LCD Perfect World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. He killed them. In the previous chapters, he also killed some elders of the Rain clan. But, if he were to kill too many, woudn't that disturb the real world? It will, but, he doesn't really care - they are his enemies. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what's happening in the real world.. And how long it'll take for the Rain clan to realize that he's that kid who was supposed to be dead.

2. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shi Yi was already pretty OP at age 4 with how he helped that guy dodge, Devil Kid's dad(I forgot his name!). Their clash would be so awesome with the Rain clan in the background discovering who he really is.

Don't these places have tens of thousands/millions of people? Even if he kills elder numero uno, two probably isn't that far behind.

With the willow tree I don't really feel too much danger in the real world. Going to be so much fun in the void. I feel like he'll meet that "annoying" butterfly again that he bit and stole the earing from.

Looking forward to some epic void realm rampage. With the Arachic beasts especially.

Dori likes this.
  3. FuRen

FuRen [Winter Coldness]

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though they have many people, it is not easy to cultivate strong people out of thousands or millions with how big their clan are, since the bigger they are, the stronger the expert they need.
    And for that butterfly you speak of, I do not think she is a butterfly for she has not revealed her true form yet.

4. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno, remembered her with violet hair and that she could fly(?)

well if there is an elder there is always someone who lost the position, usually.

5. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    True. They've felt the loss and even said that it was a big one. They've lost some geniuses due to the MC using those artefacts.

6. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. That was interesting. I'm waiting for the reaction chapter.