LCD Paradise of Demons and Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is a continuation, how would you like it to be? Higher realms and stuff or some mystery related to his family?
    The revenge goes on lol

2. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    If it does go on I think I'd like it to go into mysterys of his family I guess... He only has 5 years and I actually like that troupe..
    I'd be mad if it becomes redundant

3. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Xingjian fights Meng Hao and his anima powers?

4. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure he will overcome that 5 years limit.

Rather, it seems to me that the terms for his talent are full of loopholes.
    The terms mainly deprived him of good emotions. But if you consider that there are negative emotions that can easily counter those emotions, then he really doesn't have anything to worry about.
    He can't feel friendship, but if the people he has interacted with for a period of time gets hurts or something, he gets angry and his mental cultivation stops advancing lol.
    He can't feel love and can't create offsprings, but he seems to have lust (negative emotion) which means he can act on the list of girls that seem to have some feelings for him and create offsprings. Unless the terms did a "special" surgery on him, making unable to create offsprings :D
    He can't feel kinship or feelings of protection: Then simple, feel angry towards the enemies that hurt his kins or anyone. That is basically a feeling of protection in another sense.

5. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that's wonderful news. i'm sure japan will be VERY happy to hear that.

wasn't there a theory that if enough bombs went off, the volcanoes would also totally flip their shit and drive the world into an age of darkness and ash? i'm sure that's totally nothing to worry about. just that time of the millennium for the earth, i suppose. sure, different worlds, different rules, but that should still wipe out *almost* every living thing and crater the shit out of the area, right? if it can't even do that much, they gotta be doin something wrong. also, shouldn't they have something stronger, given that people at a high enough level could potentially survive a "regular" nuke? up the scale a bit to compensate, and that should still cause a rather sizable problem for at least that area of the earth. sure, the rest of the world might be fine, in that particular area, it is @^#$ed up.

6. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    Who the hell is writing this shit? You don't think I've played a pokemon game before? You don't think I'll recognize the elite four when I see it!? This is blatant plagiarism!

7. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    "Looking at how Fang Xingjian was thrown around by the currents, the corners of Ada’s lips curled up as she broke into a smile which was full of contempt."

Comming from the person who was bragging about chaining themself to a rock before jumping in the river, when someone one-ups you by jumping into the river without a safety harness, I'm not sure contempt is the feeling you should be having. More like shame for your own inadequacies.

8. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Boring.....
    These few chapters, seriously it's dragging the story towards a wrong way for a while.

Asf likes this.
  9. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    monologuing is one thing, but do all these "villains" have to be so informative. i seriously wouldn't be surprised if one of 'em tried explaining quantum physics or how to build a vibrator while juggling sometime in the future.

strixflash likes this.
  10. CowZez

CowZez Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been waiting to binge the rest of this boring arc.

Can someone tell me what happened to chapters 229-238?

11. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest few chapters are pissing me off a bit, its like the author pretends the Conferred knights abilities don't exist outside of certain conveniences. It shouldn't matter if a level 25 knight changed their cells, a level 24 reading either particles should be easily be able to catch that a person is stronger than they are making out to be.

Not to mention the whole puppet thing, what happened to reading emotions? Nope she goes of the tears which she shouldnt even be able to see anymore.

Oh and armstrong attacks Sally's subordinate right in front of her and she just pretends it never happened.

I don't exactly remember the chapter numbers but it should be around his rebirth sword technique being accused of perminently injuring people and him getting the sword intent.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  12. CowZez

CowZez Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant that on the list of chapters those specific chapters are missing.

It goes ch 328, then the next entry is ch 339.

13. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I remember now. If you missed the note. It said that those chapters don't exist. For some reason the author skipped those chapters, the translator thinks it may have been an accident.

Aka numbering issue on authors end, nothing to worry about.

14. CowZez

CowZez Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. I see, thanks.

15. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* i suppose this'll pretty much sum up this chapter.
    [​IMG]

sometimes i miss reading stories with basic magic spells or actual skill, where a fireball is better than a firebolt and taking any old sword to the face does far more than cause one's reputation to fall. all this math and numbers for something that doesn't really mean anything in the end just gets old...

16. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea. The last few chaps have only been about fang xinjian getting new skills and about him onesidedly defeating enemies while some side characters worship him.
    Rinse and repeat.
    I hope the main plot gets going again...
    Its been stale.

17. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    you forgot eating. seriously, why does almost every novel seem to develop such an unnatural obsession with food? a starving author's fantasies bleeding into their work?

fanobody and Asf like this.
  18. Madrauk

Madrauk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, does anyone know what the heck just happened?

19. Atlantistheepic

Atlantistheepic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure QI just Ripped another book

20. wan632

wan632 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    R.I.P there goes another novel, once volare stop translating thoes fcr gonna stop too and another novel goes to K.I.V list..