LCD Perfect World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Lantyne

Lantyne [Apathetic Syndrome Stage 5] [Incurable] [Doom]

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats with new PW release?? Ive checked few sentences in chapter one. And its the perfect copy if pika's translation. Even though its for attention, they should use their own work... this is bad news.

2. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlikely. He posted the chapter info on NU. Have to see the old series first to that right?

etloth likes this.
  3. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick! Someone summon a mod!

4. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Willful ignorance. Trump does it all the time.

5. Justmedjc

Justmedjc New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are EXACT copies of Pika's. literally word for word.

6. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly erased from the front page and novels page.

7. Leachinator

Leachinator [Jedi master general] Most Special Snowflake

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaand he's back...

8. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad it got removed. We don't need people openly poaching novels or reposting chapters.

We've already had enough drama concerning people doing that and don't need more.

Good on the Mods for the quick response.

9. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. After I've stopped reading Perfect World I've reconsidered some things and I can say that, if you know how to ignore few things, it's worth your time and effort.

As I always wondered what a Kun Peng & Peng is, I've searched on Google and found this: https://thestrangemythworld.com/2015/06/04/peng/

The Chinese dragon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_dragon , the wikipedia has a list of various chinese dragons.
    Chinese literature and myths refer to many dragons besides the famous long. The linguist Michael Carr analyzed over 100 ancient dragon names attested in Chinese classic texts.[25] Many such Chinese names derive from the suffix -long:​

I've forgot, but, how many countries do that Emperor rule? Is there only one Emperor or more?

A willow was mentioned in the Void realm, is that the same willow as that from that village? I'm really curios to see if th Rain clan will be banished/punished by the Void Realm God as they tried to break the ballance/tip of the scales and to see what achievments the MC will achiese, maybe he'll gain another piece of a precious book (or maybe he'll gain it at the end of his fights, after he'll destroy all the enemy clans) or what kind of precious techinque or bone.

Anyway, In a way.. I've kinda expected for him not to be attacked by that decret and so, his uncover to be revealed...

10. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    "Everyone became overwhelmed with shock. Just how terrifying was this sword qi? It could actually collide against the symbol parchment of a deity! It was powerful to an unbelievable degree." Is that sword comparable to a deity? Does there exist a War deity?

I'm wondering, is the Rain clan one of the few clans that have a Divine decree? What will the writer write about the fights with the other clans - it keeps givint me the feeling that there will be few fights with the clans as good as those with the Rain clan?

"A Kun Peng and a Suan Ni appeared outside his body and began to spin with extreme speed to defend against that symbol parchment. " - so, he can use two precious techniques at the same time; even more, he can directly participate with moves and be actively be part of them.

"It was as if a black hole opened up there that frantically devoured. The little guy couldn’t help but shout loudly, because he felt a great itchiness at that area. Supreme essence blood was strengthening, giving birth to an inexhaustible life force." - will he opne the tenth heavenly passage, will he improve/perfect his lightning technique or will he do both?

11. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    "The little guy’s chest shone. Like threads of silk, the light twisted about that ‘attack’ symbol before removing its divine essence to unceasingly nourish the blood and bone in his chest." Hm, I think that he's the sole person that could use a strop of blood from a divine being.

"This meant that the supreme being bone was extremely terrifying, and that the divine essence from a small corner of this decree was not enough to bring it back to life." but, woudn't he be dead if there was a full/complet decree?

I don't understand this phrase: "Buildings were destroyed, and ten people turned into processed coke." coke.. as in cocaine?

Why aren't the other clans attacking the MC? They will be next.

Will the Soul Suppressing Pagoda of Rain's clan help the pagoda that the MC has?

12. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter was interesting.. but I'm kinda expecting that he'll 'receive' a special type of divine passage.

13. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. Isn't the MC also a savage, an barbarian?

Why don't he try to eat that dragon and open that passage? doesn't he need precious blood for that?

14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    “Stop him, he absolutely can’t be allowed to refine the force of the world to establish the tenth heavenly passage!”
    The Rain Clan’s pure land was in ruins, and the the ones defending this place were wiped clean. However, there was still the Tuoba Clan, Western Tomb Beast Mountain, four great families and others. Many people rushed forward.' - so, in the end, they choosed to attack..

'Immortal light appeared strand after strand as the tenth heavenly passage expanded. It seemed like it was going to completely emerge as it gushed out propitious multicolored light, nourishing his body!' - I think that he'll have one last hurdle to overcome..

15. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, I'm just waiting for the next chapter. Everyone vs rebirthed brat. You know, they never mention his name anymore to the point that I can't remember anymore, just devilish child.

His name is only mentioned by those that know/talk to him... >.>

16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, jkmessah, you're right.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to the chapter where the mc will defeat those so called heroes. Anyway, with all those demonic artifacts that are 'presented' to him, I think that he'll have a easier time to 'purge' some enemies... Maybe he'll use them against that dragon and the savage boy?

Will he be rewarded by the Void God for making a new record, by establishing his 10th passage in that realm?

17. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...hm, so no reward? Does he have to clean up all the enemies for him to receive one?

18. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's better this way.
    He'll get so pissed and destroy more stuff XD

19. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    If he'll do that.. He'll be expelled, again, no? Oh, wait, here.. He can destroy the land/surroundings.

Well, he's already pissed off. I'm wondering...how many people will he kill in that area? Anyway, he dealth a heavy blow to his enemies by using those atifacts to also kill them in real life.

20. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did already killed two princes. They seemed important based on the previous chapter. I was actually pleasantly surprised they were killed.

Dori likes this.