seen. I got out from the cinema with a mixed feeling -- Oops! I shouldn't spoil the story!

Anyway, you guys need to try the film. I don't care whether if you want to watch it in cinema or in DVDs. I just want to share my happiness and excitement after watching it.

Abel Yamin likes this.
  2. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i've watch pee mak before. It was that parody of nang nak right? Pretty whack. But, rom-com isn't really my thing.

3. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i need a little spoiler here. Sad, happy ending or happy ending that make you cry?

4. radikai

radikai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Made me cry. Sad/Happy? You need to watch the movie yourself to know the answer haha

5. claudeckenni

claudeckenni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also watched this movie yesterday. It was one of the best rom-com movie I've ever watch. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will be touched. 9.5/10.

radikai likes this.