LCD Plundering the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Do correct me if I'm wrong?

Someone tell me, who is daxi Ming and who is daxi yang. To me, it's as if translator is making it confusing, or did author had ate some bugs to make this confusing.

2. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't see any such names. maybe they fixed it?

3. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, this MC. Poor crane didn't understand him well enough. But it's strange that he doesn't care what people say behind his back, as long as they fawn in front of him. Resentment builds grudges, which can lead to secret plans and then attacks from behind. Is he so confident in himself, or in his "support," that he doesn't see the issue in walking over people? Or does he think that none of them are dangerous? Or is he enjoying his life as he can, and not staying small just for the sake of efficiency and safety?

mrttao likes this.
  4. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its just reinforcing his "bandit" persona

5. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    Man i should have read this earlier instead of wasting time on Throne of Arcana AKA ass

MC is hilarious and for being a child he is great. Usually child MCs who are actually reincarnated old masters aren't as smart and resourceful as him even.
    The plot also has none of that typical novel filler where it takes forever for things to happen so it's always engaging and fulfilling reading this.
    I like every time he is found out or gives up pretending to be dumb or young he goes straight to talking the most hardcore shit .
    Always has me rolling
    Now all i want him to do after going to the inner circle is taking a long mission to the forest and get buff with beast cores and meat for a couple of months. Let's see who wants to give him lip after the return
    Him being able to consume all these without consequence should give his enemies a nice headache
    I don't want him living in the forest eating cores like Chaotic sword god tho

mrttao likes this.
  6. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author really had to start that trash bullshit cliche. So damn annoying and the novel started out so good.

mrttao likes this.
  7. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a big thing. He'll turn opinions around quickly, since it'll become obvious that he's a battle cultivator when he beats higher-leveled opponents. And don't ignore that the MC's master gave him that reputation to protect him.

8. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I know he gave him that reputation to protect him. I just hope his master doesn't die. I just hate the trash cliche. You can't tell me its overused I still like the novel. lol

mrttao likes this.
  9. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what cliche?
    go read some jap romcom novels to find overused cliche.
    Also there arent many cultivation novel like PTH where the master of MC dies. ALSO MC DOESNT EVEN TREAT HIM LIKE A MASTER LOL

10. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    And I wouldn't want a disciple who plunders your cave/home and shows close to no respect towards you ...

11. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    The trash calling cliche. Come on man you knew what I was talking about and you know its overused. He treats him like a master in his own way. It's this one novel I dropped because I heard the master died.
    I don't need to read jap romcom novels. The animes do it enough to put me off. Any school anime is dropped asap.

@StuffedDuck Well his master did plunder his clan. lol. Like Master like student.

mrttao likes this.
  12. Actias Luna

Actias Luna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, their feelings on the matter are rather justifiable. Fang Xing runs around drinking, doesn't even know foundational (the most basic of basic) techniques, and was supposedly dismissed from a highly venerated figure after supposedly learning nothing at all in the span of three years; if people *didn't* think he was trash after that, I'd be surprised. I'm also of the mind that jealousy plays a big part in it. He was the first of the new disciples to join the inner court despite his late start, *and* he had that venerated figure personally take him under his wing. Calling him "trash" is an effort to drag him down despite his achievements by ridiculing his failures.

Remember what happened in the outer courts? People treated him like garbage there, too, until he got some prestige, then they started forcing smiles and bowing their heads. Then when he showed off his strength for a bit, even the more prestigious disciples had to bow out. As long as Fang Xing demonstrates he's not trash, I doubt it'll last. Other stories tend to focus too heavily on it and completely ignore things for the sake of treating the character like garbage, but the author has shown that this isn't quite the case for this story so far.

Ophious and Trent like this.
  13. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two wrongs don't make a right. And he wasn't even comparing jap and chinese writing.

He said he hates the trash cliche from chinese novels. that doesn't magically mean he suddenly loves the japanese cliches in japanese novels

bonifide likes this.
  14. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name any chinese cultivation novel where master dies.

15. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall seal the heavens
    PIll demon did die from old age

16. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a brilliant response to
    Surely you have trounced me by pointing out an annoying japanese cliche

17. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Practically all of them - unless MC becomes more powerful than that master, they either die completely or are severely disabled to the point of being gone from the story.

18. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thing is, he asked where they are killed. not where they are retired from the story because they have been surpassed.

Practically all of them have the master become irrelevant. But usually it is not due to death or disabling. but rather the MC just surpasses them and they become irrelevant

19. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at Coiling Dragon, Battle Through the Heavens, Against the Gods, Dragon-Blooded War God - all the master cheats save the MC's overconfident ass then he gets into more trouble than he can actually handle - and get so wounded/exhausted in the process they either completely die, or are gone from the story with MC getting an extra goal "gather things to revive master".

20. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that is 4 stories. do you have any idea just how many stories there are?