Discussion Peerless Battle Spirit

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Trane, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot is very similar to peerless martial god and also very fast paced.
    Just started reading it so i don't have much of an opinion and the translation is pretty good though use of prefix needs to be edited, not very noticeable. e.g : made badly when it should be badly made

2. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really all about ''Nakama'' Power ?

3. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    I like PBS quite a bit more than PMG tbh, and later on PBS is much better

123isme and elengee like this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    If by nakama you mean his left and right fist, then maybe.

ultragunner likes this.
  5. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read PMG a good portion of the way before putting it on hold. frankly I cannot see that many similarities with PBS.

PBS has a sort of fresh appeal that I have only seen twice or so before (but cannot currently remember the name to the series which it reminds me)

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It has some minor similarities in face slapping to MGA, the Spirits are similar to PMG and the start reminded me of the king of gods or whatever it's called, before he went all chuuni with the eyepatch.

We should just make this topic the LCD, someone link it.

Ignus likes this.
  7. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it that PMG/MGA are like PBS as PBS came first?

8. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get the point of this thread. This seems like a post that can be made in the LCD thread, unless you are trying to promote the novel (badly). And also I don't think it's allowed to link epubs or pdf.

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea which came first. PBS has its rough edges like the skills they cultivate (so far) are all just mastery/perfection stage of some weapon intent blablabla, kind of simplified compared to many other such novels. Then again it's the start of cultivation so i can't really say much about it.
    The Spirits are interesting but not worked out as much as PMG, just a oh this guy has an eagle something he's so fast! good thing i have this movement technique at the perfection stage!~
    One thing i do like, it has the face slapping like MGA yet it's not as ruthless so far, no sect or family exterminations, no treating lives like grass.
    One drawback is the whole 'Trash!' thing, seriously, cultivate for a few weeks, get strong enough to compete with bitches and they're all like pffft you trash, i am a whole level higher than you!~
    Courting death by not giving me face you trash! lol.

The main selling point is that it never feels dragged out, it speeds through the content where other novels wear you out. It's like Xianxia on crack~

Ignus likes this.
  10. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah ~ I just went back to look for what my faulty memory was telling me and found it, except it was for talisman emperor.
    http://www.wuxiaworld.com/te-is-not-a-copy-of-de-proof-within-⚔️talisman-emperor-50⚔️-te-is-not-a-copy-of-de-proof-within/

Yah this one is a bit bare bones for a cultivation story.
    MC gains power way to easily, and a sect can't survive without protecting all its geniuses.
    And the concept of MC has less time to cultivate = trash is more than a little far fetch.

I would like it if his spirit that defies all is like some beacon that makes people dislike him in the first place.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    elengee likes this.
  11. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's enough for me to take a look in the future, this is one of those things that annoys me the most in xianxia.

12. Agenleo

Agenleo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a fine read

XephiZ likes this.
  13. XephiZ

XephiZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not the best cultivation novel whatsoever, but although you might find the first 100+ chapters to be quite generic/too much filler/dull, it gets better and more fast paced, and I would say the actual story starts once he begins to seek for the secrets of his Divine Battle Spirit.

But then, can't say no to Princess Miao Miao, Longhu Ancestor Beast and Sima Kong, these three together is a great combination =D

After all, who the hell fights with a drumstick? (the actual food instead of the sticks you use to hit the drums)

For more information, there is a LCD for Peerless Battle Spirit too on NUF:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/peerless-battle-spirit.54938/