LCD Perfect World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Taku

Taku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a great novel, the ideas are so vast and the plot is just beginning but your already hook at the first action scene!

2. Taku

Taku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope it's fairly fast, plot goes into overdrive right away at 18+ chapters each mini arcs leads to bigger arcs which makes you pay attention to everything

3. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just me or does the plot is too far stretched in the last chapters? I've stopped at the 40 chapter.. I was expecting to read more about the fight of the big four and.. When i saw that the surroundigs changed witouth reason i've told myself: that's it, you're on hold, maybe letter I'll come back.

4. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    These recent chapters.. I'm crying..

5. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    It was kind of random they just threw in those 4 big clans and their 'genius kids' to basically have them defeated by the MC with 1 hit. Expectantly when they had the 2 twin females hitting on the MC. Then they have the ancient beasts and the 4 clans get wiped and moved onto to the next arc. Almost like the author was just testing the waters for his novel and then figured out where he wanted to go and wiped the board clean of all characters except the MC.

6. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    i have never wanted people to die more than that mother and son the whole clan should perish

7. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    SAME! Its such a dramatic change and such emotions from the writing I'm kind of in awe for how it started out. I know this feeling wont last forever but I just want to see what happens then let the MC grow up and get revenge!

8. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Now to just have them die.... please let it be soooooo!!!

9. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing amazing AMAZING!!!! Our little MCs background is so cool. How can all the other MCs even compare?
    Revenge? Sure. But I don't really want the entire novel to be centered around the revenge theme. Almost all other novels seem to have revenge or chasing a girl they like as the reason behind the MC trying to become strong. If this cute and innocent kid becomes a "you no give me face? Die!!" type of hero, I'll definitely tely die out of grief. Also those 2 female twins weren't really hitting on him. They just found him adorable. Like how people find small children cute and pinch their cheeks. You don't call that hitting on the child right?

CDLevit likes this.
  10. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the entire series will be about revenge. With this sub-arc of showing his past I don't think his personality will change that much from what it currently is where he doesn't even want to hurt someone. Maybe push him to look at being strong enough to protect himself and find his family. It will give us a long-goal target for him to overcome and take revenge on but with his personality I don't think it will be clan annihilation. The story will probably focus more on finding his parents and then becoming the strongest.

CDLevit likes this.
  11. slaughter god

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope they are not dead the little guy should be the one to personally kill them

12. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they steal back the bone, even if it shatters and gets destroyed. The mother should die though regardless!

My emotions are running high with this arc!

13. Winged Basilisk

Winged Basilisk [Lord of Lurkers]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't handle this anymore, the more I read the more I know shi yi will not lose anything. I can't imagine lil shi hao being able to compete with that later in life.

14. slaughter god

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't wait till this flashback is over i get pissed off the more I read

CDLevit likes this.
  15. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    But the emotions when he conquerors all and then probably forgives his cousin. I'll cry again!

16. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Some books/novels/manga can make me cry and this is one of them. Its almost heartbreaking reading it.

The only downside is I know after this arc my mood will do a complete 180 for this novel for awhile until Shi Yi shows up again or they add another touching scene like this (not sure how possible).

CDLevit likes this.
  17. slaughter god

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope he gets something better than that supreme bone then go back to the clan and stomp that kid's head to pieces, those elders too

CDLevit likes this.
  18. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea looks like its not going to be revenge focus. Although i suspect a confrontation at some point.

I hope he gets something better, like Slaughter God mentioned. It almost seems like he will get something that will increase his strength/cultivation quickly.

19. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading it cause I keep hearing about it. I'm on chapter 32 right now and it's so good. My only complaint is the MC and new important characters are a bit too young. They keep being described as valiant-looking and such, but lets be honest, a 3 year old still sort of looks like a @Potato .

CDLevit likes this.
  20. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait till you get the backstory... Your rage will erupt.

CDLevit likes this.