Discussion One Piece

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Silver121, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Silver121

Silver121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I saw one piece and hell ya i liked every part of it. The only thing concerning me now is, the last arc i,e Dressrossa took around 120 episodes. If i take a look at it its almost took two and half years for them to be aired.. So i m depressed .. how long do u think the next one gonna take??

2. lu ffy

lu ffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    both in manga and anime dressrosa arc has been completed I think u are not uptodate

3. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Too be honest I don't really like this current arc so far. I like Sanji and all but I'm just dying to know the wano kingdom arc and how the other characters are doing right now.

4. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    He is talking about the big mom arc.

Silver121 likes this.
  5. Lewisking50

Lewisking50 Voidseeker, King of literally nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    He is up-to-date, he just wonders how long the next arc is gonna take when the Dressrosa arc already took over two years.
    Around another two years would be my guess.

Silver121 likes this.
  6. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well. . . some more years till the end. . . .
    and it's not pokemon so don't worry about it, just enjoy the rixe~

Silver121 likes this.
  7. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he meant that dressrosa was two years long, and he is depressed because the next arc will be also super long

Silver121 likes this.
  8. I R Manbear

I R Manbear [Bamboo Warrior] [Chill Bear] [Bruh Perpetuator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I might not be alive in the next two years, you never know. Apocalypse and shit or unforeseen events .....Damn you One Piece! Meh, I'll turn into a ghost with unfulfilled desires and watch One Piece until it completes. That is if the world doesn't end. :p

Silver121 likes this.
  9. Zeff

Zeff Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I just realized I've been following one piece about 12 to 13 years. Think since 2004. Slightly before the Skypea arc. Well I usually just leave and come back in a couple years to binge on the manga. Otherwise the waiting will kill you.

Silver121 likes this.
  10. januar

januar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dressrossa arcis end now big mom whole cake island vs germa vs SP Jinbei n......

11. Arcares

Arcares Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the point that I love to laugh at because people are always whining about fillers (naruto or otherwise) then you got One Piece that just drags the shit out of everything. I love the manga, but the anime literally takes for ever to get to the point. Especially that lots of OP arcs are like minimum 50-100 chapters in length.

Phantom Starlight likes this.
  12. Phantom Starlight

Phantom Starlight The Guiding Light

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, Dresrosa is my least favorite arc in the series, it is also the longest arc in the series. Whether the next one will be as long or not I don't know, but from reading the manga, it seems to have faster progression at least.

13. Phantom Starlight

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I make this comment in the comment section of the anime every other week, and without fail I get people trying to defend the One Piece anime for not having fillers. Thing is, One piece actually had decent fillers too. i especially liked G8 (even though the whole premise of a base designed to withstand attacks by pirates is stupid, Pirates don't go out of their way to attack the marines)

14. Yash

Yash Master hacker and design genius

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with the anime now is toei is no giving the animation the manga pages deserve they keep adding extra flair here and there i mean look at manga luffy final attack beats mingo in just two pages anime drags it for 2 minutes plus they are trying to length the episodes as they are catching up to manga but it seriously hurts the quality there is even a point where they reuse gear 4 animation from when luffy first transformed and its painfully obvious

15. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped watching OP after dressrosa arc...I feel that it is being stretched more than the rubber guy....suggest you to stick to the manga~

16. Logan_Cross

Logan_Cross Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to Oda's editor there will be three arcs this year, the big mom arc is gonna be finished around mid march early April. It depends on how many breaks Oda takes.

The pacing is going to be sped up, if you read the lastest manga chapters you will notice that Oda is trying to wrap up the arc quickly and jump to the reverie and then to Wano Kuni. So do worry about the pacing.

If any arc is going to be long like dressrosa it's going to be the Wano arc which will start summer latest.

17. Yash

Yash Master hacker and design genius

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know if you can call a 100 chapter ark long but the length is about the same as some other arcs its only the anime that was draged on almost 80 plus episodes with the first 6 min spent on recaps and only 15 min of actual episode

18. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    my problem with the manga is, that an interesting chapter comes
    and bam break

19. Phantom Starlight

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime really did drag it out, but I think it was also the longest one for the manga

20. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Sanji's arc is going to end soon. It has been confirmed that 2017 will be focusing on Zoro instead of Sanji. Well, we can just wait how it'll go. Don't watch the anime, read the manga.