Novel Overlich

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by expertsource10, Jul 14, 2017.

1. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I had a few novels ideas in my mind. One of them is "Overlich" a cultivation novel. I built all the plot in my mind like how he falls from immortal realm, and finds his brother skeleton demon goat(not real) and saves him with his god tier soul scripture, then dies due to some reasons(things happened the upper realms) and reincarnates(from an unknown continent but hidden), then the real reincarnation and cultivation story begins. We also see his sons(step) and daughter(step) fail to keep the world united, collapsion, riots, wars, hot council talks until the reincarnation. And massacre of mc before he reincarnates etc etc. I have very unique ideas(but I don't give them, someone may use them in their crappy novels)
    However, writing a novel is so fcking hard. After hours of writing, I barely managed to put the main character, and he didn't even speak yet. There are a lot of words, chit-chats, expressions, and fore-plot needs to be written before my main plot that I built in my mind. It's just... consuming. I don't know if I will continue, I just saw people writing original novels getting thousands of dollar from patreon, and tried. What I'm trying to say is I want to write best novel I can do possible without expecting anything, but it takes so many hours, and it's boring to write, it's not funny at all.
    However on the other hand I want to earn money from writing, so I say 'screw it, just fill up the word count in any possible way, even copy past from other novels like reaction parahpraps etc.' This isn't funny either.
    Whatever.

Synopsis: Elder Lich Jhinn Fressa with his brother Demon Goat Strin Fressa aim to ascend the highest realm and collect all god tier weapons to qualify in the heaven realm. However due to the heaven's curse and combined attacks of immortals they fall back to their world. However, there's something the immortals don't know and now the furious duo are closer and will climb back to claim their dreams again.

Genre: Cultivation, Undead, Elder lich, Adventure, comedy, fantasy, action, dark, strong main character, brotherhood, Kindom building, cold-hearted mc, intelligent mc...

I will also publish this novel in royalroadl and maybe others sites as well(later on)
    Contact adress: [email protected]

Royal World Palace Outer Lands

"Haah.."

A farmer wiped his sweat off as he was farming the white lotus tuber plants. He finished his daily sowing routine.

The farmer looked up at the sky.

One with yellow the other with red, two suns' waves were touching his with their might. The weather was hot summer, but the harmony of the luminous red and yellow colors in the blue sky reflecting on the greens was worth to look at. The clarity of the view was vivid to remember for a lifetime.

"What a nice day... Now that the sowing is over, I can rest some."

The farmer literally collapsed like an anther as he measured his tired body.

His body was a bit bigger than a normal human. His feet were like a sharp stick, and their numbers were eight. He had long nails, four eyes, and a skin with grayish color. He wasn't a human, he looked more like a humanoid spider.

The farmer was completely immersed in his resting. He deeply buried his legs into the warm soil. He stayed like that for some time.

After some unknown time, the farmer opened his eyes.

It was the time for his personal hobby, the big test.

The farmer submerged the last plant. The white glittering extensions of the plant started to dance in the rich viscous liquid with soil particles as if it feels joyful over it. Afterward, the farmer put out 5 different colored from the size of 1 to 1.5 finger length fishes from his magical pouch.

Fire, water, light, and dark elements Glory fishes.

A dark shadow covered the farmers' face. He frowned, and held his breath as he recalled his past experiences.

"Fire, and water glory fishes lose their effects and neutralize completely becoming dead when they are put together with the earth and air glory fishes. Plus, the air glory fish can't stay underwater for long. Then, I have to use light and dark glory fishes, but the extra energy coming out from their infighting would be burning the lotus tuber plant. Thus, the answer should be the 5th fish that would swallow that excessive energy, the void queen fish!"

"It was too costly to acquire this fish. I hope the result will be good."

The farmer slowly submerged the fishes into the viscous liquid. The fishes started to dance in the liquid not long after they realized the white extensions, and adhered to suck the buds. Then each root started to turn into the color of the fish itself.

The farmer who saw this, gave his full attention to the moment without moving a finger.

The white lotus tuber plant slowly started to get covered in the color of red, blue, white and dark. As they intercepted into one other, a fierce race began. Suddenly, the queen void fish took action, and sucked the mid of the plant.

The void energy transferred to the plant, and started to suck all the other energies into the void. The suction power exceeded the given energy, and the plant showed the signs of withering.

"Ah, the Queen Glory fish is a lot stronger than I expected, it even sucks the plants' pure neutral energy. Not only the quality of the environmental energy, but also the types of elements also lacking. I'm doubtful even if the quality of the inner place would suffice. The plant will completely wither in an hour if this goes on."

The farmer quickly analyzed the situation, and bowed his head, and put his hand on his forehead as he showed his disappointment.

"Sigh... Is there really no way to create a plant with 5 types of element coexist with one othe...?"

"The lightning fish...!"

"No! The earth fish...!"

"You don't even know how to make the best Lotus tube!"

'Hm?'
    The farmer turned his head as he heard the voices.

"The best Lotus tube is made with yellow lightning fish. The taste, rich aroma, and bitterness it gives with yellow lightning fish's unique aura make the lotus tube plant the tastiest."

"Your yellow fish could only be a piss fish! The best Lotus tube is made by fermented earth mud, the earth glory fish's dense richness and sour taste make the Lotus tube the best!"

"Puhh! Nothing good could come out from that off, stinky, and disgusting thing."

"What!? Take your word back! Truly, your pissy aroma is worthless!"

"What!? take you word back immediately!"

"Pissy yellow fish!"

Three figures are seen as they come closer.
    One is very tall and muscular with its white body covered with black lines except for the chest. Having horns, dark wings, he's someone scary to look at. The other one is very short and green, has a stout stature. And the final one looks like a limp of a worm having no brain but just T shape worm-like face with two eyes protruding down from it. It also has a pink skin and cream color fluffs on it.

"Hrrrr...!!"
    Both short ones, knocked their head each other while walking towards the farmer.

"We will ask Chief Xime which one is better now. He is the best botanist. When you hear the yellow lightning glory fish is the best, you'll get your answer!"

"First you will get your answer when you hear the mud glory fish!"

The trio came beside the spider, Chief Xime.

"Wise Chief Xime! Greetings!"
    All three of them put their hands together and greeted.

"Greetings"
    Wise Chief Xime, got up from his position and he waved his hand as he somewhat showed a superior demeanor. After that, the two finally separated their heads.

"Wise Chief! Tell to this green moss that the Yellow Lightning Glory Fish is the best for Lotus tube plant!"

"What!? Moss? You... Wise Chief, tell this worm that Eart Mud Glory fish is the best!"

"Yellow lightning and mud glory fish? Hmm... they also neutralize each other as mud takes the lightning energy. Ah, what am I thinking?"
    Chief Xime, glance over the trio and sighed. Then he looked at the devil like creature besides them.

"Ah! Chief Xime, I tried to tell them but... Hm? Are you trying 5 type Lotus tube? However, it looks like a fail the plant is dying. Perhaps more amount of these fishes is necessary to equal void glory fish."
    Before he could finish what he says

"Oh, Chief Xime's plant it's dying? Kavis, if the Yellow Lightning Glory fish saves the plant then it means it's better, right?"

"No, my Earth Mud Glory fish is better, right?"

"Eh... I think both of them are good. However..."

"No way! Choose one. Which one is better? Yellow or mud?"
    As they looked at Kavis with all their attention, Kavis looked at Chief Xime to get help. Then All of them looked at Chief Xime.

"Ahem... Kavis has a good point but the quality of cultivation energy is still lacking, so it will only hasten the burning of the plant..."
    Chief Xime was going to continue, but suddenly, he felt an ominous feeling."

'My sixth sense! What is it?'
    Chief Xime quickly turned his back, and looked at the direction in the sky where this feeling is coming. As he was to first realize, Kavis also realized right after him and he also looked at the sky with a stern expression.

"See, how my yellow fish saves this plant!"

"Wait! you'll dirty and screw Chief's plant! My mud fish is going to save it!"
    Both of them unaware of the situation quickly went over and put their fishes in the liquid. As soon as they put, they felt something was wrong with the weather, looked at to understand where the heat comes from.

"Ha?"
    The first thing they saw was a red flame ball. A reddish flame ball that leaves black smoke behind it was coming to their direction.

"M... Meteor!!"

"Get behind me!"
    As the meteor was closing in, Kavis stood out. As he's from the devil race, he is the strongest amongst them. He quickly lifted his hand and released his rich energy.

Bızzt

"Dan... Shield...!"
    A rich blackish but transparent energy beam surrounded Kavis and the ones behind him.

"What's going on!?"

"It is a meteor, you idiot! Even Kavis can't protect us from it!"
    Tahmtam, the green one was still talking as Mirin shouted at him.

"Don't worry, although it's a meteor, its size is rather small! I think I can protect you!"
    Kavis analyzed the meteor with his sharp eyes. Actually, the meteor was just a few cubic meter at most. It wasn't even a half room big.

As they prepared for the impact, the meteor hit about 100 meters near them.

Booommm

The air compressed and expanded. The soil shrink waves after waves. A wide and boundless energy wave spread to every direction. Although the meteor was incredibly small, the effect of its momentum would be still a few kilometers.

The waves hit the shield.

Pffssssshhhhhsssshhh

Crack! Crack!
    A strong wind could be heard. As Kavis with bloodshot eyes struggles to hold the shield, they all draft back meters away together with the shield, and many cracks appeared on the shield as it wobbled viciously.

Dust and earth filled the air as the place slowly become silent. All the plants Chief Xime planted scattered everywhere. They can hardly see their front.

Kavis finally put down his hands and released the shield go.

"Couch! Couch! Is... Is everyone okay?"
    Chief Xime tried to talk, but couched because of the dust that had snuck in his throat. Then he finally is able to talk.

"I'm fine"

"Me too."

"Kavis, what about you?"

"I'm fine"

"Good"

As the dust settled down, they started to see clearly. Firstly, withered and white like sheet lotus tubers could be seen all over the place. Then the soil that was deformed. And finally the deep pit the meteor created.

"Ah! All my plants are dead. Even Glory fishes are dead."
    Chief Xime wailed and stepped forward.

"Chief Xime, It's dangerous!"
    Kavis immediately tried to stop him.

"Don't worry Kavis since you're with me. The thing that dropped could be a mineral or something valuable. I hope it's worth because we have to answer to the palace this death Lotus tuber plants. Each of these plants' energy is the purest and valuable plants in this whole world which most possibly contain different types of powers in it."

"Oh, as expected from Wise Chief Xime, you immediately analyzed the situation."
    Mirin, the worm-like creature, praised Chief Xime.

"Then I'll go first."
    Kavis spoke. Then they started to slowly but steadily walk towards the pit. At the front Kavis, behind him Chief Xime, and right behind him Tahmtam and Mirin who were pulling each other to get ahead were walking.

They finally came near to the pit. The little meteor opened a 100 meters giant depth in the soil. Black smoke, earth, and dust were still flying here as Kavis was trying to what is in the middle.

As the smoke was scattering a white bone, then more white bones appeared yet the smoke still didn't scatter fully.

"Undead Skeleton!?"

"It's been a long time since I've seen an undead skeleton. Since it's fell like a flame ball, it could be living anymore."
    Chief Xime Spoke with a superior manner.

"Does it taste good? Can I eat it?"
    Tahmtam likes to eat rotten things, thus he asked.

Not long after, the black smoke finally completely scattered and the whole skeleton is visible. His height is even higher than Kavis. He's around 1.5 times of a normal human, with wide shoulders. The torn black clothes with golden designs engraved on it attract the attention. If it wasn't torn, it's obviously a very fabulous clothing. then his face, a protrusion on his forehead.

"He's not just a skeleton, he's an... Elder Lich!"
    Kavis yelled with excitement. This the first time he's seeing the legendary Elder Lich figure. He immediately looked at Chief Xime to hear more from him. However, Chief Xime looked very strange,

"Chief Xime?"

"He..."
    Chief Xime tried to speak but couldn't. Then he finally shouted:

"He isn't just an Elder Lich. He's our supreme leader who united all 7 continents in the world and ascended to the realm immortals, The leader of the 7 Continent, His Majesty Jhinn Fressa!"

As if the undead heard its name, suddenly, a black ominous darkness appeared on the face and chest of the skeleton and started to spread very fast. Afterward a bright dark red colored light burst out from the Lich's eyes. The blood colored eyes turned toward them.

Chapter 1 the fall

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it was a decent read.

expertsource10 likes this.
  3. Damo

Damo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice! At first I thought that Chief Xime, the farmer, was going to become the MC.

expertsource10 likes this.
  4. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I indeed wrote a great chapter. I felt similar vibes of reverend insanity quality while reading my own chapter. I see some small grammer errors.Too bad that I don't have time and motivation to shoulder hours of laborious writing.
    It would be fun to have written political meeting of his children on the 7 continent and how they couldn't keep the 7 continent united, the riot of reincarnators from earth (to this magical world) and their blue king, elder lich giving a (moderate) touch to this insolent humans. Some flashback of lich's child memory of first time encountering with his demon goat brother, creating a virtual chain in the sky as a lich and pull the goat's soul back and save it, but eventually failing due to high world deities(bitter drama). Finally, adventuring with the knowledge of high world, and gaining even more power.
    All of this is delicate and detailed, just like how I write small details such as; spider sense of chief xime, tamhtam and mirin's ongoing fighting even when they walk in-between etc.
    Ahh, I wish some else write this for me, so I can read it instead. Writing is too taxing on the brain.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020