LCD Perfect World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea it's really good. Author did a good job with it. it didn't feel like a well planned out series at the beginning but got better. Hopefully it can continue on its success with the last mini-arc.

2. Yuuko-kun

Yuuko-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello again! I've caught up lol ^^ Man, I can't wait for the next chapter!!
    Here are my thoughts when I read the story:
    I love it when that a story has a weak MC that become stronger over time due to his hard work. But for some 4 year old to be that ridiculously strong is really weird. I don't really mind it though. It's fun imagining 4 year old Shi Hao fighting against giant vicious beasts. Throughout the whole story Shi Hao was just so adorable. He's so innocent and honest XD.

Also...all the new human characters introduced were all assholes (excluding the two nice ladies, forgot which clan they belonged to). It's like the author wanted to show how dark humans can be for power and rare items. Everyone is so power hungry in this world LOL even the beasts!

And those backstory chapters...God, I can see why all of you are like raging and crying about it... cause I raged and cried too LOL for two and a half chapters straight. Shi Yi's mom was so fking despicable, heck the entire family was... At first I thought Shi Yi would refuse to go along with his mom's scheme and help Shi Hao, but nooooo he didn't. T_T I felt so bad for Shi Ziling, Shi Hao's mom (did they even mention her name? I can't remember), and Shi Hao. I hope Shi Hao's parents are still alive... Even after finding out that he had his Supreme Being Bone stolen, I'm glad that Shi hao didn't go all like, "I MUST RETAKE MY BONE! I MUST GET REVENGE ON THOSE PEOPLE WHO TOOK IT FROM ME AND RUINED MY LIFE!". I like my cute and pure Shi Hao. Don't want him to change yet. Hopefully Shi Yi and the clan that conspired against Shi Hao (forgot the name) get what they deserve later on in the future.

And the willow tree.... it's so OP LOL, just wrecking those clans that attacked the Stone village. And also using some sort of transportation power?! Seeing how the Willow tree knew about the "True Primordial Record", I wouldn't be surprised if the willow tree was some super ancient God who lived from the beginning of time. Well I could be wrong but eh.

Also... What happened with the battle between those giant beings?! It just happened and wasn't mentioned again. What happened to that heavenly treasure they were fighting over with?? So many questions.
    That was long lol sorry. Anyways~ looking forward to discuss about future chapters!

CDLevit likes this.
  3. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    can't tell whether they will be friend or foe but considering their personality I don't have much hope

4. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are you talking about? The strangers? They don't seem like they'll be enemies.

5. slaughter god

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I was talking about the strangers they seem nice for now we just don't know how they are going to act if they find out about the egg, people in this novel turn savage quick if it benefit them

CDLevit likes this.
  6. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    He already ate the egg though fortunately. So they won't really receive any benefits. The female leader doesn't seem like she will drink his blood after all.
    And people turn savage not only in this novel, but in almost all of xianxia. Correction, in all of them not almost.

CDLevit likes this.
  7. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i wish for war! I'm fed up with nice, beautiful girls. So what if they are beautiful? Ignore them. That little guy should ignore them and continue his travel, alone.

8. slaughter god

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah girls get away with a lot of things in xianxia when they should have their heads smashed

9. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i'm not saying all of them should be 'punished' or something like that but, yes, there's a but, there's discrimination.. The writers idealize some aspects, that's too much.

10. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stone Clan...

11. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect World joined WU and having 1 chapter/day release for at least a little bit (Love winter vacation!). Yea they just mentioned the stone clan and his cousin which we all hate!

12. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this girl is a love interest, I mean... The amounts of time the author describe her white pristine teeth and skin and her long black hair, you would think it's likely. He did this for 3 chapters haha.

Her eyes too, also spooky lights in the granny's eyes.

13. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible but doubtful at this point. Maybe if he joins that sect its a possibility but didn't they say shes 18-20'ish? so a 10-15 year difference.

They usually always try to describe females as "pure as jade" "looks that can crush a nation" ect ect over and over so I don't think its a point of interest to the author. Maybe filling space or reminding us.

14. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel Shi Hao will fcki'n get 4 precious techniques from that 4 beasts with the little sparrow? HAHAHA!! This gunna be good!! Yeah, this is the cost when parents aren't there to take care of their children, even though yes it was a conspiracy with everyone in the clan were accomplices, It was genuinely his father's and mother's huge fault. They knew that bone will definitely cause greed. That's why the father rampaged HAHA Shi Hao definitely inherited that trait well! :D

15. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Rain Clan won't be too happy about this.

16. slaughter god

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like little guy is gonna have to do some ass kicking

17. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, the family is too ruthless poor double, but Shi Hao will surely help him :D

18. slaughter god

Reading List:
    Link
    the little guy is starting the milk revolution

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Milk bonding!

20. Keon

Keon Legend of Xingfeng TL