Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of that, I remembered
    he gave her this bracelet made out of a precious material that's really hard to find. Like you only get it in small quantities but somehow he found enough to cut out an entire bracelet. And that in itself is worth the value of several cities!

And also how he doesn't know how to give gifts in general, only "what" to give---for example, he thought of giving her more jewelry after that but wasn't sure what so ended up sending over trunkfuls of bracelets/rings/earrings/necklaces/etc. to her room instead.

Han Yunxi being Han Yunxi, decided to change some of them into hidden weapons by modifying the jewelry and coating them in poison. xD

Yeah basically...too many examples! It'll make all this ill treatment worth it *cries* Currently I'm translating the part where
    he ignores her on the street, wahhh

2. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those spoilers on how he treats her later on <333 so sweet, can't wait for them. I'm just leaving PGC alone atm to stock pile it so I don't have to read all the horrible treatments and have to wait for better ones QQ.
    But definitely can't wait for those moments \o/

Ruyi likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is he ignoring her?

4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Will we see the annoying junior sister of his many times ? ...(how many times will she try to kill the mc?)

5. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    It's complicated but needless to say there's a delicate political situation at stake that forces him to spend the day with another girl. So when he and the girl pass HYX on the street he ignores her (despite not wanting to, slightly) to minimize fuss.

@alexfilia After this story arc, she shows up again around c140+ (right around Chinese New Year in the PGC-verse) and makes appearances in and out. But she's not always around, it depends on where the plot is.

Even characters like Princess Changping & Mu Liuyue make appearances depending on the plot. And alongside another female antagonist that's yet to appear. Can we say, Mean Girls Clique? xD

6. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Political situations need to be balanced well, if the ML did acknowledge HYX on the street I think the other girl might have kicked up a fuss :p

Means Girls? pfffft~! They got nothing on our HYX~ It is good the focus is not so much on the other females but on HYX herself. It does make for a more enjoyable read.

Ruyi likes this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does HYX know why LFY is ignoring her?

8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Not in that chapter, no. She can only draw conclusions from her side, which are woefully limited since Long Feiye doesn't tell her much...

It's arite, our MC is spunky. She forces herself to ignore it and move on...which kinda works~

9. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I also want to know this~! +1 Summoning @Ruyi ~<3

edit: T^T she is too fast for my summoning.
    Yay for independent MC who doesn't need to rely on the ML for self assurance \o/

Ruyi likes this.
  10. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as MC doesn't get jealous of that, I'm fine with it. Just don't want her to get hurt and act all differently because of it, still want him to be first to fall T-T especially for all that he did ugh

11. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure I read in the spoilers that...
    She falls for him first (^ ^)
    But the MC can take care of herself, I don't think she would be too bothered by other females. Maybe only if he didn't save her from some life threatening situation if he was distracted by another female. *cough cough* Luckily the ML has a good head on his shoulders~

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if LFY will feel bad when HYX doesn't feel jealous about him being together with another girl and ignoring her

13. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...it's more like
    she gets hurt but tries to hide it, he can sort of tell and it bothers him for the rest of the day.

Eventually he ditches the girl he was "ordered" to be with (blame the emperor) when the day finally ends. He's the type to do things according to surface meanings when it doesn't suit his views. He can't outright disobey the emperor's commands, but he can sure do the bare minimum on his side.

This is one reason I really like him. Sure, he's all cold and whatever now, but at heart he's a man who knows what he wants and sticks to his convictions to get to his goals. He might really suck at explaining himself (or expressing himself without getting rid of that big load of pride), but when he really feels, his feelings are sincere and they won't waver.

He'd never cheat on you, for instance. But on the flip side, he expects you to be the same. Loyalty really goes both ways.

14. LadyRozen

LadyRozen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah all of this just makes me like him more. I mean to be honest he is every girls dream. Sure it might take a long time to earn his trust, but Trust, Respect, and Loyalty have to be earned to mean anything in the long run. He is going to he a faithful and loving mate. Just think of the cold disgusted looks he is going to give to all the arrogant woman who are going to want to be his second wife? XD
    Is it weird that I prefer Mate to Spouse?

wafflebeauty and Ruyi like this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine. Humans are animals as well, nothing wrong with using mate ;)

16. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    *admiring eyes*
    I am being pulled along out into the sea~ fufu~ It definitely goes both ways \o/ You should treat others how you want to be treated and expect the same~

wafflebeauty likes this.
  17. LadyRozen

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I feel that Mate is better because calling someone your 'Spouse' feels more distant? Mate just sounds so much more affectionate to me.
    What do your guys think? Would you prefer to be called My Wife/Husband, My Mate, or My spouse if you were being introduce to someone or a group?

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not in a position to be introduced like that but I'd prefer wife/husband

19. LadyRozen

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not either but it's still interesting to think of. Also does anyone remember if LFY has introduce her as his wife? I think it have mostly been HYX telling people that she is Qinwangfei til now..

20. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Count me out of this dream! I can't stand kuudere guys. Torture to the soul, kings of angst and misunderstandings. But I'm glad that he'll treat the MC right later on. And it's not like he's a monster to her in the beginning. But I really wouldn't call him my dream guy.